WTF happened to full c-han?

I was permabanned for suggesting that doxxing a WN family is evil?

Meanwhile those threads stay up forever?

This is proof that full c-h-a-n has been taken over by antifa or is fucking insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q
archive.is/QHf8m
archive.is/7GfzM
archive.is/MRdAk
archive.is/QWAXD
archive.is/zuqko
archive.is/ntqa0
archive.is/ZBCli
archive.is/03nc1
archive.is/aUFV1
archive.is/9Nrlz
archive.is/lYbQJ
archive.is/NW6M1
archive.is/fkjgd
archive.is/j9EjG
archive.is/VVgFo
archive.is/piyek
8ch.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off TRS.

>post on an anonymous image board
>make up a name and a circlejerk
>cry when you get doxed

/shrug

the place has been occupied for a year now by anti-whites with personal beef

the first shill campaign was when they started spamming 8gag with spencer threads during heilgate, both here and there, to annoy and start fostering annoyance with "trs", a role which they played themselves by pretending to be newfaggots

astroturfing, ugly shit - and now they're here again

Trs?

This is now the fifth thread about this fag shit. 8pol posters have been sperging out in them nonstop because they can't handle banter. You'll know who they are by the following:

- anime posting
- using the term namefagging incorrectly
- sounding like tryhard 14 year olds
- using the phrase "bestest chan"
- crying about TRS
- saying that doxing white nationalists isn't retarded

Please tell these retarded fucks they have to go back. Antifachan is where their kind belong.

it's a forum full of e-celeb worshipping alt-lite faggots.

they shilled here and on h8pol. h8pol doxed a bunch of their leaders or whatever the fuck so now they're here crying about it.

Fuck off back to antifachan, you retarded faggot.

crossposting TRS user pics because they're shilling on a laoation basket weaving forum like like kikes.

Kikes took over that site. Doxxing a White Nationalist over an argument is pathetic. They're traitors.

Go back to your containment chan.

you mean fulltardchan?

they were taken over by are now run by communist jews, commonly known as antifa

>fuck of TRS
I've been on Sup Forums since 2008

the moderator there is compromised, I left 8ch yesterday, they are crashing it with no survivors and turning the place into antifachan. They figured out how to exploit the paranoia of Sup Forumss less intellectually endowed members. All you have to do is this.

1) Raid a board claiming to be another right wing org
2)Go to that right wing org admin and ask them to stop, screenshot when the admin says "who the fuck are you? fuck off" (as expected)

---now you have manufactured drama---

3) hype up this "war", call anyone who opposes the war as a member of the other right wing board
4) get mods on your side to ban any of the intelligent posters to created a fake consensus

There you go, you have successfully turned a Sup Forums board into your personal army. antifapol is now attacking whoever its controllers tell it to.

by the way this is the self portrait of the 8ch mod who is complicit with antifa, if anyone recognizes his face please reply

Fuck off back to kikechan

>Being this new.
Come back when you started in 2005.

>only imageboards matter.
>there is no real world outside of imageboards
>fuck politics
>fuck what jews are doing to us
>fuck white people

apparently not if you're defending namefags or trying to shame user for doing what user does.

yo wtf is wrong with the greek orthodox church :((

don't mind him, the realisation that their jig is up has got them riled up has got them here to push their dumb stories, flailing and calling people TRS shills as they're used on their containment board

it quickly falls apart when they don't have mods to kill the rational voices in the room

t. trs

>trying to shame user for doing what user does
Claiming to be white nationalist and than doxx another white nationalist over petty forum drama created by a small group of shills is not what user does.

"you may have doxed and ddossed us because we're cuckshills with upboats, but we're onto you! the jig is up!"

back to jidfchan for you

>We must secure the existence of image boards and a future for anonymous children

What the fuck is wrong with you? You know the real world exists right and we can't just hide on imageboards forever.

It's compromised 100%. No taking it back - mods are onboard.

ignore 8gagger lies

You should care more about white interests being furthered in the real world than e-drama.
There is life outside of imageboards.
>tfw 8gag is the new kikechan.
My, how the tables have turned.

It's weird knowing this because the discussion on 8ch was always better than here (actual discussion rather than half the board screaming lol cuck nigger kike Trump kek xDD)

I think most of the community is hopping over to the .pl site now though for that reason, since mods are shitty fuckers

>White infighting once again.

Are the goy even sentient?

>mods are onboard.
Unfortunately this is true.

fucking around with the chans is like kicking a beehive. you should have known better. also it's pretty clear that you faggots don't practice what you preach considering you're hanging out with homos and niggers in your facebook pics.

>TRS
>Alt-lite
K.

>Call's everyone TRS Shills
>Dox a White Nationalist

It's almost like you just hate White people. Gee I wonder why?

lol, a couple of months ago I posted a thread in /leftypol/ claiming that "we" had "doxxed" at least 30 /leftypol/ members and they will "have a nice christmas" lol I wonder if my bluff made them go insane heh heh

Oh shut the hell up you tryhard bedwetter.
Being the most frequent poster in this thread isn't going to make you look any better.
You should realize that your tactics are transparent and change them, or just stop.
But you won't stop, because you're anti-white scum.

kys

You have no idea what you are talking about. How are they alt-lite?

>facebooks littered with niggers, faggots, fedoras.
>going to milo speeches
>richard "gays are the last beacon of white nationalism" spencer
>"based black men"
>"based faggots"
>"nationalist jewish allies"
>upvotes
yeah that's the epitome of alt-lite.

8ch was mediocre right after it was created and it's only gotten shittier since then.

>beehive
you keep repeating this shit

nobody poked the beehive, it'd be more apt to say 8gag are full retard africanised bees who bix nood on their own

>literal reddit invite only forum that steals chan culture
>good
wew lad

Donno the doxing thing seems overboard. over some board meta cancer? Tripfags arent the end of the world

>fucking around with the Chana
TRS has a 100k listens a week.. literally one autist can post an on imageboard preteding to be massive TRS shilling. He can play both sides until all of insanechan thinks TRS must be destroyed.

How fucking naive are you?

Here's the pasta people like you were obviously too stupid to heed:

==REMINDER THIS IS AN ACTUAL COINTELPRO SCHEME BY IMKIKEY TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS OWN SHILLING OPERATION AND GET Sup ForumsLACKS TO FALL IN LINE UNDER HIS NARRATIVE CREATION NO MATTER WHAT==

==REMINDER IMKIKEY HAD HIS IRC BUDDIES RAID US SO HE COULD PRETEND THEY'RE AN OUTSIDE GROUP AND THEN BLAME THEM==

==REMINDER IMKIKEY BANNED REDPILL AND LITERATURE THREADS UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN HE MYSTERIOUSLY STARTED THIS "CAMPAIGN"==

==DO YOU FEEL IN CONTROL, CUNT?==

==DOX IMKIKEY AND I WILL PERSONALLY GUT HIM AND PUT AN END TO THIS CYCLE OF SUBVERSION==

==REMINDER IMKIKEY IS THE ONE PUSHING MUH BASED JEWS, HAS BEEN EXPOSED, AND STARTED THIS OPERATION AS A DISTRACTION==

>inb4 hurrdurrr 8pol is cuck'd
>ignoring your mods do the same thing to you kike slaves

You're both playing their game.

Keep posting the same tired lies mr shekelberg, eventually we'll believe them just like those 8niggers did.

I don't fucking get it. Someone explain what happened to me. Following lolcows isn't my thing and, personally, I was glad when Gamergate shit was kicked off Sup Forums because I don't want my vidya and my politics mixed.

So, what, was cripplechan's Sup Forums actually a /leftypol/ plot all along?

Yeah, that's pretty much what it looks like. Another salient detail is that the doxing threads appear to be dominated by a few users with 100s of posts. The scary thing is the number of 8 c h a n spergs who have been taken in by this obvious D&C shilling.

>muh culture

Pedochan was always diet reddit you fucking faggot.

It's literally explained in one pasta that keeps getting spammed on 8pol in response to the BO permabanning hundreds of people over this.

Back to reddipol or 8fag whatever you call it.

4/pol/ isn't even white nationalist anymore.

Are you some TRS forum drama queen or something.. I am famalier with Richard's quote but he always says wired things like that, the rest of your stuff is probably just autist forum insanity.

TRS is anti miscegenation, anti gay and literally talks about Jews 24x7

sick of this TRS e-celeb shit. somebody fuck them up beyond repair so i can stop hearing about this gay bullshit.

>that steals chan culture
Don't touch our precious memes reeeee fucking normies

Doesn't help when mods permaban ANYBODY for merely questioning the narrative.

back to 8gag with you, kike

IF IF IF IF IF IFFFFF IF
WE FALL FOR A
BUNCHA
OKIE DOKE...

It's almost as if all imageboards are thoroughly compromised by JTRIG operators hmmm :^)

>TRS gets caught shilling on Sup Forums and 8
>8 doxes a bunch of them, ddosses their site
>TRS is now here crying that 8 was antifa all along

That's literally it.

Lel

see
>=REMINDER THIS IS AN ACTUAL COINTELPRO SCHEME BY IMKIKEY TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS OWN SHILLING OPERATION AND GET Sup ForumsLACKS TO FALL IN LINE UNDER HIS NARRATIVE CREATION NO MATTER WHAT==
>==REMINDER IMKIKEY HAD HIS IRC BUDDIES RAID US SO HE COULD PRETEND THEY'RE AN OUTSIDE GROUP AND THEN BLAME THEM==
>==REMINDER IMKIKEY BANNED REDPILL AND LITERATURE THREADS UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN HE MYSTERIOUSLY STARTED THIS "CAMPAIGN"==
>==REMINDER IMKIKEY IS THE ONE PUSHING MUH BASED JEWS, HAS BEEN EXPOSED, AND STARTED THIS OPERATION AS A DISTRACTION==

Both factions are retarded. Ignore the threads. Report anyone inflaming them.

Why are the threads allowed to exist then?

shut your fucking whore mouth. It clearly fucking is white nationalist here, though the concentration of newfags has definitely diluted it

There are more obvious leftists here though.
The problem is the hotpocketeering and obvious consensus cracking over there.
Only jews could or would do something like this.

Naw, this isn't white infighting. TRS, Daily Stormer, Ironmarch, American Vanguard, have all kissed and made up. Show of unity. This is kikechan, compromised by antifags, false-flagging as WNs doxing other WNs in an attempt to stir up shit. It's not going to work though.

I agree fellow white nationalist, we shouldn't question this obvious context creation and diversion.

No I've just been following it on h8ch cause it's fucking hilarious.

There's been like 20 threads on it.

First thread: archive.is/NwpvY
Second thread: archive.is/8se3q
Third thread: archive.is/QHf8m
Fourth thread: archive.is/7GfzM
Fifth thread: archive.is/MRdAk
Sixth thread: archive.is/QWAXD
Seventh thread: archive.is/zuqko
Eighth thread: archive.is/ntqa0
Ninth thread: archive.is/ZBCli
Tenth thread: archive.is/03nc1
Eleventh thread: archive.is/aUFV1
Twelfth thread: archive.is/9Nrlz
Thirteenth thread: archive.is/lYbQJ
Fourteenth thread: archive.is/NW6M1
Fifteenth thread: archive.is/fkjgd
Sixteenth thread: archive.is/j9EjG
Seventeenth thread: archive.is/VVgFo
Eighteenth thread: archive.is/piyek

minus the part of TRS shilling and them being here, you got it right

>ego centric name fag cancer being smug about shitting on chans
Knight of the long knives is in effect.

Hey imkikey.

wait, who's imkikey?

Mods are faggots who encourage doxing white nationalists.

>TRS gets caught shilling on 8pol like retards
>8pol throws a bitchfit because no shilling allowed
>at the same time 8pol retards come to shill here without shame

Both TRS and crippletards need to fuck off if you ask me

>canada flag

Is that you, imkampfy?

night*

kek

The top moderator of reddipol who is terrible at moderating.

The BO of 8pol who has been on overdrive shilling muh based jews narratives, locking redpill and literature threads, and sticking muh based jew threads.

He permabans you for calling out his connection to the IRC goons who subverted and destroyed this board's ownership as well.

Goons are actual state department operatives hired during the EVe era.

I'd rather not visit their Sup Forums. I tried it once, years ago, back when you could choose the flag you posted with (and, yes, I know you could do that here as well for a while) and it was shit. Something felt off about that Sup Forums.

Yeah, I've seen screencaps of TRS openly discussing shilling. Kind of reminiscent of when JIDF used to post screencaps of Stormfront talking about Sup Forums. What was their shilling agenda called? Bugs or something?

Honest question. If my weekly verbal nazi shitposting is shut down because of those nerd virgins, how can I personally hurt cripple chan?

I'm going to be punching and pissing on any autistic looking american that arrives to my shithole country on an off chance that he's from spergchan. Anything else ?

Notice how all the threads get spammed with the same (((evidence))) of TRS being [insert buzzword here] by a small group of posters. This was obviously an organized d&c campaign and all the 8niggers fell for it.

Not a White Nationalist.

>Bunch of Jews, Leftypol, and Antifa have tricked a bunch of nazis into doxxing their own kind.

L
M
A
O

Nah but seriously get this shit off this board.

Imkampfy
aka learningcode
aka the rachposter

Sure 8fag. Go back to cannibalizing each other. Those kikes are gonna have you so pure you would consider Hitler a cuck.

Ah, thank you.

>steals culture
You have a nigger's understanding of both theft and culture.

I went to full about 2 weeks ago and the Sup Forums board had two threads on the first page that were just spam ads that hadn't been taken down after 3 weeks.

nice, playing the voice of moderation, good effort

thing is trs did not shill, what 8gag calls shilling to skew the narrative is what normal people recognise as crossposting

Some interesting proof, somehow we got an insider screenshot of them admitting antifa mod. I expect this thread to be deleted fast. brb archiving

8ch.
net/pol/res/8712638.html#8712951

>Goons are actual state department operatives hired during the EVe era.

To explain this further:

You now understand why "IRC cabal" is a thing and why we've been trying so hard to expose them. They're poisoning all of us and destroying us.

THIS
THIS
THIS

I am not a fan of TRS and their flavour of "alt-right" especially the nazi wannabes (nothing wrong with WNs), but it's obvious that a pretty solid strategem was deployed.

I blame the secretive nature of the TRS forum for allowing for this.