en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Busted.

Cya

TRUMP RULES

Cyka blyat! Shut it down they know

Oh, come on.
I need to get money for anime figurines somehow.

Fucking rooskies, mind controlling us with facts and transparency.

Wait till they realize the majority of US posters are us with proxies.

STALIN DID NOTHING WRONG

Nyet.

>here come the hacking proofs

>le trolls
>some open sourced shit about RT from 2012

americans are so retarded they'll buy it though

fuck my cover is blown, quick hand me the cyanide pill

I'm exposed. Fuck. How will I ever recover?

Cyanide pill is in the upper right molar. Just to remind you

I know I am.

I'm leftypol and I used to get called 'putinbot' shit loads of times.

Think 2008 was a fuckup, speak up in loose agreement of 'occupy'
>putinbot
Say online that Israel is out of control doing bad shit in Gaza
>putinbot
Point out that the Ukraine conflict was not good versus evil, it's complex
>putinbot
Call hillary a shill for being a literal shill taking millions
>putinbot
Agree with anything 'stop the war' says
>putinbot
Agree with snowden
>putinbot
Call out media for lying
>putinbot
Say that arming 'rebels' is retarded strategy. Point to past where it failed every time
>putinbot
Support Sanders
>putinbot
Watch anything on RT even though the 'msm' has no alternative as they ignore lots of issues
>putinbot
errry time...........
>putinbot

BUT, what's happening now is way worse. They actually believe the statement 'Russia hacked the Election'. Their own bullshit excuse to why Hillary didn't win. They are feeding their own delusion.

>no shit sherlock. Russia is happy the woman who demonized russia, didn't win. That is evidence of ????

>liberals all over the internet are calling people with dissenting opinions Russians
I love this timeline

HOW DID THEY KNOW?

They're pissing on "their own" though. Anyone who is left of center has been called a 'putinbot' at some stage. They know it's bullshit.

Today I learned 50% of voting age Americans are actually KGB sleepers.

WHERE ARE MY RUBLES, DAMN RUSKIES

Lol came here to post that.

"Social media accounts" obviously don't mean here. I still don't understand this de-evolution of Russian hacking. First it was "they hacked the machines", that got proven wrong. Every time they tell the story, it gets a little less until it evolves into "Russia just had pro trump trolls on the internet"
SO WHAT? Ctr, barrier breakers, and all the prohillshills existed. Is it now unfair/illegal to do exactly what your competition does?

Blyat! I've been had.

Can I blame the Russians if flies land on my shit?

REMEMBER CTR. ALWAYS BE VIGILANT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record

lol why are we not getting our pay then?
we should all complain to kremlin troll brigade for our work conditions

Actually I did it for free, still waiting for all the rubles the hillshills said I would get. Sad!

>""Likely""
>A (((journalist))) claimed followed by a buch of bullshit
And this is an official report, by an intelligence agency.

Not this guy, or really any American that browses Sup Forums.

fuggg I did it for free, too.

HOLY SHIT, A RUSSIAN NEWS STATION HAS RUSSIAN INTERESTS STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

>They're pissing on "their own" though.

Yea this will backfire harder and faster than "racist bigot soggyknee" did.

What I don't get, is where are the shills about this Russian shit? We've been debunking and laughing about this whole mess every since Trump won.

Yet, no CTR type shills trying to make us hate RU, also no obvious Russian shills or Putinbots. They've been letting us talk about it pretty openly. If you don't count the insane volume of slide threads I guess...

and this is somehow worse than being a shill for citibank?.

its pronounced ckyat

>tfw you realize everyone on Sup Forums are now millionaires and you shilled putin/trump/brexit for free

>The DNC is going down this route after unironically paying more than a billion dollars to cover up Hillary's crimes, paint Trump as Hitler and rig the election

Do they have no self awareness? I understand it's muh Russia being blamed and it's specifically that they aren't American were the problem arises, yet I have to ask when were (((they))) ever American? So even it was true it's the same coin, but different sides.

Not what you had planned for the Shmita I guess.

>1973: (((Oil shock)))/(((Stocks crash)))
>1980: (((US recession)))
>1987: (((Stock market crash)))
>1994: (((Bond market crash)))
>2001: (((9/11)))/(((Stock market crash)))
>2008: (((Subprime)))/(((Stocks crash)))
>2015/16: Trump MAGA

No wonder (((they're))) talking about the world ending when they're losing their grip. Pure coincidence.

Link one social media account, link one pay stub. We all know Klanton had an army of trolls, this is just heresy

Gazprom only hired the best with backgrounds on scamming americans.

Someday we'll look back at the 2016 election and have a nice hearty laugh together in whatever subhuman congretation that replaces Sup Forums in the far future

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac

Now everyone that can see through the MSM lies is now a Russian shill?

Yet the very visible and outrageously troll-y CTR is totally fine to unleash on the American people? CTR and the MSM basically redpilled me for life. Somehow Donald Trump became my only hope.

I hate the establishment Republicans just as much as the Dems. I love that they can quickly all come together over "our greatest ally" Israel though!

WHERE'S MY PAYCHECK MR. PUTIN?

I THOUGHT THEY WERE MAILED OUT 6 WEEKS AGO

WTF ALREADY

cant believe Ive been posting with a bunch of commies this whole time. fuck you guys.

blumpf BTFO