GERMANY NO - Reich will rise edition

www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/koeln-demo-rechtsextreme-100.html

"Right wing extremists" (=legal political party called Pro NRW) perform a legal demonstration in Cologne.
Antifa retards try to disturb them as usual.
Antifa retards get arrested - which is new.

This is what the law says in Germany (ยง21 Versammlungsgesetz) but it's usually not enforced and therefore this is an unheard of change in proceedings.

Germans waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=de&ll=50.46069808958147,8.837397414746192&z=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

All it takes for a lot of people to come out is to see that other people are doing the same. A lot of police will be on side as well - maybe the majority.

Seems like Germs are busy with other threads.

>Not a single swastika

But they must be dying inside to use one.If they do, though, they go to jail for life. Germany is cucked.

pic is the leftists

good stuff

oh lol. Still I bet there wasn't a single swastika in the other side anyway.

>a bunch of people with flags
>ARE WE LE WAKING UP??

>CAN'T WAKE UP

No, a bunch of Antifa retards arrested for breaking the law, which is new.

Face it; Life is still too comfortable for anything to happen on its own, and there are no charismatic leaders offering us to do something either. The afd are a bunch of milquetoasts who aren't going to achieve anything
The only thing I can still hope for is Trumps America being so successful that everyone will feel betrayed by the years of shaming and fearmongering by the media, wanting a slice of it in their own countries too. We germans don't have much time left, a lot of people are embracing their replacement. Seems like constant crime, abuse and killing isn't enough to wake people up, because, yknow, TV's still there, there's still beer in the fridge etc.

this desu

>"Right wing extremists"

>constant crime, abuse and killing
Postfaktischer Unfug.

:^)

Oh look there's already a version for 2017, and look how full it is
google.de/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=de&ll=50.46069808958147,8.837397414746192&z=7

>rechtsextreme
>sex

Faggots.

>Slovenia
>Arguing with holes
Checks out.

>Germans waking up?
Wouldn't bet on it, we are majorly cucked. Probably just a freak accident of accidental justice.

I-I don't understand.

One last bump, for Germany.

bump

Is that a fist holding a rose?
How is that far right?

Germany deserve everything they are getting.Keep voting for Merkel