Why can't you stupid retards in the south handle the snow?

Why can't you stupid retards in the south handle the snow?

There's not even that much on the road. It's a LIGHT DUSTING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrJuigh2aCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they don't have winter tires.

because...snow and jews.

you don't need winter tires to drive sensibly. the tread on any tire will manage a dusting of snow just fine.

winter tires are or doing 65 on a highway with slush.

It's the trade off we made for being able to not die when it's 100 degrees outside.

>Why can't you stupid retards in the north handle voting?
I win.

Are you saying that the people in the pic were going 65?

Why do you northern mongs move down here and lose your fucking shit over a tropical storm

dude when the ground freezes people can't hardly even walk out there house without slipping and sliding everywhere

>Started snowing at 10am, gonna keep going until midnight
>Expecting 4-8 inches

Good thing I wasn't planning on doing anything today and I stocked up on smokes this morning before it started snowing. Today's gonna suck

>you don't need winter tires if you drive sensibly
>i swaer guys!!
youtube.com/watch?v=xrJuigh2aCc

Anyone outside of northen Fennoscania, Russia and Canada can't drive proper when it snows.

Also what the fuck is a snowday America?

When there's too much snow on the ground for the bus drivers to drive the kids to school so they close down school for the day.

Keep in mind most kids live 5-20 miles away from school so walking isn't an option

>not using studded tires

Plebs

Wrong.
Midwesterners are the best at fairing winters.

Guess how much Southern states allocate for their snow budget every year

GLOBAL WARM...... CLIMATE CHANGE

What's wrong with going 65mph on the highway when there's some slush? Accidents aren't caused by slush or speed. They are caused by ice or turning.

I thought you guys got snow there? You don't need winter tires for road driving during the winter. Just drive for the conditions.
Don't try and fucking drive down a hill when it's got black ice all over it is right up there with don't eat yellow snow.

Why would you need studded for that road in image?

Protip: When your vehicle starts to slide, you take your foot off the fucking brake and steer out of it before you start spinning. And slow the fuck down, you can't stop as well.

Winter tires are mandatory in Lithuania. I don't understand why people, especially in Canada, would choose to be retards and use summer tires all year round.

>Accidents aren't caused by slush or speed. They are caused by ice or turning
t. got a license 2 days ago

Average IQ in Mass: 103.4
Average IQ in Georgia: 97.2

A 5 point IQ differential on average is actually quite large.

So, niggers.

It's not the speed. When there's snow on the ground you have to ease in to, acceleration, braking, and turns that create a lot of centripetal force. It's driving with friction in mind.

Chains on wheels are not legal here in NJ

Because they think you can slam on your brakes and come to a nice stop as if the road was dry. Most people shouldn't even be driving cars anyway. It's not like driving tests are hard

Idk it's comfy in Moscow ATM.
> -25c == -13F

Yeah or you could get winter tires and not drive on edge all the time.

Why can't you stupid retards in the north handle heat or category 2 hurricanes?

Why isn't there one person that uses a tractor to remov the snow from the road?
It can be fucking ice over every road that you can't even drive a car yet no snow day. You need to step up the game

Utah, Colorado?
Is there any snow in the desert even?

Because it snows like 1 day a year here and people don't have any practice driving in it.

>Why isn't there one person that uses a tractor to remov the snow from the road?

MOST places in the north have snow-tractors which remove the snow, but schools and the routes to the schools are the last thing to get plowed while the tractors are constantly driving up and down interstates and on ramps to remove snow so that truckers can be on time

Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
They get a lot of snow

It's not the snow that causes problems, it's the ice.

These are southerners, it only snows maybe once a year and stays around 15-18C in the winter. Too warm for snow tires most of the time and a useless expense.

Northerners tend to be just as stupid as their southern counterparts but they get much more practice in and the first few weeks of winter they either learn to drive on the snow or they kill themselves failing at it.

>niggers
>women

They are mandatory in quebec here, because frenchies can't fucking drive. Winter tires help bad drivers. If you're decent, you don't need them for road driving.
I got my license when I was 14 mate. And I'd been driving for years before that. Don't need a license on your own land, or for farm machinery on grid roads.
Never once been in an accident.

this

DESU, most people around here dealing with 6" of snow just fine with their all seasons.

I suppose if I lived in Canuckistan where it stayed snowy 6 months out of the year, I'd go through with the bother of putting snow tires on. But if it's just going to snow 3 months out of the whole year, I think I can get by on my all seasons and just drive carefully.

South Carolina here,
It's not the light dusting of snow it's the layer of sleet and ice underneath combined with the fact that we don't have a fleet of plows and salt trucks like every city int he north does.

>Because they don't have winter tires.
Massachusetts here, you don't need winter tires

I've never had winter tires and have zero problems driving in inches of snow.

Protip: when it snows you need to slow down, that is literally it.

>Only deal with snow one or two times a year
>no infrastructure, funding and equipment to prepare and maintain roads due to snow not being a common occurance
>no one has proper tires to deal with the weather
>people has little experience driving in it

Lived in Colorado for 5 years before moving to Nashville. If anything, you're more likely to see some asshole from Ohio in a ditch here than someone who is from the south.

The Ohio State bro drives like these roads are maintained like it would be in Columbus while the southern white chick bought her milk and bread and is sitting at home away from the White Death.

not using steel rims, probably not using winter tires.
Holy shit

The south doesn't get much snow, but we get a sheet of ice on everything. Nothing but studs or chains works worth a shit on ice.

So you're saying roads never get icy in Quebec?
You can be a fucking genius, you're still fucked if you're going down an icy hill on summer tires.

It's probably because we rarely get snow that we are unprepared for it. Plus you have to take in to account that snow only happens for the south for about 2 months or so and in those 2 months it only snows like once or twice and every year there is a new batch of drivers. I hope this answers your question.

I live in Colorado, and every year a bunch of califafagoos move out here. They buy giant SUV's with four wheel drive, and think they can drive down the highway at 80 miles an hour.

You always see them fly by you, and end up upside down. I stopped to help a few times, but I just call the cops and keep driving now. I don't have two hours for every idiot that can't drive.
Califagoos, just stay in gayifornia.

ALSO

I use all-season tires, because they are objectively the best tire

Over six inches here pleb
>not just the snow either

All seasons.
Good for heavy rains and sand and mud, cause fuck man, nature an shit.
- mother nature gets her monthly she try to fuck you up.

Hm, that seems bad. You should make it more of a priority. Education is important

Isn't that more towards east, north?

>It's probably because we rarely get snow that we are unprepared for it.
I don't understand how this is an answer

How are you "unprepared" to drive slower once or twice a year

I don't get how people can have the mindset of "well the roads are in shittier conditions but I won't drive any differently than normal"

In America, there's the South, the West, the Northeast, and the Midwest.
There's no north, so they're included amongst the Midwest.
All seasons are very different than summer tires in the winter. Of course driving on them is nowhere as dangerous as driving on summer tires.

I'm saying they don't get anymore icey then the rest of Canada, but frenchies don't know how to drive during winter so they are forced to have winter tiers.
Only people I know in the praries with them are my mother, my sister, and other people who can't drive well to begin with, don't plan well and are always in a rush. That's who winter tires are for. Women, idiots, and the french. There no reason for any sensible driver to need them in a city.

And yes, you are fucked if you drive down an ice hill at full speed. That's why a proper driver looks at the temp, looks outside, and decides to either take a different road or goes slowly down because he left time for that in his schedule.

Alright, they should know a bit about driving in snow then. But not all

Wait, are you making a difference between summer tires and all-season?
Nobody uses "Summer" tires in Canada. They sell All-Season, Winter, and All-Terrain.

>willingly handicapping yourself
Suck it boi, I can drive wherever I want whenever I want with my 90hp FWD japcrap pos because I'm not trying to prove a point all the time.

Meanwhile you will be stuck inside a city looking for alternative routes and going at a steady 10mph pace.

Hell yeah. Why does nobody use summer tires in Canada? The summers in the south are pretty long and warm.

NC here roads are a solid sheet of ice. still most drive ok. there is the few niggers and white niggers who will cause 90% of accidents. only time i have ever been in ditch couple double niggers parked both lanes chatting bottom of a ice sheeted steep hill.

Shit man, Im all the way in Maryland and people drive like fucking morons. They're acting like its the fucking snowocolpyse or some shit, the local grocery store is slammed as fuck.

I almost slipped on the sidewalk

That shit is real

You can buy like, track racing tires. But no regular tires designed only for summer. Why would you buy tires for only 2 months?
Winter is Oct to Mar.
Spring is Apr and May.
Summer is June and July.
Fall is Aug and Sept.
Also, the only places where Winter tires would actually do shit is residential zones. Limit there is 15mph anyway. All major roads are constantly cleaned.
They had them all clear by 7am on Christmas day even though we had 8" Christmas eve night.

I live in GA
Every time we see a bit of snow dust, tons of retards rush to the grocery store and LITERALLY buy all the milk and bread.

Not required. Especially not for that little bit. These people just try to drive the same way they do in dry conditions and slide off the road. The same would happen even if they had winter tires and chains for good measure.

>LOL how can virgins not know how to have awesome sex?

Ebin bread XD

Utah & Colorado gets snow but it's a:
desert warm climate,
thinner dry air closer to the sun, & ALWAYS sunny,
so besides up in the mountains it melts instantly often

Nothing like the rest of the frostbelt cornbelt rustbelt
north america
east & north of it

Well I thought Canada wasn't *that* cold. In Lithuania summer tires are perfect for at least May through September.

>Also, the only places where Winter tires would actually do shit is residential zones
Or places that are inhabited quite sparsely. Pic related, what happened to me when I was using shitty old all seasons on an icy road.
I was on a rush.

They don't use summers year round. Some use all-weathers all year and some switch back or forth between all weather and dedicated winter tires. It's fairly rare to see a proper low tread summer tire here.

Normies, man. Just get some water, spam, and rice, and keep that shit in the fridge until the End Times. I'm currently sitting on my porch and enjoying my coffee while watching folks play slip n slide outside.

Bro you from Massachusetts too?!

Today it's supposed to snow like 4-8 inches here in MA.

I have a date today... Woukd you cancel your date over 4-8 inches?

Yeah the other guy told me that. I don't have a problem with people using all season tires all year round.

Outside of cities are 2 road types. For the "sparsely inhabited" stuff you'd just get simple grid roads. For between cities paved roads like that, that are kept clear and get gravel tossed on them within a few hours after snowfall. (Also it would be cleared of those trees for 20 feet either side)
The only paved roads that don't get gravel dumped on them are residential.

High poverty so no one can afford winter tires and most tires are bald.
Hardly any snowplows and the ones we have are shit from disuse.
Nowhere near enough road salt
High quantities of niggers and inbred rednecks driving like idiots.

There is no manual printed how to drive with snow on the steering wheel.

Actually you might just sue the car company for that and get millions.

Stupid americans are stupid.

>need a user manual to not put cats inside their microwave
>need a warning that fresh coffee is boiling hot.

Well good for you.
Here in Lithuania the government is running a nationwide gravel road paving program, meaning that there are tons of asphalt roads in stupid places and there isn't enough money for clearing them in the winter.

The road that I spun out on is an access road to a pop. 200 village.

>-25
>comfy

If you can't keep it clear, grid roads are safer. Stupid to pave to 200 people.

Pick two?

t. a fucking leaf

You see people driving sensible? They are all retards, of you are going downhill and see the cars up ahead having trouble, why would you continue down the road

Ill take those roads. Pic taken last tues

It's EU money so who gives a shit haha

cartersville georgia here. they put sand down over the ice that was over the snow. so there is ice on the road from the rain yesterday then 2 inches of snow on top of that and then sand packed on top of that. i have automatic 4WD in my suv and it kicked in a few times when i was stopped at red lights.

>How do ya deal with this here Ice Rain?

Seconding this

I'd rather have the option to drive to my house, because I live on an incline.

>be in vancouver
>snow an inch every weekend
>everyone shits their pants

>drive F150 with offroad tires
>mfw snow

these yankee and leaf fucks don't get it bros

>Winter tires

Yeah right. I get by just fine with my all seasons in 1-2 feet of snow every winter.

>get caught in event that happens 2 times in your life
>ROFLMAMOFOAO WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOUR LIGHT RAIN TIRES AND NOT-4WD WORKING IN THE SNOW AHAHAHAHAHA WTF DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN THE SNOW? LMFOAOFAOROFLAL

If it makes you feel better, every time there's a heat wave, some Grandma in Chicago or New York dies, because they don't have air conditioning

You should see how Texans react to snow. If there's half an inch on the ground, there will be hundreds of wrecks. Texans can't drive for shit.

The danger is braking. Those people have never had enough snow before, so they don't know how to drive in snow. Just lift your foot off the gas pedal, and pump the handbrake without releasing the "trigger" that's under your thumb. It behaves like an ABS system, if you don't have one for some reason.

Else, just don't fucking brake. Don't brake. That's all. If you see you're gonna have to stop, just keep your foot off the gas pedal and let your car brake. In the worst case, you drive into someone's rear. If you brake, you start to skid and get into real accidents. JUST DON'T FUCKING BRAKE.

i'm actually from the north and this reminds me of funny story

>be summer time in yankeeville, heat wave 105 degrees or so
>old black retired vietnam colonel with some kind of autism that always wears uniform dies of heat
>no one finds out until a week later when the whole street stinks

Nah you lads just can't drive properly.

I can drive just fine on pic related.

>>no one finds out until a week later when the whole street stinks

That's fucking gross.

>live in the south
>used to live in upstate NYS
>know how to drive in poor conditions
>go out to get some groceries
>literally no other cars on the road
>until
>heavy duty plow stuck in the ditch
>wait for like ten minutes
>eventually just drive around them
it's not just meme guys, people down here have no fucking clue what's going on. It's gonna get worse when things melt later today and then freeze overnight

>a street with blacks living on it
>implying the whole street doesn't already stink

I'm driving on practically bald all-season tires because I'm a poor fag. I do fine.

Insurance fraud

Why can't you stupid retards in the north handle the heat?

It's never ever that hot up there. It's a LIGHT HEAT WAVE.

Haha wtf those people are driving like fucking retards.

We have air conditioners user. The heat is fine.

It gets tripple digits in the summer -30 in the winter here