Is your country gay friendly?

>Croatia
>YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9QwYwS8gI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing wrong with gays unless they're flamboyant retards

True
As you can see; we are one of the most liberal, open-minded, secular and gay-frienbdly countries in Europe
Please come to Croatia

>Croatia still in of the most gay friendly countries is Europe
*proud*

This is the right time to say that I like to take it up my ass erryday

This. Guys can be cute ;)

>Eastern Europe is getting increasingly homophobic
Good goys, just swallow the (((Russian))) RT propaganda

they'll come up with a cure for that perversion soon enough tbqh

OP is a proxy faggot,Alot of people are homophobic

If only there was one. Meanwhile targeting fellow people for their sexual orientation rather than seeing the bigger picture and do something about the shitskin flood isn't the best thing.

in NW europe the percentage is pretty much the same as the white percentage
further proof that slavs arent white

Depends on the state

>russia
>8

Kek based

>Italy
Aren't you guys known for pederasty? Surprisingly queer bashy for a Euro country.

So many fags shitposting today

>Russia is allegedly worse for gays than Muslim countries

Man the EU is really anally annihilated about that anti-propaganda law, huh?

my id tho

>FA9

Not particularly. But I don't think we're all that hostile either.

>Montenegro
>46%
>over 5%

Hnnngh. Gee, they must have invested a Hell of an effort into researching THIS one.

they are like that because they are insecure of their sexuality due to steretypes

Theres literally nothing wrong with being gay

Whats your problem with us

You're being annoying

Vatican City is a city-state.

can confirm we're fags
>gym filled with mostly young men
>barely any women and dyels
>trance music blasting
feels good

>Vatican City
>against pederasty

top wew

I'm almost in favor of giving Mike Pence the title of honorary swiss. Almost.

hi proxy-fag

>Netherlands %66
>Belgium %82

TOP KEK WALLOONFAGS BTFO

Damn, no wonder they made Tracer homosexual then.

puši racku

>Not really
>Normies when drunk yell UBI UBI UBI PEDERA occasionally

I don't get what the big deal is about being gay. I am gay and I am a nationalist who hates Muslims.

Why does Sup Forums hate us? I'm MGTOW to the extreme also.

oy ey

Im not being annoying.

Why Caucasus countries are homophobic? Aren't they irreligious due to communism?

This apart from the autism that is mgtow

communism actually in most cases increases a countrys religion participation as a form of rebellion against the goverment

Bravo, Estonia!

As far as I'm concerned Walloons are extremely homophobic

You would think that
But the moment communism died in the east
Religion filled up the gap quite fast
Heck the commies couldn't even stop Poles from being Catholic while under their boot

>Monaco 11%
based

>Ireland 40%
It's way higher than that i'm afraid

>UK
Why I'm not surprised? R-rule B-britannia right?

I guess we just run in different circles.

As long as you're not planning to kiss/hold hands with your lover in public or plan to marry or adopt children, you'll be fine. Otherwise you might have a problem when crossing the wrong street.

>bozgorz
>50%
And you faggots wonder why we want them exterminated

Very homophobic.

>azerbaijan
>gays captured and hanged from industrial cranes
>5%

>russia
>gays don't get a freedom of speech
>8% ????

trash

I don't hate you bro. I just don't want to see "tee-hee, aren't we so gay guys?" shitting up Sup Forums. I don't wave my fetishes around here, why should you?

If you are a passable trap, you are welcome, otherwise we'll shot you at a first sight.

Welcum to Based Republic.

How is Sweden so much lower than UK?

muslims

Waste of potential white children. Good job faggot

don't mind if i do, fag

When they go high, we go low

ROMANIA NO

Revanche de Deu my friend. Very powerful force also had its fingers in giving us modern islamism

>tfw highest gay rating

homophobes btfo

kek based andorra at 31% in a sea of degeneracy

Who cares about fags if your whole population doesn't know how to make children and instead turns Albanian

i don't get it either, but the average working class man hates homos like they have a contagious disease

Some of this criteria is bullshit
>Hate speech laws

You're a sneaky one, fake Moldova.

nah modern macedonian families have 3 children and the most common names among newly born are christian macedonian names

And this is something not one SJW will ever touch with 100 foot pole.

I thought germany was super progressive and shit, but they're only 56% when the anglos are at 86%, why is this?

is it all the german turks saying no?

>Based on the current growth rate of Islam in Europe, in 2030, Muslims are projected to make up more than 10% of the total population in 10 European countries: Kosovo (93.5%), Albania (83.2%), Bosnia-Herzegovina (42.7%), Republic of Macedonia (40.3%)
>40.3 %

Estonia plz

Fun fact, if there weren't any Russian enclaves which make up the population in Estonia. The number would be up 78% guaranteed.

#NotAllGays

t. Milo

montenegro has like 500K people in total and so many rich foreigners

>Normies when drunk yell UBI UBI UBI PEDERA occasionally
Sa kojim se degenerisanim drustvom ti druzis?

Moji drugari kada se napiju pevaju Sinana ili Kitica a ne neke kvazi huliganske slogane.

>MGTOW

wat? you do know that MGTOW is about STRAIGHT men not allowing themselves to be exploited by the vagina jew. You have no such problems. Whether you get married or not it doesn't matter. You'll do it with a man, and a man won't be given 50% of your shit when you divorce because that man will probably have his own shit unlike a woman would. That man would probably work and earn his living just as you, unlike women who even when they work they work some placebo jobs just to waste time.

There isn't any paying for dates/food/transportation/living of free/gifts type of a relation in gay relationships. There can be but it's not traditional and common as it is in heterosexual relationships.

If your boyfriend cheats you suffer no consequences really aside from the possibility of a STD and hurt feelings. But cheating to heterosexual men means that they might be raising someone's child for 18 years(1 in 25 men in america are doing just that without their knowledge).

Not to mention the women who lie to men that they are on the pill so they can get pregnant and then be supported by those men for the next 18 years via the coercion of the state.

You don't have any such problems, so why the fuck are you MGTOW? I'm just baffled here, wouldn't your own boyfriend be going the same fucking way cause you know, he's a man too?

>Italy
>22%
I thought all Italians were gay?

Yeah, gays, go to Croatia

Šta ćeš kad 1/3 Niša Bugari, 1/3 Cigani i 1/3 Izbeglice sa Kosova i Metohije

sure we are youtube.com/watch?v=f9QwYwS8gI4

Dalmatian primitive scum