Why is america such a corrupt shithole?

Why is america such a corrupt shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/house-republicans-revive-obscure-rule-that-could-allow-them-to-slash-the-pay-of-individual-federal-workers-to-1/2017/01/04/4e80c990-d2b2-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html?postshare=9111483655972852&tid=ss_tw
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump admits climate change
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-06/wind-is-the-new-corn-for-struggling-farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/when-frog-gender-flips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you think clearing the swamp was?

Getting rid of entrenched unelected ideologues.

I thought the swamp is corruption

This desu, honestly everyone working for the Fed at that level could go on a cut to a dollar a year, give them some perspective.

E.g. corrupt women's program staff, who give federal money to politically minded institutions and force political opponents into submission, climate change staff at department of education who use federal money to prop up inefficient 'green' start ups as a means to transfer tax money to elites.

Climate business is about propping up phony scientists and institutions through manipulated data, same thing only even more extreme with feminist politics.

Get a brain, oh wait you traded it for refugees.

I thought Germans were white.

still more white than burgers
you are having hate fantasies which are not based on reality

I am not going to presume to be be able t convince you with evidence on Sup Forums, but the US gave 1.2 billion dollars to climate change institutions in 2014. The pell grant gave 36 billion dollars to universities last year, and a total of 76 billion dollars on higher education. This is big business and congress isnt in charge of it. These are also polarized issues that unelected bureaucrats are making the decisions on.

But I will say that it is absolutely ridiculous to assume an unelected bureaucrat with these kind of authoritarian absolutist ideologies wouldn't help sustain them over a period of years.

German immigrants.

>implying he isn't going to just do this across the board, and purge the government of all the corrupt careerists doing their jobs for a paycheck.

>German shills shilling
>Realizes peopel will be redpilled
>Leaves thread

Buh bye Merkel. Make Germany Reich again.

These federal libcucks ARE the corruption.

>climate change and women's programs
1$ is too much
How about 1 bullet which will be paid for by their relatives?

Thank you God-Emperor!

It is so the Republicans can target people who get in the way. If you don’t agree with them on abortion or environmental controls, they will take your salary. People in the US do not have grounds to complain, they voluntarily put these people in complete control of their government.

sorry was doing stuff
why is it bad to give money to universities?
Why is it bad to give money to climate change institutions?
I cant really blame Trump on that, thats just the rebuplican platform
1$ on a fulltime jobs will cripple anyone who isnt already rich

>1$ on a fulltime jobs will cripple anyone who isnt already rich

That's the idea. They'll leave and Trump admin will be able to appoint someone of their own ideology in their place.

It goes back to my first comment about federally funded political institutions.

The department of education is fully involved in the leftist indoctrination of America, so they form an incestuous relationship with leftists to fund universities, to fun climate science in exchange for donations and to line the pockets of democratic politicians. This happens all the time.

So what is the easier solution, to force out useless bureaucrats whose only job is to be a good cog for the eventual communist takeover?

Or to spend years investigating and convicting these people of having illegal relationships only for them to get out on a loophole created by leftists to protect their own.

You realize the same kind of shit is happening with your country and the migrant crisis too, right? Just with a different specific method and purpose.

I thought having money was bad according to the left though?

The same reason Germany and Sweden are - government supremacy rather than a well regulated monarchy.

A government can brandish it's fraction of the population voting for it as a mandate to do whatever madness it wants. A monarch can't and will be removed if they tried it.

Elected governments being the supreme power is a cancer.

Federal employees aren't elected officials, but congress members who head up committees that dictate their wages are, and the appointees who approve them are one step less removed from the democratic process then they are. Your point makes no sense.

>corruption
>reining in costs
>punishing sweetheart deals
Germany you are supposed to be good at definitions.

I am ok with this, it's time for some good old fashioned Mcarthyism. Purge the Marxist scum from the govt.

This probably so he can fulfill his promise to work for a dollar a year.

this is probably*

not getting paid is worse
what
while you are indoctrinating your children. isnt it an indoctrinaction that makes people pro american?

>oh, hey

Yep...

>Why is america such a corrupt shithole?

America has always been a shithole, this is what the uneducated people want. How hard is it to migrate to Germany? The EU looks better every day.

My point wasn't about indoctrination as much as an incestuous relationship of money, the former was merely a indicator of the wider social structure at work.

Patriotism is rational, blind faith in an ideology is not, and using the education system to keep a single party in power through a cycle of lies is not a constructive way to run the countr.

Why is patriotism rational? You will always e bound by the country of your birth wether you like it or not. If you leave you will always have ties to it, and will always be identified by outsiders by it. You will always owe and be owed value by it. This is not about the government alone, but the entire society that encased your upbringing.

Stop avoiding exposure by asking questions, whats actually wrong with this akmed?

>Why is america such a corrupt shithole?

Yeah cuz making Public Service, a service, rather then a multi-million dollar career choice is corrupt...

>corrupting the minds of young people

>not corruption

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

[Source required]

Are you part of the lugenpresse or something? A tweet from a literal random is not a source.

Nice

hmmm if britain didnt want to leave the eu the easiest way would have been to get a british citizenship and use that to live in germany
I dont really know to respond but if the thing you are telling is truth then it isnt working
what
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/house-republicans-revive-obscure-rule-that-could-allow-them-to-slash-the-pay-of-individual-federal-workers-to-1/2017/01/04/4e80c990-d2b2-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html?postshare=9111483655972852&tid=ss_tw
there is your source

>Patriotism is rational
Kek

its an empire in its last stadium.

You don't know how to respond because it is working, it would have been almost complete if it weren't for free speech and the internet, and the suborn tribalism of retarded rural peoples.

>didnt even read or try to respond to my post

kek

>getting rid of intellectuals

this is how you drain the swamp from leeches

When was the last time you left your flat?

>the bureaucracy full of unelected fucks who write """""""""""""""""""""codes""""""""""""""""""""" is going to get massively shafted by old loopholes

I WANT TO GET OFF MR. TRUMP'S WILD WINNING RIDE

>leftist ideologues are the only type of intellectual

leaf....

There's less white people in Germonie than in the US.

>muh population rates

doesnt matter, we have more whites than germany, therefore we're more white, BASIC BITCH

>House Minority Whip Steny H. Hoyer (D-Md.) said Tuesday, Jan.3, he is "deebly goncerned by a number of controversial provisions" included by the majority in the rules for the 115th Congress. He said the revival the Holman Rule, "undermines civil service protection." (C-Span)

Draining the swamp. No more hippie zealots at EPA

man, democrats winning stuff because of indoctrination.
republicans winning senates because of gerrymandering.
If republicans could care about children they could be the indoctrination force and replace the 2party system with a oneparty system.
the bog is still there
you also have more blacks,brown people, latinos, rapists, murdereres...
Maybe we only have more furries than you

Best part is William Holman was a democrat.

Get fucked dems

>ill give you this one, you guys have more muslims than we do. Great job Hans, you imported a million+ shitskins into your great country and fucked it up for the rest of western europe.

>
>the bog is still there

No the Bog is right here!

If you're really interested in why it's a bad idea to give money to climate change institutions, Stefan Molymeme has a good video on it. It's also the subject of a number of youtube videos by (((Alex Epstein))) and (((Dave Rubin))) interviewing him.

We don't live in flats like communists here in America, Hans Abdullah.

We live in actual houses. With yards and property.

Sounds awesome.
If they aren'tthere for the purpose of real help, not getting paid will root them out.

Republicans are another form of globalist shill, and thier primary function is using people with individualist ideologies moral presuppositions to push global agendas, and pretend to advocate for small government. It would be blatant hypocrisy to initiate indoctrination on the republican side and it would also contradict the globalist agenda. I don't expect a foreigner to understand the intricacies of American politics, especially one that comes from a European state with a history of totalitarianism, and is currently having a massive totalitarian guilt trip.

And fuck children, indoctrinated children aren't a problem, indoctrinated adults are. One leads to another.

Still one dollar too much

Stay mad, Achmed.

Trump is shaping up to be a top president

Yep, GLOBAL WARMING IS AN EXPENSIVE HOAX

Too bad Lord Trump can't round them up and shoot them.

Good!

That is one way to clear out people who cannot be fired for bullshit reasons.

GET OUT FAGGOT!

Hahahaha

>still more white than burgers
Your apparent IQ says otherwise.

Why can't they just fire them? Is there some law that prevents government workers from being fired/let go?

>America has always been a shithole

t. illegal mexican wetback liberal trash

right the houses where the walls can be be kicked in in all those youtube videos.
And those houses that caused 2008's economic crisis
thats not an argument
your god emperor already admitted climate change is real. lmgtfy.com/?q=trump admits climate change
go pick your favorite website
That is correct. Goverments usually cant fire their workers.
Hey burger, be honest with me.
Did you already knew about this before I made this thread? Are you keeping up with whats your goverment doing?

>Is there some law that prevents government workers from being fired/let go?
this is usually the case, they tend to be very expensive to fire

it really is amazing how much power they wield

>Wind energy, the fastest-growing source of electricity in the U.S., is transforming low-income rural areas in ways not seen since the federal government gave land to homesteaders 150 years ago. As commodity prices threaten to reach decade lows and farmers struggle to meet debt payments, wind has become the newest cash crop, saving family farms across a wide swath of the heartland.

>The money Richard Wilson earns from leasing his land for about 35 turbines run by the Golden West Wind Energy Center outside Colorado Springs has kept him from having to sell off pieces of the 6,000-acre cattle and wheat ranch his family has owned since 1948. “We weren’t making enough money to sustain ourselves,” he says. “Now we’re in a position where we can operate our farm for another generation at least.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-06/wind-is-the-new-corn-for-struggling-farmers

Then again agri sec is the last person on Trump's list and he don't give a fuck about farmers now that they already voted for him.

Sometimes when I'm driving to work or in the shower I fantasize about Trump hiring me personally to go from federal agency to federal agency, demonstrably firing entrenched bureaucrats and sassy black affirmative action hires in dramatic fashion. I have my own intimidating black uniform, and a cadre of bat wielding patriotic thugs behind me, and I march into office buildings and my thuggish patriots bash desks and grab the sassy black affirmative action hires by their weaves and drag them out into the street and tell them to "go back to Chicago!" I then walk into the Secretary of Whatever's office and sit down in front of his desk and toy with him, asking him "do you know why I'm here?" while he sweats bullets and bleats about his children and his 'service to our country.' before I throw him out onto the street with the sassy blacks. After every agency clearing session, I text Trump on my phone, "Dept. of Energy. It's done." And he texts back, "Good, what about EPA?"

>"I'm on it, sir."

>Then again agri sec is the last person on Trump's list and he don't give a fuck about farmers now that they already voted for him.
Unfortunately this is true. He even specifically mentioned the trade agreements surrounding agriculture as being off the table.

> (You)
>it really is amazing how much power they wield

If only we could... youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

>Shithead Federal workers now have to get off their ass and work or get $1

Do you even know what the Department of Energy does?

Go fuck yourself

>Why can't they just fire them?

Government job is a job for life.

Search online for firing school teachers

He does not need to know. To the most die hard trump supports the Government is not a tool of the people. It is the enemy that needs to be destroyed.

They have been subject to propaganda on things like AM talk radio for 30+ years telling them how evil the government is, how evil government employees are, how they do nothing but damage people and destroy the country.

We have finally reached the breaking point, there is no helping the country or its citizens because they actively shun education and view the educated person as the enemy .

>
>Do you even know what the Department of Energy does?

neither do you...

but specific people are being targeted

that image is accurate.

THEY KNOW

THE GOYIM KNOW

>Trump with a pre-emptive strike at the entrenched bureaucrats that could sabotage his policies

>People thought 4D Chess was a meme.

>Its responsibilities include the nation's nuclear weapons program, nuclear reactor production for the United States Navy, energy conservation, energy-related research, radioactive waste disposal, and domestic energy production. It also directs research in genomics; the Human Genome Project originated in a DOE initiative.

That's beside the point. These agencies, whether they're good ones or bad ones, are filled with bloat and the product of a generation of official top-down commitment to "diversity" and flooded with HR types and humanities graduates and other left-wing oriented trash that need to be cleaned out.

Which is why Trump is doing what he's doing. There are small armies of bureaucrats in places as essential as the DoD who are "working" on things like transitionig counseling for homosexuals in the military, or support for "sexual reassignment surgery" and a million other horseshit commie pet causes. That needs to end in the most abrupt way possible.

>oh, hey

>
That's beside the point. These agencies, whether they're good ones or bad ones, are filled with bloat and the product of a generation of official top-down commitment to "diversity" and flooded with HR types and humanities graduates and other left-wing oriented trash that need to be cleaned out.
The point is you don't know what the purpose of the agency is yet you insist that you know how it operates and must be changed. You're a dipshit.

>He can't even meme arrow and is talking shit

>hey aren't those people that complain about sjws just sjws themselves?

Where's that pic...

> (You)
>that image is accurate.
>THEY KNOW
>THE GOYIM KNOW

Your overt racism only delegitimizes my covert racism. lol

> (You)
>>Its responsibilities include the nation's nuclear weapons program, nuclear reactor production for the United States Navy, energy conservation, energy-related research, radioactive waste disposal, and domestic energy production. It also directs research in genomics; the Human Genome Project originated in a DOE initiative.

The same people will tell you that they spent billions on shit like MKUltra, and staring at goats... But discovered nothing, made zero breakthroughs with any of the research they conducted for decades....

Keep drinking bottled water its totally safe
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/when-frog-gender-flips

>oops
fuck you

there is nothing more corrupt then a women´s program

Hey I thought the meme was jews were poisoning the tap water

>transitionig counseling for homosexuals in the military, or support for "sexual reassignment surgery" and a million other horseshit commie pet causes. That needs to end in the most abrupt way possible.
These things are happening because not enough people are joining the military

Pretty much.

You mean the same organizations who refused to give their names over in protest against Trumps victory?

Spinning the narrative so hard...

In Germany they just dismiss old personal, are you retarded?

Jews. Remember Weimar Republic? That's us times ten.

You've forgotten to include any evidence of corruption in your post OP. Try again.

(well america got the jews that succesfully ran away from the nazis. But thats really irrelevant)
ohh? Thats odd, the americans seemed to understand me. Maybe look again?

65 million neoliberal atheists voted for a war criminal for President. America has been trained to support political corruption. They were taught to sell their souls for chump change by Obamaites. America needs to be purged of liberals.