Veganism/Vegetarianism

Is veganism an eating disorder or a personality disorder?

It's clear to me that it is a social ill that disrupts normal relationships among families and friends, since vegans stop associating with non-vegans in large part because they think they need to be specially catered to, and their friends don't want to put up with their bullshit. What can be done about this and can Western civilization be saved?

Vegans are sure to let you you know they are vegan, they can't shut up about it.

>falling for the meat jew
Veganism is the ultimate redpill.
Have fun with the artificial hormones and antibiotics in meat.

Ideal diet for nutrition, land utilization and environment is 60-100 grams of meat per day.

>Burger-fats and PETA cucks will both dispute this

i've never, ever met a vegan like i see in yt videos. the people who actually care and go berserk when you eat meat or disagree with them. i'm not convinced they actually exist outside of a few retards. all the vegans i've met do it for themselves and can go out for wings with others without losing their shit and lecturing people.

>veganism
enjoy your protein deficiency, unless you want to eat fuck tons of soy and beans all day erryday

>thread about veganism
>REEEEEEEE IF VEGANS POST IT'S BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT BEING VEGAN STOP HAVING A DIFFERENT DIET THAN ME

I'll never understand why meat eaters are so triggered by vegans/vegetarians. They literally get more pissed off than feminists. A sad mix of insecurity and guilt.

This. The two vegans I know have never criticized me for eating meat or dairy products. The ultra-vegans are usually part of the alt-left and think trump is literally Hitler

I don't care that you are vegan, I just don't want to hear about it. Same with faggots.

the jews invented veganism so you don't eat properly and becomes dumber and dumber

He's just told you exactly why in the post you're replying to.
Vegans are just like anti-smokers and the left in general. They don't bring anything to the table that they're sitting pissing and moaning at, they just look to take things away. Prove me wrong. You can't.

(((veganism))) is a convenient way to make you goy more docile.

>dude just eat nuts for protein
>dude look at me cherry pic these specific meats that are unhealthy for you while I only cherry pick the healthiest veggies
>dude no different from eating a dog
every vegan cuck argument ever

>I don't want to hear about vegans
>oh a vegan thread let's check it out
>wtf go away vegans

dogs were breed to look like babies
and make you fall in love with them

holy shit...fucking chinks, dude, seriously. it's like the bastardwas made of rubber.

I literally don't understand what's going on here

>the topic of nutrition comes up
>mention that you are vegan
>HURRR WHY DO VEGANS ALWAYS MENTION THEY ARE VEGANS WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT

Can you be more insecure?

Chink got eaten by a lathe. The piece of metal being machined grabbed him and killed him, it rotates extremely fast.

I got nothing against vegans that keep it to themselves desu. It's the faggots that rub it in your face with their holier than thou attitude that annoy me.

>do you want some steak?
>No
>fish?
>No im vegan
>SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT SAY THAT WORD EVER AGAIN REEEEEEEESTOP INSULTING US MEAT EATERS.

You know vegans actually get enough protein, but meat eaters are the ones with out enough fiber. Enjoy your consipation.

6'4" 210 Chad here
Veg for 25+ years

It's about health faggots.
Its about putting bacteria and disease in your body faggots.
Eating meat is basically accepting poz DNA into your system because you like the spicy taste.

The analogy I use when assholes see me order food and want to debate about it:

"You would love the taste of dogshit if your parents fed it to you everyday".

Not eating dead flesh is actually ubermensch-tier,and leads to enlightened thought...(if you faggots care about such things)

If not,Have fun basically eating cockflesh 24-7

Don't people know hitler was a stone throw away from being vegan (eggs only no dairy or meat) he was also the one who pushed for animal rights.

t. scrawny beta vegan

Lol,stay cucked Swedefag,
Enjoy your nightly dogflesh and lamprey kebab.
You need protein to prep your bull later.

Tbh I only ever get bantz/stick from ppl for being vegetarian if anything. I don't tell anyone what to eat but others sure can get butthurt when I tell them I don't eat meat.

This seems to never be talked about here. Or people just dismiss it because they don't want to accept it. Nazi Germany was the first and only government to push an elaborate animal rights agenda. Hitler was trying to get rid of hunting and slaughterhouses all together.

I never mention it but people always tell me that it's absurd or question it whenever i don't order meat in a restaurant

If you aren't eating 100% healthy while not doing any kind of toxication then you should just shut up - no matter if vegan or not

vegan=White, dignified
animal eating=subhuman, pathetic

Vegans are nutritionally defective.

Neither. It's a tool to turn bleeding hearts into liberal voters and leftwing activists.

Vegans lack creatine because of their diet. Creatine positively affects cognitive function, so no the vegan diet does not positively effect cognitive function.

every fucking time

I bet you fags go over to /lgbt/ just to shit things up

I don't do that, and certainly would welcome a vegan containment board

Shit what up? I'm not the one that made the fucking thread

What do you guys think about meat the was slaughtered in a humane way? you know like they lived a normal life as a duck for a while but then one day they got shot and cleaned in a place where it isn't a slaughter house?

I don't really have a moral objection to eating meat it self, but the lives these animals have to endure before they end up as a saran wrapped product in my grocery market really gets to me.

Maybe /ck/?

Actually now that I think about it, this thread would probably be better off there. You're still a fag tho.

>slaughtered in a humane way
>slaughtered
>humane

You're just looking for ways to rationalize slaughter to get rid of your guilt. You'll never find a way to escape it other than not eating meat.