DAHNALD

This is it, Dahnald.

I have searched several months in pursuit of true conservatism. Journeying to the icy plains of Antarctica, the searing deserts of the Sahara, the unforgiving battlefields of Afghanistan, and the damp quagmires of the Amazon, I got closer and closer to my goal.

And all the clues point here, Dahnald. Off the pristine coasts of the Canary Islands, I am going to obtain the fabled Atlantigates.

This will be the most difficult foray of my quest yet, Dahnald. I don't expect the sunken skelegates that guard the inundated hallways of the forbidden city to give me an easy time. This is why I have enlisted 12 of the nation's best and brightest Navy Seals to accompany me on my journey, all who have been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda with over 300 confirmed kills.

We'll get the job done, Dahnald, and I will return with the secrets of true conservatism to spread across the dimensions.

But for now, Dahnald, it's my turn to jump. I'll let you know what I find.

GERONIMOOOOO!

This is so much effort for such an unfunny meme.

bump funny meme Fuck you gachiGASM

I still like Tedposting tbqh

nice meme OP

Love this meme

DAHNALD

TED NO

How did the dahnalf delegates meme begin?

funniest one, IMO

a bit long winded but funny nonetheless.

Cruz kept claiming he would win more delegates to become the nominee over Trump, but Trump kept sweeping through.

When Ted was obviously beaten but kept stealing states without elections even being held (at the end of the primary)

D-Dahnald...you're here. This? It's nothing, just a *cough cough* j-just a scratch. Listen...listen to me, Dahnald... I can't go on with you. You're the only one who can stop her now. H'here *cough cough* I-I want you to take this...it's my last delegate. I k-kept it safe...you know, j-just in case, heh heh...

Now g-go, Dahnald...go with the election.
I'll j-just be resting here for a bit...Lets share a bowl of guac when you come back as President...

It's funny because I'm almost positive this is OC and I'm pretty sure these only pop up like once every two weeks or so

keep going

I think these are funny as fuck.

>Previous episode
I'm getting closer, Dahnald.

Closer to uncovering the secrets of true conservatism. My forays into the frigid plains of Antarctica, the searing deserts of the Sahara, and the unforgiving battlefields of Afghanistan have all led me here, Dahnald.

I'm in Brazil, and I plan to locate the fabled Amazonigates.

It's no easy task, Dahnald. It's only the third day of my trek in this wet wilderness, and I was attacked by tribal spearmen and shamans seeking to part me of my souligate. I was thankfully able to hold them off.

I've become a hardened warrior over my journeys, Dahnald. Armed with the bare necessities, I managed to adopt the tribe's method of camouflage by smearing swamp paste all over myself. Not to mention my history as the Zodiac Killer. Now, as I await my prey in the depths of the lush undergrowth, like Predator, the last thing they will see is the blur of my Forbidden Technique.

For now, I trudge on. I'll let you know what I find, Dahnald.

tfw it's actually el ratto posting thse

>skelegates

>seeking to part me of my souligate
>souligate

He discovered ancient secrets of meme magik when he found the temple of Quetzecotegates on his expedition to the Amazon. He may now know things about KEK that even Sup Forums cannot fathom. Ancient and terrible things...

He also kept trying to pull over delegates that had been pledged to Trump - every sneaky trick in the book to keep him from reaching the majority at the convention in order to throw things over to the "smoke filled rooms" (as the press kept saying) where backdoor deals would be made to steal the primary by greedily racking up "the delegates, dahnald"

>He may now know things about KEK that even Sup Forums cannot fathom. Ancient and terrible things..
like how to make delegates out of pure butter, he calls them his dairygates

Yeah, I like this too - it brings closure to the whole thing. Ted was a rat during the primary, but I'm glad he is /our rat/ now.

He fucked up the convention, but it made for a good story when he finally came out for Trump and did the phonebanking. I've heard that the local network he built in Wisconsin during the primary was the difference maker in the general election.

Ted is fine by me and I'd be fine if Trump put him on the Supreme Court, where his "rock ribbed true conservatism" could actually make a difference

yeah, err, he's still a spic and a leaf thoguh

His grandstanding and showmanship (pretending to be the last defense for conservatives) would work incredibly well on Supreme Court though