>ask on facebook what happened
>"I had a headache user, couldn't remain"
>after a half of hour I asked, yet once again, on a date
>again refusing me
I really hate my life Sup Forums

Nobody cares. Post this sob story on /r9k/

Kill yourself.

Shoot a nigger.

If you are 18 you should have already accepted that you are ugly. If you can't make peace with yourself kill some shitskin and then kys.

this
then this

roll with it, brother.

you can't force girlie to liek you but you can chloroform her and throw her in the back of your white van.

all jokes aside, you sound like you put too much pressure on yourself and your wiafu. Take it ez and try going to new venues and talk to new girls.

christians think a V card is a badge of honour, so you got that going for you ;)

>falling for the vaginal Jew

Shoot Jew!

sounds like you're a pussy dude.

forget her, be celibate and live a life of virtue. You can't be happy if you are constantly trying to strive for the affection of women.

You're a fucking weirdo man, leave her alone. If you were doing this in america you'd probably be cop'd right now

A

FUCKING

Dude.... Don't embarrass yourself. Just move on lol

>spend time on facebook trying to invite ask her to a date
>every time she's refusing me

If she refuses once, move on to another girl.
If your success rate with women is even 1%, then approach/try to seduce 100 girls and you will acquire a gf/buttbuddy

Work on improving yourself (both mind and body) and leave your house more often

>1
>2
Ass backwards.
Focus on self and finding a purpose outside your immediate surroundings and self.

Set aome goals.

Attain them.

Women will pass through your life throughout .

i had some relationships before, nothing real serious, but this fucking girl man, I can't get out of my head and I've tried

LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it.

if a girl isn't as into you as you are into her don't even bother. you're embarrassing yourself.

just be cool and show your personality without trying to "express your le feelings for her", and let her become attracted to you that way

nice political discussion gypsy

I think he must move on.

She made pretty clear she doesn't want to.

this

Get fit, wear nice clothes, try with plenty of girls (try internet dating).
As a man, expect to be rejected, maybe a lot, as different girls like alsorts of quirky things, but with each rejection you will gain more knowledge about girls and yourself.
You should soon get a gf/fuck buddy

Stop caring about roasties, start working on yourself and they will come to you.

Alright Sup Forums. Here is some god-tier advice to get a girl who is playing hard to get or refusing advances.

What you need to do is set up a situation where you can get the girl alone. Problem is, the girl won't let you put her in that situation easily. You need to catch her off guard. Either set up a situation where you're in a larger group and "suddenly" you two are alone or distract her with something before hand and then ask her into a situation where you two are alone.

In OP's situation he failed to do this. He finds her at a concert and instead of sticking around her and asking near the end of the concert asking her if she wants to get something to eat (his treat obviously to bait her harder) he got distracted (most likely by the concert) and let her get out of eye sight.

You really do need to treat these things like a hunt. You need to distract, isolate and then attack. If you don't have the looks to pull in girls then you need to focus on isolating them from others who will distract her from keeping her attention on what you're saying.

We have no niggers here.

Fuck 20 other girls and then tell me how much you miss her

News and politics, not jews and parlour tricks.