twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is this gay shit?

>he doesnt know about the economist covers

Reddit is >>>>>>>> that way

This

> tarot cards

Show original plz and then show change.

>he still falls for le economist meme

they didn't even include trump on "The World in 2016". There's no deep meaning behind any of it.

for plebs:
>the tower: split between communist elements in catholic church
>judgment: trump
>the world: globalism and connectedness
>the hermit: criticism of nationalism
>death: gmos
>the magician: vr and 3d printing
>wheel of fortune: euro elections
>the star: not sure but probably literally celebrities.

Hmmm I may have this....

I cant find the new one.

The video i posted shows it

I feel a great change coming.
I am afraid, but we will be the winners.
Prepare yourselves.

> in the event of repeating numerals this be kek's will.

Hm, what a strange message. I'm gonna need my tea leafes for this one.

If you try to invoke kek, he will fail you. Only when you don't try to enforce him, he may show.

The video he shows has 116,093 viewers

116 = 911 upside down
93 = Thelema code for 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.' Thelema means 'will' and adds to 93.

Working on it.. good video btw.

Crazy, paranoid shit.

Oh yeah....

Thank you for openimg opening my eyes to true enlightenment by kek.

> Mexico is gonna really fuck up this year, bad!
> America reestablish themselves as world police with the help of rusbros
> it's gonna get real fucking comfy lads

Evidence of threats against trump. What you not see?

Can anybody blow up the card? I can't get it...

sometimes he will even punish you

This is 100% a Jojo reference

>death: gmos

Seriously, nigger? The four horsemen are clearly represented in that card. It's the apocalypse.

Economist covers are never right

Love The Tower.

Nothing subtil about that.. Russia versus Christianity. With the Christian tower Rome being destroyed from above by an upside down pyramid. When the reality is Russia is a two bastions of Christianity - Eastern Orthodoxy that has survived the Marxist oppression of the 1917 revolution.

Maybe Christianity destroying itself...

Oh I missed it ... Martin Luthurs proclamation nailed to the door. Division and destruction.

THere it is

Here is the tower.

Go back to your containment board Sup Forumseddit

Kek speaks

The background color is the yellow of the Gadsden Flag (don't tread on me). He is sitting on the coiled snek of the grand old flag.

His left heel is over Chicago (Obama reference).

His right heel is over Wyoming (Cheney reference).

But more importantly the soles of his shoes are facing American clay, which any middle easterners will recognize as a direct insult to middle America and the west.

Somebody at the economist hates America with a great deal of passion.

He carries the symbols of kingship orb and scepter but his throne looks like a toilet shitting on Canada.

The American flag is dropped over the Atlantic and covers (overshadows) Europe and the Mideast. That is quite obvious....

Next...

I don't have a pic of the Judgement Eagle. But I do have another economist cover with an eagle on it. Look what the headline is about.

One world currency.

Are these eagles or Phoenix's? Rising from flames...

Whoever created that image is probably a pagan,
I would not toy with such things

This post won't stop Sup Forums as I'm sure this image will get posted over and over through out 2017

God is real and so is satan

Don't screw with magic yall

Forgot to add that the blue background color is that of the demoncrats and leftist so they are behind the scenes in this card.

In fact normalizing magic is apart of their agenda

Look at how many children's shows now focus around the occult even when it's not around Halloween

Take his advice.

Magic is in reality being toyed with by demons.

Which might point to Kek as being a psyop

Who really knows though

True. Its part of what got me into it.

I really wish I never did but I got Christ now.

Is this a jojo reference? Ah, it is!
we /jjg/ now boys
youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI

Kek is a psyop. When it was first being pushed it obviously was. Now a bunch of people bought it and are being sucked into it. Just like the alt-right label. It gives them something to attack rather than a nebulous group of individuals who disagree with the establishment.

Do all the cards user.

I like your style

The magician.

Infinite. Eternal life . Number eight on its side looking up or down. I'll let you guys crunch that.

Yellow Dias again the color of the Gadsden flag around the head of the techno wizard implying holiness over the blue background of the demoncrats and leftists. The right hand holds a staff whose shape mystifies me. Perhaps a bishops staff covered. The vr helmet is of no great mystery but the wire from the helmet going into the red (blood) cloak of the body of the (human) trapped in the vr framed world is quite disturbing. Left finger on the button (the means of production) of the 3D printer make houses (you basement dwellers comfee). Are you worried yet? It all implies control by some one (else) (not you).

You will not be in control of your lives. Direct threat.

3d printing is stupid shill bait for retards i may as well spend a few K on tyre changing and balancing machine.

"magic" is real. prove it

ZA WARUDO

Trump's presidency : Wall is unstumpable.
youtube.com/watch?v=BmXCDGYpOmI

The fringe is unusually long and the (female) in the card of the magician reminds me of lady liberty. There it is. Lady liberty controlled.

Fucking basturds. Do you get the insults? Can you see the contempt?

"Fringe" meant to say "finger". The finger is abnormal as in attached forcibly as in trying to remove from the 3D printer but can't.

It means the elites are living in their own virtual reality (don't understand the real world anymore) and, blindly, keep running the world like it's some machine that only needs a finger on the button. The world, or maybe more specifically, the housing market, the source of so many young, western people's anger. They don't know what they're doing and they don't see what they're doing. Their idea is to keep doing this forever (the infinity symbol). I'm stuck on the staff and the yellow halo (you call it a dias?).

>God is real and so is satan
no.
>Don't screw with magic yall
no.
Magic isn't real. However non-newage paganism is real. Go fuck yourself.

wtf did I just watch?

Lady liberty controlled

Instead of a torch of freedom, a staff of (what?)

Instead of rays of righteousness, the decadence of a great helmet.

Instead of the robes of a grand lady, the robes of a roman politician.

Instead of the bill of right, forcibly attached to the means of production, slavery.

Nasty fuckers the economist is.

Economist is a motherfucking JOKE, totally irrelevant

are the is /x/ tier fuck off now thanks

Dias. Halo thanks

> muh autism

Want to know who runs the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=KRCW-fZh54U

>Super secret behind the scenes dark organisation is posting their plans on the cover of a magazine

In lady liberty the beams come out of her head. In the card the vr world is forced into the head.

illuminated free thinker fedora ass-faggot...

More like a spell being cast.

Even more believable

You'd be surprised. They think the situation is so hopeless for people that even if we fought we'd still lose. They do this shit all the time in movies.

Hubris is their error.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJQaGKPEjaE
watch, you'll get it

Gotta
Back laters...

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6QhxgqBUQ nvm this one

The background is the sky

The sky is fucking blue

You fuck

Here's my 2 cents

originally it was america being judged, now its trump's america being judged,

My sky is always grey :3
Thanks for trolling me, you weeb.

HE is right though.

These faggots believe in magic, and they display their magic. It doesnt matter if its real or not, they believe in it so they try to manifest it.

There is no god or satan.

Communists and Catholics unite to purge the earth of Lutheran heresy

>3D printer make houses
But the direction of movement is not shown, however normally left to right is implied. So it's "3D" and "VR" devastating the housing market and ending the age of suburbia as the population goes online and prefers to settle in infinitely growing cities.

Such a leaf. In the occult colors and symbols mean things. You simple mind is just so...

Ah I didn't see that. Thanks. And since the Russian communists were all Jewish than that would be the Christians and the Jews uniting.

>GMOs
That is quite clearly a nuclear explosion. Unless you're trying to tell me that's a fuck huge piece of genetically modified broccoli I think you need your eyes checked.

The economist has never been right they just put this shit on there to try and inflate their sales.

does really mean nuke tho, could refer to somrthing in that magnitude - catastrophic death

the top left tho, turkey's fucked.

>lol, lets puzzle these goys with mystic ambiguous pictures on the cover so they think some conspiracy is in place while we collect shekels and implement real conspiracies

t. Rothschields

The dead fish and plants are a play on the "environmental hazard" sign.

they changed it because he looks like a god

which he is

Praise Kek, you foghat.

Thatree is a fag.