Illuminati confirmed?

Illuminati confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/07/trump-would-stupid-us-not-build-close-ties-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/07/trump-would-stupid-us-not-build-close-ties-russia/

is trump being silenced ?

And the CIA's so called beliefs, assumptions, predictions on russia's involvement is now being pawned onto the UK.

>th-th-the limey brits said the russians did it, that was all the proof we needed!

The Superpower of the United States has to rely on a fucking island for their defence/intelligence?

So yet again, theres no actual, literal proof on the CIAs end.

He's right though.
Was this not obvious?
Do people still think they're the USSR?

Even had the russians hacked Hillary+Podesta, since such emails aren't false, why is it wrong that voters knew the information and took it into account?

They're far, far worse.

They're like the USSR, but capitalist.

I knew gypsies were stupid but you're really outdoing yourself.

>Do people still think they're the USSR?
Replace Putin, and we can start having good relations with Russia again. Oh wait, Putin's a de facto dictator.

>t. Dobronravov Yulian Igorevich

This whole situation with Russia has made liberals love the CIA and the prospect of WWIII. The other day Trump tweeted that it was smart for Putin not to retaliate against Obama's sanctions. Liberals like clockwork said how stupid he was, it was treason, etc, because apparently they wanted a retaliation. We're in the twilight zone now. I have no idea what's happening anymore.

>Russians:
>White [X]
>Jewish [ ]
Why wouldn't he?

Where does this "Trump hates Jews" meme come from? He loves Israel and he loves his Jewish family.

Putin had a problem with Obama and Clinton.

I suspect US-Russian relations won't be a problem with Trump.

Why, exactly, can we not have good relations with putin?
We don't agree with him on everything but since when does that matter?
Our biggest trade ally is fucking china.

The moment Bernie Sanders supported Hillary Clinton it all became bonkers in the US.

Like Trump said, its like Occupy Wall Street supporting Lehman Brothers.

Well, at least until Vladimir finally gets rid of israel.

He didn't even say "close ties". But without editing his words it wouldn't make a good clickbait... Sad

>Oh wait, Putin's a de facto dictator.
No, he's an elected president and has stable 70-80% support in Russia.

Why would he do that?

Not to mention our bros in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Yemen, but somehow human rights violations don't count for Muslims.

>We're in the twilight zone now. I have no idea what's happening anymore.
You know that's exactly what the plan is. An uninformed people are easily controlled, especially when they're made to fight each other. The media has been doing this for decades, it's now just increased because they've seen just how easily people on the internet can spread misinformation and propaganda. If you realise you have no idea what's going on, you're one of the few that at least know you're inside a house of mirrors.

Putin has a problem with not being a fascist. The USA should not be friends with dictators. The Dems are buddy-buddy with the Saudis and let them have a say, we can't have Russia having influence in our politics, too.

>We don't agree with him on everything but since when does that matter?
Because Putin is gunning for our position as head of the world like no other head of state is the way he is.

>No, he's an elected president and has stable 70-80% support in Russia.
Oh yeah nvm then, that's totally true and not at all made-up propaganda.

Cause he has pointy sticks that shoot rockets aimed at them.

>Oh yeah nvm then, that's totally true and not at all made-up propaganda.
Well you sure know better!
Except every poll, including opposition's, repeats the same outcome. But you know better.

t. Comrade. KGB check will be in the mail soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

I don't think President Trump would like it very much if Putin did attack Israel.

>Because Putin is gunning for our position as head of the world like no other head of state is the way he is.
They're nowhere fucking NEAR us in terms of global position.
Their army is a shell of its former self and their infrastructure is the same.

Also
>implying china isn't activity sabotaging our economy for that exact reason
It's almost like the benefits outweigh your bizzaro world hypotheticals.

He might be a dictator but who gives a shit?

Like said. His public approval ratings are pretty high. Who are we to decide what is Democratic?
Its the same bullshit that led to Americans thinking the war in Vietnam was for "Democracy". Or that we had to step in in Libya because Saddam was somehow abusing his people. Bullshit feel good excuses for what is quintessentially American imperialism.

An absolute monarch that is beloved by most of the population is more democratic than a "Democratically" installed figure.

>Oh yeah nvm then, that's totally true and not at all made-up propaganda.

Those poll numbers came from a US-sponsored monitoring organization that was later kicked out of Russia by Putin.

It's fine, what better way to become friends than roasting a few jews?

>and has stable 70-80% support in Russia.
The Russian people are too oppressed, drunk, and stupid to make clear sound decisions like us CNN watching Americans.

You mean like half of USA allies?

Trump isn't acting in vacuum and many things done by Obama will continue working under Trump because it's already in motion and he can't (and won't) stop it. At least seeing how all those shills and other roaches are in panic over Trump presidency, there's a slim chance he isn't just figurehead and will actually change something to go away from WW3.

Putin may not run in the next ""elections"".
He'll go to spend his honestly earned trillions to some western cunt and will put another puppet in his place who will answer to the same oilgarchs.
Americucks will say "now that's democracy" and another reload will happen.

>He might be a dictator but who gives a shit?
Holy shit. I knew you burgers were brainwashed, but I didn't think it was this bad. May God have mercy on your souls.

>They're nowhere fucking NEAR us in terms of global position.
>Their army is a shell of its former self and their infrastructure is the same.
Which is why they won't dare start a war. Which is why they're trying to sabotage us from within. Which is why we can't be friends. Which is why we can't give them an inch because Putin is a violent dictator.

>You mean like half of USA allies?
Not even close, Vladimir. The ones that are should be kept at further distance, too.

>Israel
>Saudia Arabia
>China

We should not have any of them as allies, and we should certainly not be having any more like them.

+30, thank you for correcting zapisi

>mfw people try and oppose russian influence in the single most rushill infested corner of the internet

you think the flags above those pro-putin posts are real? you think all those trump shitposters are americans?

Shouldn't you all be drunk at this hour? It's like 8pm over there. Or does central propaganda ministry not let you drink on the job? Such a shame.

>Which is why they won't dare start a war. Which is why they're trying to sabotage us from within. Which is why we can't be friends. Which is why we can't give them an inch because Putin is a violent dictator.
I love how you keep ignoring the fact that we are currently allies with china who is actively and obviously doing all the things you're ACCUSING russia of.
Also Protip: If you have to ignore the main point of someone's argument to pretend you have one, you don't.

>Protip: If you have to ignore the main point of someone's argument to pretend you have one, you don't.
I like how you ignore the second half of the post where I say exactly what you're accusing me of ignoring. Fuck the Saudis and the rest of them, and fuck Putin and his Russian shills. This country didn't become great by sucking up to dictators and fascists.

The majority of Americans believe that Putin is a dictator who should be disposed.
That's brainwashed. Especially if the media won't say shit about Saudis.

Our "Democratic" allies are mostly puppets or de-facto satellites. Democracy is a sham.
You can't call yourself sovereign if you have a hundred foreign military bases in your nation. Thats occupation.

Better a dictator that cares for his people and country like Putin Than a bitch like merkel.

>Better a dictator that cares for his people and country like Putin
haha

It didn't?
I can't think of a single moment in our history where we weren't allied or close to a former enemy or an absolute dictator.

So? Who cares how they treat their people, if two world powers can get along and do something useful for a change?

Hes not wrong. Sure he shouldn't be so public about it but having them as allies is not a bad thing hell the US needs as many allies as we can get with all the shit we have done.

You just say "We SHOULD not have any of them as allies"based on absofuckinglutely nothing.

The reason we DO have them as allies, in spite of their disagreeableness, is because it's far more beneficial to us to have them as allies than to piss them off and make them our enemies.

The same goes for russia.

Would you rather have a pissed off rabid dog chained up in your back yard or kick it out into the neighbhorhood?

But.. but in America you can become president if you're already rich and share your ideology with either the democrat or the republican party, and fit in with their party structure and climb it from the inside!

Its very democratic!

Oh shit yeah, hypernormalisation and all that.

'member when we were bros with Russia?

O no, someone wants to have normal ties and relations with another technological advanced nation, for the better of the world.

Are lefties fatalist evolutionists now or some shit, where they think having an enemy is good for you?

We only started supporting fascist regimes in the 1900s, and only when it benefited us by helping us control other, more dangerous fascist regimes. We didn't support them because we were scared of them like suggests, we supported them because they had strategic value. We're friends with the Saudis for monetary value, and Israel for religious reasons, and those are shitty reasons to be allied with fascists. China has strategic value against North Korea, so that at least I can accept (and yes it does come with negatives, but in the case of NK that's just part of the deal), but we're not gonna start supporting NK just so they don't hurt us, that's absurd.

Being allied with Russia is only even a discussion as a strategic move against unrest in the Middle East. That is the only benefit it could possibly have for us, and I don't think we need it, especially not from Russia.

What's so funny Lithuania? Daddy Putin will take care of you. Just open the door and let him in. What do you have to lose? You're Lithuania.

lefties just believe whatever their black president tells them to believe

Democratic leaders dont have 18 year mandates lol

Nigger that's not what I suggested at all.
Read this again:
>The reason we DO have them as allies, in spite of their disagreeableness, is because it's far more beneficial to us to have them as allies than to piss them off and make them our enemies.

We would fucking flatten russia if we ever went to war with them.
That doesn't mean we WANT war with them. It's better to get along with them than waste money destroying them.

Shouldn't you be in your cucksheed waiting for Tyron to allow you using internet?

wait here user. why u think USSR was bad? citizens of russia is same citizens of USSR. we didn't change at all. if u hate USSR then u hate Russia too.

Also worth noting
>China has strategic value against North Korea
Holy shit you are completely fucking retarded and have no clue what you're talking about.

>It's better to get along with them
It's not better to get along with somebody who wants to undermine you if there's no benefit. We're not friends with countries just because, and Russia has zero benefit outside of a strategic position in Asia. They have nothing we want. Being not-enemies with Russia is far better than being allies.

>Holy shit you are completely fucking retarded and have no clue what you're talking about.
Enlighten me then faggot.

More views from the UK.

Citizens aren't their government, genius.

>China has strategic value against North Korea, so that at least I can accep

Have you never popped up a book you goddamn imbecile?
If you think we're allied with China because of NK you need to get off of this board, call your middle school principal and tell him or her to fire your god awful teacher.

China is the reason NK exists.

This, lol. In a democracy power is limited, not total, like in Russia.

And in a functional democracy leaders don't get rich by stealing billions from their own people.

Country not only the government, genius.

>They have nothing we want.
Well surely that's not a gross generalization of the largest country by landmass on earth.
>Enlighten me then faggot.
Literally the only reason NK exists is because china is keeping it as a buffer state between the US backed SK and mainland China.
China has no strategic benefit against NK because they basically ARE NK.
Okay then.
Citizens aren't their country.

I don't know why you thought that was an important distinction.

>Enlighten me then faggot.
In the Korean war it was the chinks that held up the North Korean government. Leading a surprise offensive against US "Peacekeeping" troops.
Even today China is supportive of the DPRK.

Besides. North Korea is completely irrelevant. The forces on Japan alone could pummel and destroy the nation in hours. Dealing with the refugees and international outcry (FROM the chinese) afterwards is hardly worth it.

Remember when Blair forgot to delete the history from the Word document outlining their case for invading Iraq?

I wonder what will come faster, Russia taking over Lithuania or killing myself.

>Do people still think they're the USSR?

Yep, Putin is openly trying to rebuild the USSR. Russia has always been the power core of the USSR, even if some of its leaders were from the republics.

Their authoritarian political culture comes from the East, but it was entrenched in Russia (Moscow). So it wouldn't matter if you came from Georgia, in Moscow you would learn to play by their authoritarian rules.

Also, Russian peasants have always liked a paternalist political regime. That's why they adopted Communism so fast.

>I have no idea what's happening anymore.
A party that looked to have another 8 years in the bag and continue its greatest dynasty in living memory suddenly had everything go to shit and watch everything their crown-jewel Melanin Gentleman worked for get tossed out the window. And it was due to a rich white man who represented everything Tumblr hates winning. They have no idea what to fucking do and they're flailing around aimlessly in some desperate attempt to delegitimize the coming inauguration, even if it means blatantly turning to McCarthy-tier sabre-rattling. I fully expect suicides to occur on the 20th.

He's pretty clearly demonstrating the proper Trump™ method of grabbing pussy in this photo.

Stephen Harper was Prime minister of Canada for 9 and a half years, and he would have achieved 15 if Trudeau had not beaten him.

Yet nobody called him a dictator because he folllwed the rules of the Constitution and could run for PM indefinitely. Same for Putin, he was president for 8 years and then PM and then president again. If people hated him they wouldnt vote for him. Screaming dictator just makes you retarded.

oy kurwey don't forget the 10000000 billions of ukrainans that died in crimera!!!

We deal with China who happily uses slave labor, shits all over international laws on human rights and is know for genocide and selling its prisoners' organs.
But we can't deal with Russia because they're too evil ?
What a bunch fucking bullshit.

>create the illusion that hillary is the defacto president
>have the media shill and create false statistics. Trump has a 1% chance to win
>election say comes trump wins
>blame russia
>create false tensions
>liberals get riled up

"1% chance of him winning" was pretty funny. Considering the whole 1% schtick / class inequality thing their pushing.

They want russia to retaliate against the turkish ambassador assassination

Would he be right saying we should work with ISIS rather than wanting to fight them all the time? You don't want to be friends with someone that fucks you over.

Even North Korea supported Trump, why doesn't Trump want to be friends with them and end the hostile talks with them.

It isn't. Do you think the libs and the incumbent establishment would give two shits if they leaked dirt on Trump instead of their professed god Hillary?

No. Their line would be that they knew Trump was crooked all along and for conservatives to "stop whining" and other such bullshit. The hilarious thing is that all Russia really did was provide US voters more information about the candidates they were voting for. Yeah Putin wanted Trump to win, everyone already fucking knew this. Because Trump was willing to make nice and wasn't demonizing his country at every turn for pursuing their own interests (just as the US does).

Retards, however, will continue to think this validates them because it must mean that Putin thinks Trump is a non-threatening idiot (odd for Democrats in this country considering they also hold the simultaneous view that Trump is going to start wars with anyone he doesn't like, so which one is it?) and because Putin didn't like Hillary she must have obviously been the correct choice.

ISIS offers us no benefit whatsoever.
It's better to just kill them off and ally with the countries they took over instead. Which is what we're doing.
Also worth noting, we're allied with saudi arabia when is known to support all kinds of terrorist networks so...there's that.

As for north korea, we basically are allied with them. Why do you think we haven't wiped them out?
They're a close ally of China's so we can't lay a finger on them.

Well by that reasoning we already are friendly with Russia then as we haven't wiped them out...

Putin is president, Harper was prime minister.

You're talking about different things. Prime ministers aren't usually voted into power. They are nominated by their party or parliamentary majority. So, that's why you don't have a limit on the number of PM mandates, because the position requires a political majority which, in the long term, can easily change.

Got it?

Yes, we are.
That doesn't mean we can't improve that relationship. Nor does that mean we should pointlessly antagonize them.

>They're like the USSR, but capitalist.
so USA? OOOHH THE REEED, WHIIIITEEE AND BLUUUEEEE!

God damn it Ivan you have those colors too

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF DRUMPF, HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE AMERICANS TO HAVE VOTED THIS IMBECILE IN TO OFFICE?

It's a fucking joke and not even a funny one.

>it's another "hey lets just fuck our economy up by not trading with a global superpower cause our nigger doesn't like him episode"

Same could be said about North Korea. We don't attack Russia for expanding its Nuclear Program be we do North Korea

You're making a very dishonest false equivalency.

ISIS and Russia are not the same thing. They aren't even close to the same thing. One is a sovereign nation the other is a terrorist organization who's purpose is to force Islamic fundamentalism on everyone they can and punish the west with a near indiscriminate killing policy.

>You don't want to be friends with someone that fucks you over.

What has Russia done recently to "fuck the US over" that hasn't been a mutual endeavor between them?

Trades fine and all but he's actively pursing a future where the west isn't as dominant as it should be.

As it's recently shown russia is far better in representing itself than the USA. As the western states just talk, hide and act like nothing happens russia just acts and it turns out it's much more positive than all these underground-cia-spy-game all the western natiions play right now.
Russia announces something and acts. USA anounces something and right after it's suddenly too complicated and need years to do as announced.

I don't say russia doesn't play with hidden cards but they do it much better than the west.
I don't trust both sides, but I can see why Trump is falling for it.

We're not afraid of pissing off NK. We're afraid of pissing off China. China doesn't give a shit if we sanction NK for its shitty nuclear program. All their trade is with china anyway.

We don't have that degree of separation with Russia.

Yea I honestly have no idea wtf is going on either. One year ago, I considered myself to be far more informed about the world and current events than my peers, now even I have no idea what is happening. It's such profound chaos.

North Korea and Russia are not the same thing. It's a mildly better comparison than ISIS but still incredibly stupid and dishonest.

I hope you're noticing a pattern here.

>We're afraid of pissing off China.
That isn't true now. Mark my words, your president WILL declare war on China before the end of his only term as president.

You are fucking retarded beyond belief if you even remotely believe that.

>That isn't true now. Mark my words, your president WILL declare war on China via twitter before the end of his only term as president

ftfy

every country should be close with each other. We should work towards peace on Earth so we dont have to fucking fight anymore. I can agree with this.

you are still space bros...

the west already isn't as dominant as it should be due to their own stupidity.

>trump keeps refusing to do what the CIA wants

I think I can predict the next plot twist in this season

If the Intelligence Community wants to be purged it will continue to refuse to bend the knee. We can literally wipe them out, both at home and even more easily abroad.

This. New World Order is control by one entity. True peace is nationalism with respect for national boundaries and genuine efforts to get along wherever possible./