Why does the JIDF shill here so hard?

why does the JIDF shill here so hard?

Theyre like a pro-jewish, Israeli-funded CTR-style army of paid shills.

Am I the only one here who sees through their shilling on this forum?

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/02/504541/Israel-Palestinian-houses-Khan-alAhmar-West-Bank/
popularresistance.org/us-only-country-opposing-israels-accountability-for-war-crimes/
popularresistance.org/us-only-country-opposing-israels-accountability-for-war-crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=Dyqx7CDGrTA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_demolition_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/a-miserable-little-village-at-the-center-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/2016/08/28/50ce6266-661f-11e6-b4d8-33e931b5a26d_story.html?utm_term=.fe2bd939d665
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/02/palestinian-families-homeless-as-israeli-military-demolishes-west-bank-houses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landlord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are the one who made this pic in right?

No, we all see through their shilling. Most of the times we're playing games with them and totally trolling them. They make it far too easy.

Checked.

Hello, friend. I made many. You showed up here quickly

Kek. I really did didn't I?

To be clear, I dont actually have a problem with jews, I have an issue with paid shill armies who try to sway public oppinion using state funded propaganda...

I believe the acceptable term for this is 'Public Relations'

but i see the digits are on your side.

I don't know anybody who likes propaganda.
They do just worsen the situation because they are annoyingly obvious

>I don't know anybody who likes propaganda.
So whats the deal with the palestinian/israeli state region?

I hear when you guys conquer land or whatever you force the indigenous people(palestinians) to leave to make it a jewish region

is this true?

You mean the settlements? Yes, they do exist.

But we don't conquer the land. Mostly purchase it.

>presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/02/504541/Israel-Palestinian-houses-Khan-alAhmar-West-Bank/

Conquer, purchase, i dont really care.. its stories like ((pic related)) that bother me...

is it true you guy force exodus the natives when you acquire property?

JIDF? Never heard of them
Remember that TRS is the real enemy goy
Remember those wedge issues goy

>JIDF? Never heard of them
Theyre Israeli funded CTR.
>"he Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) is an organization that uses social media to mobilize support for campaigns against websites and Facebook groups that promote or praise what it describes as Islamic terrorism or antisemitism."

We build, but I never heard about destroying Palestinian buildings. Could be true, but never heard of that happening.

Op is right, we should all be fighting among ourselves, and be totally divided.

IT seems the communists and liberals were the good guys after all!

>nice try shill.

But but.. butt...
>Trump didn't say gas the jews on live tv, he said the jew containment zone was supported!

You have to go back.

You're imagining things, there's no jidf under your thread.

Why did the Israeli declare independence but the Palestinians were denied this right?

Why would JIDF demonize a candidate Israel supports?

They don't have international recognition?

popularresistance.org/us-only-country-opposing-israels-accountability-for-war-crimes/

i think 50% of it is ironic shit posting like its always been, fishing for (you)s and the other 50% probably legit shills. you can tell who's the shills by the amount of posts they have. the more posts arguing, the more likely a shill. just ignore them and they'll go away. or post nazi frogs.

>They don't have international recognition?
Neither did Israel until the 1948 Palestine war.
At the end of the war, the State of Israel kept for themselves the area that had been recommended by the UN General Assembly Resolution 181 as well as almost 60% of the area allocated to the proposed Arab state

Jidf die

Holy shit like clockwork

You cannot tell me JIDF doesnt exist

>popularresistance.org/us-only-country-opposing-israels-accountability-for-war-crimes
This is exactly my point. Israel gets away with soooo much shit that other nations cant

Honestly dude, it seems like the JIDF is barely here anymore.

>Holy shit like clockwork
>You cannot tell me JIDF doesnt exist

My point exactly. I make some jidf images, post in a thread, and jidf knows about it suddenly

Guess Im wrong.

> it seems like the JIDF is barely here anymore.

ooookay.

no

Here, I found a video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dyqx7CDGrTA

>implying Im JIDF
Kek.

I know you saw my ((You))

Ill repeat:
the State of Israel kept for themselves the area that had been recommended by the UN General Assembly Resolution 181 as well as almost 60% of the area allocated to the proposed Arab state

Arguing that palestine has no recognition is a bad argument.

Israel declared independance from the British and in a UN brokered deal, were supposed to share the land with the local Palestinians.

After the 1948 Palestinian war, Israel disregarded this resolution and has been enacting genocide on the indigenous people since

>he thinks this triggers me
Im not a goatshagger, I can actually comprehend with such things.

Really it's mostly trolls and people truly curious if we should join up with Zionist Jews even temporarily to fight the diaspora.

The SPLC ADL & co may have been on /n/ /new/ and Sup Forums here and there, but if they were thy largely gave up on those efforts .

I don't doubt CTR had a presence here, though.

Well, the two state offer was accepted by the Jews, and refused by the Arabs in favor of war. Search for the Arab-Israeli war.

Just shows who the globalist diaspora really supports in this topic.

>I don't doubt CTR had a presence here, though.
200% accurate

>Well, the two state offer was accepted by the Jews, and refused by the Arabs in favor of war. Search for the Arab-Israeli war.
According to wikipedia article on that conflict:
As a result of the war the State of Israel retained the area that the UN General Assembly Resolution 181 had recommended for the proposed Jewish state as well as almost 60% of the area of Arab state proposed by the 1948 Partition Plan

Actually theres alot of burgers yelling "fuck off kikes" lately.
You are like them kids who can't press the mute button in a game.
Sage report and filter the jidf.

>Well, the two state offer was accepted by the Jews, and refused by the Arabs in favor of war. Search for the Arab-Israeli war.
also:
Around 700,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from their homes in the area that became Israel and they became Palestinian refugees

Also, if I were palesitinian I would be angry too if some other country took a chunk of my land and said it was now Israeli

Well, yea.
They refused the two state offer.

>and people truly curious if we should join up with Zionist Jews even temporarily to fight the diaspora.

so you're going to fight off the diaspora by teaming up with the diaspora? sometimes jidf don't think these things through before posting.

>Around 700,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from their homes in the area that became Israel and they became Palestinian refugees

And more Jews from Arab countries flew to Israel at the same time.

>Also, if I were palesitinian I would be angry too if some other country took a chunk of my land and said it was now Israeli

A chink of land that was offered to you, yet you refused for because you wanted more/all of it.

>They refused the two state offer.

Of course. Sharing land is different than declaring your portion of it independant.

I would be angry too if the UN come to the United States and gave the entire South region to black people and said it was a new African State.

I wouldnt recognize that as being legal and would probably be on board a conflict to retake the land as American

>A chink of land that was offered to you, yet you refused for because you wanted more/all of it.
This implies they werent living on the land to begin with. You dont need a flag or a country name to be entitled to the land you live on
>(But dont tell that to Andrew Jackson about the native Americans)

Well, the fact is it was part of the Ottoman empire, that was conquered by Britain before the second world war, thus there was no Palestine in the first place that the land was took from it, nor a movement for Independence before the Jews were interested in the land.

Our just bulldoze what's there and set up on top of what was there.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_demolition_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/a-miserable-little-village-at-the-center-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/2016/08/28/50ce6266-661f-11e6-b4d8-33e931b5a26d_story.html?utm_term=.fe2bd939d665

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/02/palestinian-families-homeless-as-israeli-military-demolishes-west-bank-houses

Pretty obvious that land wasn't bought.

>Well, the fact is it was part of the Ottoman empire, that was conquered by Britain before the second world war, thus there was no Palestine in the first place that the land was took from it, nor a movement for Independence before the Jews were interested in the land.

I cant dispute that yes, in terms of international law the Palestinians have never been an actual nation.

But i return to my original argument that just because people living on a piece of land dont have an internationally recognized flag or government, doesnt mean that they are not entitled to the land they live on

Which is why I said mostly. Never denied that it happens.

No, they're everywhere. I don't understand wtf the mods are doing. I get free speech and all but these shills are making the board shitty.

You are correct, however they never wanted independence before the Jews were interested in the land, nor accepted peace and even some land that was offered to them time after time.

If you look through their website, they openly post that they are constantly on 4chins and Facebook.
Make a thread (like this) and suddenly it's full of them. It's not a coincidence.

Lurk moar faggot.

Zionism is an Jewish nationalist ideology and movement created during the 1800´s in order to establish a Jewish homeland in the Middle East, supported by a economic and political influence in European and North American countries. This cause found its realization in the creation of the state of Israel in 1948 after the end of British rule, realizing the promises of the Balfour declaration.

During The Great War the British Government, desperate for war loans from American bankers, dominated by Jews, agreed that if they drove the Turks from Palestine that a provision would be made in those territories for a "national home for the Jewish people". This is commonly called the Balfour Declaration but is in fact a personal letter by Balfour to the head of the Zionists. In 1947, the American dominated United Nations called for the ending of the League of Nations British Mandate of Palestine and approved the partition of the Mandate of Palestine into two states, one for Jews and one Arab. The Arab League rejected the plan. However on May 14, 1948, Israel declared itself to be independent. Using terror tactics the new country was able to continually expand its borders beyond those prescribed in the UN Partition Plan. Since then, Israel has been in conflict with almost all of the neighboring Arab countries, resulting in several major wars and decades of violence. Throughout the conflict, the Zionist's boundaries have been subject to dispute.

We didn't just expand the land, we only did so in wars.

>There was no 'Palestine' before jews arrived
Your tricks only work on the weak minded, the region has been referred to as Palestine since roman times, thus its inhabitants are the Palestinians.
Wheather or not they have their own flag doesnt take away their rights to own the land they have lived on for centuries

Mabey they are hoping to effect Sup Forums like they do normies? If you say it enough then it becomes truth
Though they are stupid as shit if they yet realize Sup Forums is everything but after all theses years

Which was conquered by the ottomans. and by Britain from the Ottoman empire. It did not seek independence before Jews were interested in the land. I did not say in never existed in the human history, I just said the land was not took from Palestine, but from the Ottoman empire.

The international community considers the settlements in occupied territory to be illegal, and the United Nations has repeatedly upheld the view that Israel's construction of settlements constitutes a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

based dutchman

But the land you are talking about was taken during wars. The settlements were a thing only recently, and are not considered official Israeli land.

>why does the JIDF shill here so hard?
the only people shilling here are liberals
they fill this board with liberal news and talking points 24/7
it's why this board sucks now

>conquered by the ottomans. and by Britain from the Ottoman empire. It did not seek independence before Jews were interested in the land. I did not say in never existed in the human history, I just said the land was not took from Palestine, but from the Ottoman empire.

But good sir, before Israel arrived, they had no **NEED** do declare any sort of independance..

I dunno, sempai... it seems like JIDF got here rather quickly...
see:

BTFO KIKE RATS!

Granted the Ottomans owned the land before WWI and then the British post WWI, my point is that the local people, the Palestinians, never had a need to declare any sort of nationhood until they were told they had no legal claim on their own land.

Define "need". There was never a "need" to wanting independence. They could've wanted it when there was am Ottoman empire.

kek

What was the use?

The Ottomans didnt declare a section of Palestine to be owned by another entity.

The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly, and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power"

Also, it follows from your argument that because they didnt want independence from the Ottomans, theyre not entitled to it now

It was never their "own" land. They still had to obey to the rules and follow the order of the Ottoman empire.

If they did not fight us in the first place, they could've just gain citizenship, just like Israeli Arabs.

Because of the settlements, not because of the land claim in wars.

It means that they don't really want to claim a land because they ant to be independent. It means that they only want Israel out of the middle east.

Then stick to the 1939 borders and people around the world won't give you shit.

What's so hard to understand about that?

>It was never their "own" land. They still had to obey to the rules and follow the order of the Ottoman empire.

Yes, they followed Ottoman rule, but once again the Ottomans never said "This entire region is now X and you have to deal with it"

>If they did not fight us in the first place, they could've just gain citizenship, just like Israeli Arabs.

So instead of fighting to get back their land, they should have just let it slide and request Israeli citizenship?

>It means that they don't really want to claim a land because they ant to be independent. It means that they only want Israel out of the middle east.

I see no problem with this.

If I were to live on a large ranch with 1000 acres of land, most of it unimproved and forested and someone tells me that 100 acres are going to the smith family and its no longer mine...

I would do the same thing. Even if I dont want to use the land, I would want the Smith family off of my land

>Yes, they followed Ottoman rule, but once again the Ottomans never said "This entire region is now X and you have to deal with it"

Which is my point. They don't want independence for independence sake. They want to kick out Israel.

>So instead of fighting to get back their land, they should have just let it slide and request Israeli citizenship?

Once again, not their land, nor claimed before Jews were interested in the land. The land was not taken away from an independent Palestine.

>he thinks jidf is against trump
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Then stick to the 1939 borders and people around the world won't give you shit.
200% accurate.
Bam.
Finish Him.
Fatality.
Sub-Zero wins

You keep saying that as if you are the landlord to begin with.

Because we redpill people on the fucking jewish lobby and the real story behind WWII and the way the Jews toppled hitler for defying them and then framed the Nazi for genocide.

Because we redpill people on the zionist agenda

Because we redpill people on american politics and how the israel lobby sicks america on anyone they believe is an enemy. Like middle easterners, anyone who stands in Israel's way, anyone who defys the rothschilds or any of the big jew bankers.

Because we redpill people on current events. Like how jews are trying to sway public opinion against Putin because he threw the rothschilds out of Russia's banking system and barred them from ever coming back. So the jew lobby is trying to use puppet politicians like obama and hillary to fucking get putin to back down or start a war and fuck his country up just like they did with Hitler.

>Once again, not their land, nor claimed before Jews were interested in the land
How can you say this?
The area has been inhabited since biblical times, you know this. How can you call it "unclaimed land"

>You keep saying that as if you are the landlord to begin with.
Yup. If I live there, Im the landlord.
IDGAF about what law says, or if I have my own flag, or government or army or whatever.
If I live there, its my land

It was claimed, but not from an independent Palestine. Thus they did not own the land.

"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Israeli Prime Minister MENACHEM BEGIN (1977 - 1983) in a speech to the Knesset, Jerusalem.

>It was claimed, but not from an independent Palestine. Thus they did not own the land.
So.. They had a claim to the land, you admit this.
But because they had no official flag, government, or army you are saying their claim is invalid?

>Yup. If I live there, Im the landlord.
No, the one who owns the land and you pay rent to is the landlord. It's his land.

You do know what landlord means, right?

It's literally "Lord of the Land". It doesn't matter if you make someone pay rent or not. The owner of the land is the lord of the land. This goes back to feudalism and medieval times. Man, the "Jews are smart" thing must be a meme. Oh shit, it is.

>It was claimed, but not from an independent Palestine. Thus they did not own the land.
Im trying to understand your argument.
If they have laid claim to the land, what invalidates that claim

>No, the one who owns the land and you pay rent to is the landlord. It's his land
So.. there must be money involved for the land to be owned by someone? You cant own land simply by virtue of the fact that your family/tribe has lived on it for centuries?

define claim. Your argument is that if a homeless lives in an ally, its his place and he owns it.

Israel needs to stop fucking around with things like the JIDF and deal with pic related already.

Wew lad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landlord