Cuckstianity/Christianity

>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
>Matthew 5:44

Is Christianity a joke that went on too long?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXqwbU8z9aU
whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4879
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but Canada is

Even american fundamentalists like Steve Anderson promote race-mixing.

It's just a franchised power-structure concerned with boosting their numbers, no matter what.

American fundamentalists seem the most obsessed with Africans. The idea of Africa reaching 2 billion population gives them a boner.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXqwbU8z9aU

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Luke 19:27

And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

One day soon, all the unfaithfull will share one single destiny

>One day soon, all the unfaithfull will share one single destiny
Nah.

posting in shit bait divide & conquer thread

Welp, can't get rid of the shitskins and kikes now because that too would be divide & conquer

TOP KEK NICE COMEBACK BURGER
PRO TIP: IT WAS A WEAK COMEBACK. I WAS BEING FACETIOUS.

Are you stupid, user?
The line says to be charitable to those that oppose you, not that you should not oppose their wrongdoings.

>divide and conquer
I don't care if you call yourself christian or not or whether you waste time on Sunday, just be selective of what you take seriously in the Bible.

Think about how the black were treated here
Imagine if they had the same mindset as you fedoras. We would be like hati. Be glad MLK was inspired by the Bible.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

He was going to put away his wife over the pregnancy. It was obviously unacceptable to him. It was only when he learned on divine authority that she had not slept with another man—that she had kept her vows, and was pregnant with the Holy Ghost—that he was reconciled to his wife. Nor indeed was he enslaved by the chance of sex with his wife, as is the case with the cuckold—rather, he "knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son". He stood by his wife because he knew she was faithful in her duty to him and in her duty to God, not because he was desperate.

It is no small thing to be husband to the mother of God. None of you has half his principle or courage, and you have no grounds whatsoever to call him a cuckold.

>The line says to be charitable to those that oppose you
That's exactly what's wrong with Christianity. Europe is being invaded by Africans. A sane people would sink the boats.

>Imagine if they had the same mindset as you fedoras.
1. But they do.
2. The idea of inheriting the sin's of your forefathers is a Biblical one.

If whites were like Turks, they would've only imported castrated niggers into the US and we wouldn't have the current problems.

>sin's
*sins

How can I argue with a person who believes in ghosts?

>That's exactly what's wrong with Christianity. Europe is being invaded by Africans. A sane people would sink the boats.

And how does the rest of my post not refute what you say?

how can I argue with someone who makes no distinction between a common specter and the Holy Ghost?

Common mistake, as its sharing a common word, but they are two very different things.

Fuck cucktianism, it was created by the Jew Paul to make gullible whites believe that jews were the chosen people.

There was no problem in our countries and our race was meant to live forever, when we whorshipped our true Gods.

>not worshipping the gods of your ancestors such as Odin, Thor etc.
>2016
kek

>the west now almost entirely atheistic and Christianity is dead
>"Christianity is to blame for the thing these Atheists support."

Stop picking the easy target.

>The line says to be charitable to those that oppose you, not that you should not oppose their wrongdoings.
One, no it doesn't and two, even if jt did that's still fucked.
Why couldn'tGod mske his son out of dirt or something or get his own wife? Why did he have to knock up another guy's wife?
>desecrating Sakura like that
Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

There is no distinction.
>Common mistake, as its sharing a common word, but they are two very different things.
Then what's the difference?

Christianity is ahead of its time.

>There was no problem in our countries and our race was meant to live forever, when we whorshipped our true Gods.
the saddest and most ignorant comment a frank has ever made

Christianity is conservative, anti degeneracy and based. It helped build empire and justified wiping out the savages.

The fall of the West can be directly tied to the rise of communist atheism. And the fedora wearing beta cucks that bleed us from the inside, supporting everything from communism, feminism, lgbtqahagdusbdgs and social justice identify politics

>Fedora or Tree Nigger tells me to be selective of what I take out of the Bible

The irony, it tastes like victory.

Because being cucked by a Devine holy ghost is the same as your wife fucking a nigger

> Leaf Logic

>Why couldn'tGod mske his son out of dirt or something or get his own wife?

if you really wanted to understand these things, you'd begin by studying Christian thought and not just demanding a hundred explanations from us—throwing spaghetti at a wall, hoping one will be a "gotcha"

if you can't understand the huge theological importance of, for example, the Chalcedonian Definition in Christology, it's because you haven't done any research of your own and have no idea what Christianity is about. This is your problem, and that is why none of us will take you seriously until you have half an idea what you are talking about.

If Christ were separate in origin from mankind, and was not begotten of the Holy Spirit, it would destroy completely the meaning of the Incarnation, as Christ would be neither man nor God. It would be fundamentally a different religion. You are totally ignorant of the spirit of Christianty, so you can't see the difference. You are not qualified to talk about this.

>it was created by the Jew Paul to make gullible whites believe that jews were the chosen people
>(you)

>If Christ were separate in origin from mankind, and was not begotten of the Holy Spirit,
So, again why did he have to knock up somebody else's wife instead of having one of his own.
>if you really wanted to understand these things
I don't really want to because it's a load.
>the Chalcedonian Definition in Christology
Okay, yeah, what is that?
>because you haven't done any research of your own
Of course not. Why would anyone research a bunch of bullshit?

Explain then.

>Okay, yeah, what is that?
You live in a Christian country and you don't even know the Chalcedonian creed. This is a severe failure in religious education. And instead of looking it up, you ask me to define it for you!

I can't help you. You are not religiously educated, and until you are, your opinions on this subject just aren't worth anything.

lul wasn't Mary like 12? really makes you think...

Then he said unto them. But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garments, and buy one. Luke 22:36

Jesus also told his disciples to buy swords.

it was used to pacify the roman empire, than the barbarians came and fucked shit up, we were the same as the zoroastarians now look at them

Jesus also drove out Sharlatans and Merchants out of the temple.

If that isn't an analogy for kick out the kikes, nothing is.

Please take 5 minutes to read this link:

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4879

id rather be a softy than someone with ape-like animal instincts who cant control themselves and a hyper aggressive criminal

why do you guys want to fight so bad

apparently you guys arent even white.... i want a peaceful civilized society where people arent trying to get revenge on other people....

you guys want lawless africa ?

and Jesus is bad for this somehow? ok.

>wow, you don't know about this bullshit?
>well, I'm not going to tell you, educate yourself
Guess I'll continue not knowing what that shit is.
>You are not religiously educated
Because it's not an actual subject to be educated in.
And he discouraged them actually defending him and themselves. How many of the disciples fought when they came for them?

your god is thor
you would have rather had a Jesus who says ya m8 just go out guns blazing swinging your sword left and right and chopping heads off

wow thats such a good god you got there m8

Martyrdom and not the kind al kebabi preaches was more beneficial. And looking at the results it was.

>Because it's not an actual subject to be educated in.
And how would you know?

>One, no it doesn't and two, even if jt did that's still fucked.

Explain how its fucked and please tell me if I need to break down an English sentence for you, because it's exceptionally apparent and all major Christian churches accept my understanding of the line.

A relation which is intrinsic to God's nature. It's mainly used to reflect God's enduring aid given to all people at all times. Not an apparition at all, or force.

>desecrating Rin too
Seriously, go die.

No, fedor/a/.

Fuck france, bunch of freemason cocksuckers, you nigger left your antiquated on my island.

When are you faggots gonna pick your farm tools up?

Oh wait, they killed every single soldier you sent, becaue your guys are a bunch of pathetic cucks who worship dicks

Antiquated farm equipemnt i meant to say

french nigger

Maybe if we stuff some bagguets up the haitians asses you faggots would come pick them up

When will the leaf stop shitposting?

Check the Flag.

Damn Right!

FUCK FRANCE
THEY FUCKED US UP BADLY

>Atheism and degeneracy closely related
>Blame Christianity for the problems

really fires up my neurons

>Joseph was a cuck
>Christ was a kike

For sake of argument, let's stick to the Bible (even if you are an infidel what matters is the narration) - Mary was a virgin; therefore, she was impregnated through a miracle, not through sex.

If your spouse is still a virgin, then you haven't been cucked, dumbass.

Second, the kike faith was invented in the 4th century by kikes who didn't follow DEUS VULT. The TALMUD, the kike book of kikeness, was written long after DEUS died on the cross.

If the Roman Empire was 10% Jew, and no Jews left except for a tiny less than 1% after DEUS, then the modern kike is the leftover race from the Jews who converted.

>If your spouse is still a virgin, then you haven't been cucked, dumbass.

>I just like watching her kiss other guys, blow them, and give them rimjobs! They haven't even had sex, so I'm not a cuck!

>listing a bunch of things Mary did not do

>see? he'd have to be a cuck!