youtube.com/watch?v=JR6aCl7cZyg
youtube.com/watch?v=PkbWBDeLrJ4
parl.gc.ca/marleaumontpetit/DocumentViewer.aspx?Sec=Ch04&Seq=15&Language=E
youtube.com/watch?v=JzQCc65ZZFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is a filthy globalist though

No thanks.

Spatula Man

He sounds like an honest, reasonable man.

Canada needs to stop being a 1600's beaver pelt economy. We need to add value to our resources instead of selling them off to China.

this is not an excellent adventure, this is Canada.

lol

lol nope being "not trudeau" isnt enough to win in canada

Being "not Harper" was what got Trudeau in though

Kevin speaks the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmqjO1lHBmE

lol ok

This is mostly the reason Atlantic Canada voted him in. Most of us will be switching back to conservative next time.

There are many choices but O Leary is NOT one of them.

He's a part of the Hibernian Conspiracy.

>im not a politician but i believe in all things they do. dont be racist

If you believe he's Canada's Trump, you're a total fucking moron.

Bernier 2019.

Layton is my choice.

Seems like a bretty gud guy, don't know how he lost to trudeau.

the campaigns against trudeau were abysmal, too. Not quite on par with hillary's anti-trump campaign but still really bad

youtube.com/watch?v=gLX7F44Htsw

after watching a bunch of old fucks and housewives gossip about his hair and say "yeah he can be a leader but it's still our turn" almost made me vote for him

lol

If the conservative party dont abandon their pro Alberta/Big business agenda and switch to populism we are in for more nice hair man.

Who's this guy?

>im not saying no forever
Who though this was a good line? What is wrong with you canada?

this. The only options are centrist neocons, but at least Bernier is a small government libertarian. He's the best choice by far.

She is a beautiful lady thank you very much.

is it really that much worse than this

Kevin is your best choice, he understands how markets work.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4FsF8SS34k

Looks (((chosen))) as fuck. Crypto?

He is Irish and Lebanese. The Lebanese gives him Semitic features.

hes a globalist shitskin with no children. he should have his assets seized and distributed to families that will actually use the money.

barren branches can get by with soup and ramen noodles, leave the money for the nongenetic dead ends

He's a fucking neocon kike enabler just like your president. Fuck him and all globalists.

The conservatives need a trump populists, not another big business emotionless psychopathic types like Harper and this guy.

No. Id much rather have Kellie Leitch.

(((Lebanese)))

>have his assets seized and distributed to families that will actually use the money.

Communist spotted.
youtube.com/watch?v=Msecqjz-b4M

He's a globalist, fuck him.

Oh yeah. Great quote right there. Canada needs more jewish ethics like that.

He is a global investor, not a globalist, and he wants to make Canada great again.
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDPojul0Tk

He'd sell the entire country out to the chinks.

Kellie Leitch is the only semi-decent choice, even though she's still shit at least she talks like a nationalist.

I'm on board with O'Leary.

He couldn't build a successful and honest business venture to save his fucking life. Only way he made his fortune is by screwing over investors.

And besides you're Argentinian and you're not even white, you don't get a say in this.

So you mean to tell me there are Canadians who don't want to suck off their dogs after hitting a marijuana with Trudeau? And here I thought I had Canada all figured out.

I'm pretty sure she's a dyke.

>Never married
>No family
>No evidence of any relationships, ever
>Looks like an ugly dyke

Why hasn't anyone posted Kevin copypasta? Is it a Sup Forums thing?

I'm pretty sure you at least have to have a seat in the House of Commons before parties even consider you for a leadership race.

I´m wither than you and say what I want, and O'Leary is the man Canada and the west needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPXqGDtZVmU

I bet you voted Trudeau for the free weed hippie.

>He is a global investor, not a globalist,

Are you trolling. You couldn't make me say that kind of histrionic shit with a straight face.

is this kike trying to pull the illusion of choice meme? On Sup Forums?

We already sent your retarded fake duality into the trash when we supported Trump over neocon kikes like Cruz.
Get lost.

Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

He is a true Canadian patriot

youtube.com/watch?v=YFTG-inenZI

Go do whatever it is you niggers do down there and quit pushing this subversive shit. We have enough problems to deal with without a kike meme hijacking the only party with a chance of defeating Trudeau.

he has a say get fucked.

>he has a say
Of course foreigners have a say in your dream world.
kike.

Kevin O'Leary is a globalist cuck.

Willing to bet you don't know how our electoral system works up here, so I'll give you the rundown:

First of all, he has to be accepted by the Conservative party so he can run for a seat in the House of Commons.
- He has to live wherever this seat is
- He has to win this seat in an election or by-election

Second, there's a leadership convention, where any MP of the Conservative party can run for leadership. Voting usually lasts many rounds until delegates, at the end, choose a leader by majority.

Third, the Conservatives have to win a general election.

As you can see, it's nearly impossible for him to become the Prime Minister.

>First of all, he has to be accepted by the Conservative party so he can run for a seat in the House of Commons.
>- He has to live wherever this seat is
>- He has to win this seat in an election or by-election

Nah, they can just parachute him into someone else's seat. Happens all the time. He does have to "live" there though.

>Angry SJWs weed addicted hippies detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=JR6aCl7cZyg

BTW, I haven`t heard one logical and rational rebuttal of anything O'Leary said in any video I posted. Not a single one.

is that all that matters to you? go back to cripplechan you retard

He'd be Canada's Trump.

He's the coolest character on (((Shark Tank))

no thanks

He's pro-TPP. He's not anti-establishment. Only thing he has in common with Trump is reality TV. He's not going to change anything important he's just a smokescreen distraction for conservacucks.

>blah blah blah economy, I'm a businessman I can make us money
a very typical "progressive conservative", I suspect he'll be very popular

but as a real conservative I won't vote for him, and I hope you won't either

I don't think Trump was the final defeat of real conservatism—if he does anything at all to reduce federal power and return control to the states, that's absolutely a good thing for the United States, and genuinely a conservative move in the American context. But for the most part he's not especially conservative, and the few ways in which he is are unlikely to spread. If we adopt an attitude of Trumpism in Canada, it will not include the few things about Trump which really are conservative. O'Leary has made clear that he doesn't share Trump's views on immigration. O'Leary supports gun control. Etc.

The only thing he is borrowing from Trump is the businessman angle and the use of his celebrity to get publicity. There is precious little that is genuinely conservative in his platform. On every question from the monarchy to abortion this man and the party which he is infiltrating are impossible to distinguish from the Liberals. The only difference, which is more apparent than actual, is the question of the government spending, where Tories always talk about reduction and routinely fail to deliver it. The only reason which still exists for voting Conservative (and which still brings people out in droves to vote on election day) is that it prevents a Liberal victory. But in fact what we have because of this is a permanent liberal victory where there will never be a genuinely conservative government.

If you vote for O'Leary, and you do not consider yourself center-left, you're an idiot.

Fuck that Lebanese faggot.

As long as he
>1
Fights PC
>2
Promotes property and gun rights
>3
Realizes Canada gets fucked on Trade, especially auto and energy
>4
Promotes nuclear power
>5
Takes care of the AZN question
>6
Knows Islam is an imperialistic civilization not just a set of benign spiritual sects

He's based

He's probably not, but the Canadian people should push him to be as based as possible

He's trying to pull off a Trump

>“I’m a Lebanese-Irish, I don’t build walls, I am very proud of the society we’re building in Canada, I think it is the envy of the planet.”
>“I am certainly not Donald Trump in policy — foreign policy or domestic or social. We are different people,"
>when asked about screening immigrants for Canadian values, O’Leary said that would be “un-Canadian”.
>O'Leary, who is of Lebanese-Irish origins, says he would not be in Canada if Leitch's idea was in place at the time.

Kill yourself.

Kevin is redpilled as fuck about marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=PkbWBDeLrJ4
Kevin will defend the white man against feminism.

No they cannot.

parl.gc.ca/marleaumontpetit/DocumentViewer.aspx?Sec=Ch04&Seq=15&Language=E

If a member resigns, a by-election is held. You have to be elected to become a member of the House of Commons.

>1
>Fights PC
He won't, he bends over backwards to be PC and not look like Trump.

>2
>Promotes property and gun rights
He won't, he's anti-gun.

>3
>Realizes Canada gets fucked on Trade, especially auto and energy
He claims to recognize this.

>4
>Promotes nuclear power
Don't know his position on that.

>5
>Takes care of the AZN question
If by "take care" you mean "invites all the rich chinks he can" then he'll definitely take care of it

>6
>Knows Islam is an imperialistic civilization not just a set of benign spiritual sects
Given that he claims a test for "un-Canadian values" is abhorrent and would have kept his own parents out of the country, fat chance.

What I meant was they could parachute him into a riding where a post painted blue would win a by-election.

He won't do any of that

Nice try kike. Typical divide, confuse, conquer.

We are neither SJW nor globalist slaves. We refuse both options and chose Canadian patriotism.

Now go fuck yourself.

this shmuck's gotta shlick shtick

Yeah, he could do that, but again he'd have to have to "live" there. I guess that wouldn't be very hard to do but then he's still got to win the leadership race.

He looks like Paul Heyman.

>we have a divorce problem in this country? well I won't actually touch the legislation, but I'll give you some friendly advice instead: 1. plan for your divorce ahead of time so that you're in a good financial position when the marriage fails, and 2. bail out of a relationship early if you find that a marriage will be financially difficult

The fact that Ted Cruz is the most White person from Canada says it all

Yes it does you fucking faggot. How about you go spread your love for self centered LGBT like her and Wynne back to where you belong.

Back to reddît.

Saviour of Canadian economy? Potentially. Saviour of Canada from white genocide and militant ethnic diversity? Not a chance.

This. He is also anti gun so there is no way he could get any support among the conservatives here. He just wants to balance the books enough to bring in more scum before the country collapses.

>Promotes nuclear power
lost me there I'd rather suck off petroleum until we have an annual forest fire than fuck around with radiation.

President Trump will annex Canada and fight a war with China.

>always asks people if they've cut costs by outsourcing to china yet
>"canada has no walls"
>no humanitarian record or "off the cuff" instances like Trump
>anti-gun
Not your you leafs

>annex Canada

I don't know why the fuck you'd want to add 50 or so guaranteed Democrat votes to the Electoral College. The only way to annex us safely would be to deny us the vote, and you wouldn't do that because taxation without representation, etc.

>no kevinposting
Allow me to fix that.

Still no rebuttal I see. Are you afraid Kevin will take away your weed and your pronouns?

youtube.com/watch?v=JzQCc65ZZFs

This. Considering how incompetent Canadians are at dealing with anything I would rather not have another disaster in waiting.

We have enough water to make the entire continent run on Hydro.

your shit won't work up here Sup Forums

>"There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh."

Territories

Many of our pacific Territories natives are not citizens unless the go through the process.though they are otherwise americans in every other sense.

I still don't think its worth the risk to you guys.

>As a young child I saw my Mother relentlessly beaten by my Father. I can still recall hearing her muffled screams through the walls of my bedroom as I lay trying to fall asleep. Some nights were worse than others, but I remember the mornings my Grandmother would take me to school because my Mother couldn’t be seen in public. She would wear sunglasses and long sleeve shirts for weeks while the bruising and swelling slowly healed around her eyes and arms. I never understood how something as simple as an overcooked meal or spilt glass of wine in the living room could send my Father into these inexplicable fits of rage; not until this very moment. Not until I saw your presentation. You are the stain on my fathers Afghan rug and I see no club soda nor salt to scrub you away. For an investment of 250,000 dollars I will retain 92% of your company with a lifetime of royalties and if you even for one second glance in Lori’s direction, I will personally crucify each of your children.

shooo shoooo chaim. Don't you have some records to correct on reddit?

>ultra mega jew like figure
>lets make him PM
shame, shame on all of you here

I'd take him over any of the other Conservative MPs, still not convinced though. I'll wait until he's running against Trudeau in 3 years to decide. Trudeau's not perfect but neither is this guy

Yup, it's well known in her Ontario riding (I live there) that she is a lesbo. Social Cons won't let one lead their party.

O'Leary is a mudslime irish bastardbaby who's also a closet-kike. His immigration policy is even worse than Cuckdeau (he wants to literally flood us with shitskins because he thinks it will save our economy), he wants to take our guns (hurr the everyday citizen shouldn't have that!), and he wants to cut down on our military and has insulted our fucking veterans.

Fuck O'Leary, Maxime "Mad Max" Bernier is better desu.

No, I'm afraid that Kevin will take our guns and cater more to shitskins. He's a globalist kike who's trying to ride the Trump Hype Train to fool retards.

>"In the western foothills of Vienna Alps, there is a humble lodge by the name of Chateau du Montaine Demure, where the owner, a relative of Otto Vanderbilt, holds a yearly reenactment of Hannibal the Carthagian Warlord crossing the Alps in his 218 AD venture into the Roman Republic. He would bring in endangered african elephants by helicopter to the snow capped lodge and throw them down the side of the alps. We watched at least a hundred elephant roll to their deaths. The 20 or so men, all refugees without a word of civilization in any of them, whom were restraining the elephants... also went down with the beasts, a mess of gore and tusk, the screams of the porters as they, tumbled, just terrible, dreadful. It was during a major military movement between the generals of the carthagian infantry, that the Owner of the Chateau du Montain Demure' demanded a bottle of the dryest scotch he could summon. A toothless indian child ran through the snow and collapsed at Monsieur's feet, his skeleton arms struggling to lift the bottle. Monsieur takes a swig and looks deep into the dark front of an approaching blizzard. He says nothing, then says "Increase the Elephants". We saw at least another 2000 kilos of ivory go over the side of that icy gorge before that blizzard came. We left them all to freeze to death. And now this brings me to the elephant in our room right now. Do you want to be hannibal? Do you want to sac Rome that badly? How many elephants need to die? Here, have a swig of this, it's scotch. Please taste it. It's the dryest I could find. THHHHUPUPUP Seventy percent ownership and all of your wife's eggs for the next 10 years."

>voting for a Quebecois for PM un-ironically

fuck you rusev