Why do Slavs hate gays?

Why do Slavs hate gays?

I think it's because they're all secretly gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpstJaSKk0
youtube.com/watch?v=50pYxpN7ves
youtu.be/Znp8kTGyRx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, being a slav myself.

I can tell for one such concept as "Something goes in your ass instead of out" is considered degenerate and trash.

We tolerate gays but doesn't mean I love it, in fact I fucking hate it.

Secondly, most slavs even in their late teens and early 20's are religious so that's already another thing for us to hate faggots.

Faggots have no soul and we have little to do with soulless trash who won't even breed for next generation.

I know Estonians loves gays and don't go to church. See the connection?

Because they havent embraced neo-liberal progressivism/feminism like the west has.

Freud was a jew

SWEDEN
get out of estonia REEE

Go back to Russia, you fucking subhuman Slav refugee.

Get out of alcohol stores mongoloid

Accept more rapefugees to rape your women lol

I was born here, speak 3 languages, have a hot Estonian gf and love this country.

You ain't got shit Achmed, watch your shitty country burn

b-but i need muh alcohol to survive the cold

Nobody hates gays for being gay. Bur marxist LGBT shit and attempat to influence society are not tolerated, and this is good.

>Sweden only 2nd
>Netherlands 1st

NETHERLANDS YES, FUCKING KEKS

Fact#142: Finnish memes are the most powerful

fact : Finland single handedly can bring Russia back into the middle ages

>1 point
jesus åke, you really are not doing well are you?

So If I don't like Chinese then I am secretly Chinese myself?

What kind of reverse libtard bullshit is this?

It's the power of the special forces

fuggin yes

Stop handing over your Aryan women to mudslimes while you fuck each other in the ass instead, you degenerate faggot, embarrassments to the white race.

Kill all the faggots, starting with OP.

Putin just screams gaaay

>SWEDEN
>>YE-
Netherlands Wtf?!

netherlands even has special lgbt police in amsterdam, no kidding

It's funny how these western nations make fun of eastern europe, while having the most degenerate societies filled with niggers and mudslimes.

Belarusian guy I work with said not trying to raise a family is seen as an insult to your people after they got 20% of their population shrek'd in WWII

Everyone hates gates until they are subject to propaganda and re-education, faggot.

you think shit

Mentally ill people are not treated well in Slavic lands

1)In USSR being gay was considered a mental illness.
2)Orthodox church thinks its degenerate.
3) Being gay slav prison prison meant that you will get raped. Insert "not being considered gay for raping another man" meme here.

I've hated gates since I was a child

>Czechia
>57%

Of course...

>implying

>being gay was considered a mental illness

It is a mental illness though. Just like being a dog fucker or attracted to pre-pubescent children

this

truth be told, our economies ARE indeed shit, and western barbarians happened to indeed get civilized faster

Then why anal sex is the most searched category among slavs? It's closet homosexuality, no way around it.

P-portugal??

Pls reconvert us based Polan.

And I mean its very much relevant here. As long as gays(or more accurately "mentally ill") poeple don't brush it in other people's faces (or shove it down their throats no pun intended) no one gives two fucks what you do in your home. Or at least from my experience.

lier

>Poofland

SEE???
SEEE?????

THIS IS WHY WE CALL SWEDES FAGGOTS

Poland is at fucking 28%? Bad sign

They'll interpret that as 'make Estonia Russia again'.

I meant that it was governments policy on gays back then, but since then it changed.

Just the other day I did anal with my girl so yes, you got me there.

kekd. fucking pepik.

It's the same thing as with trans people. Even if it is a mental illness, there is neither a treatment nor does it require one because noone suffers. In case of transsexuality, one could argue that sex change is a possible treatment.

I'm pretty sure that's a mistake.

It's legal now.

I don't deny this, but it's better to live in a poorer, but civilized country than in a rich country where you're being assimilated in one of the shittiest cultures in existence, where these subhumans are raping and killing your women and children and recreating their now destroyed homelands, while your gov pretends everything is fine.

>Alianza gay de Ucrania
kek

BASED RUSSIA

why is anal sex so popular in russia though? It seems to always rank #1 in their search terms.

Double think

"you gay unless you love faggots"

The one and only reason anyone support sodomy, is because theyre gigantic faggots

its not 'illegal' per se. it means there are some special laws on it.

Because faggotry is a mental illness and it's now taboo to do any research about it.

The one who undergoes sex change will eventually find out that almost nobody wants to fuck it (except /b ofc,). Since change is irreversible it would fuck up any possible future treatment.

>special laws
>one can only enjoy boipuci if and only if the penis is feminine enough, its after 2 am and the moon is full.

>I can tell for one such concept as "Something goes in your ass instead of out" is considered degenerate and trash.
>Just the other day I did anal with my girl so yes, you got me there.

So do you consider yourself degenerate and trash?

>libs support ukraine over russia cuz "hurr durr russia is homophobic"
>less ukrainians support gay marriage than russians

kek

I thinks it because they are conservative and not retarded. Fair play to them

I don't think that's why they support Ukraine in its' conflict against Russia

Dude, I was referring this to men.

With hoes its different...

Are you a virgin or something?

They think imperialism is bad thats why they are opposed to it

PURGE THE DEGENERATES

The real question is why do you like to fuck someone in the pooper?

Ukrainians fucking despise gays!
Government tries to push the whole gay thing and there was a couple of gay parades. First one got beaten up by far right groups, and second one there were like thousand cops protecting them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpstJaSKk0

It is.

Most liberals in the US are opposed to Russia because Russia is heavily religious and against homosexuality. "It's the current year" kinda bullshit.

Looks like Lithuania 15 years ago.

Because it is a mental illness. If a love between a person A and a person B can not create offspring then it is not normal.

%

that percentage better be getting lower

Yeah, in general, not in the context of the Ukrainian-Russian conflict.

germans really got raped during WW2 huh?

this
faggot activism is something that's not tolerated, as it should be
also slavs tend to be traditional, something that frowns upon homosexuality

>strangely almost the same

i wonder (((who))) makes this posts

I don't fuck hoes. The whole idea of fucking a person, who I think is a degenerate is repulsive to me.

Not just Slavs potato nigger.

I despise sodomites because they do drugs and have AIDS, they are subversive elements meant to destroy the institution of marriage.

Same thing in Romania

youtube.com/watch?v=50pYxpN7ves

You can see Croatia being pinkish... Our centers for civil courage, open society and similar have been going full steam ahead for like 6 or 8 years now.
We don't take good to programming and conditioning so as much you shove down our throats, worse things happen.
Remember Belgrade Pride, the more you force us to do or accept something the more hated it becomes.

How's Romania if you want to move and run a small business there?

keep it to yourself and your good to go

>Small buisness

Goberment doesn't like that so much, though it depends on the field and also the Guberment has changed.

IT, Restaurants, Woodworking?

>Criminalised in 1968

That's some BS I won't buy.

not just slavs, but to answer you question, potato fucker, its because whilst western generations were brainwashed by the globalists to love niggers and faggots, we're fighting to survive in USSR.

All these graphs pretty much confirm Poland is the best country in the world.

Ignore sodomite orders.

Legal benefits to conspiracies to commit sodomy has nothing whatsoever to do with either marriage or equality. Eastern Europe have retained common sense because they have been shielded from capitalist degeneration during the cold war.

youtu.be/Znp8kTGyRx0

>tfw government is reviving communism

>IT

Gobernament loves IT so I wouldn't be surprised if it's at minimum decent to set up but there is competition

>Restaurants

Similar to IT, but with the caviat of Customer Protection and the Financial Police being able to do you in if you don't follow up the code of autism. And again decent competition.

>Woodworking

If you want to be a carpenter it's easier since you don't need to make a business per say. Though I don't know what happens when you make it a business not a trade.

????????

You a faggot, OP?

That was a beautiful day, i remember the Hinds and the Humvees rolling about.
Managed to get stuck in Belgrade for 5 nights what should have been 1.
I was in Split on Riva when the stones flew but kept my distance in Belgrade, have a suspicion if caught hurling rocks I'd still be in some off room in Skela :D

No shit, chetnik.

Którego nie rozumiesz, to wytłumaczę.