/AfD/ General - <2017> EDITION

This thread is for the discussion about Alternative for Germany (AfD) and the 2017 German elections.

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>AfD's Fundriser
alternativefuer.de/spenden/

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:
>Meme Collection v1.3
postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:
>Find English-speaking AfD followers from twitter
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Make memes that can be spread in Germany (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>Ignore the shills

Previous Thread: ----------
OP Text: pastebin.com/m5RY2PSj (old)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/parteien/id_79972290/afd-uebertrifft-ihr-eigenes-spenden-ziel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IbH2ECewnz4
twitter.com/Wahlrecht_de/status/817053711054815232
twitter.com/Wahlrecht_de/status/816180846151475200
youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
search.wikileaks.org/?q=orca100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm ready to Meme this into existance for the good of our Country

finally some one,
I tried recreating this Genreal once yesterday and it just died

We raised the money succesfully!

t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/parteien/id_79972290/afd-uebertrifft-ihr-eigenes-spenden-ziel.html

Die AfD ist eine partei von anti deutschen Cucks für anti deutsche Cucks.
Verhaltet euch endlich wie Patrioten und wählt NPD

NPD seems like a honeypot tough.
And even if we voted for it we would still need to make propaganda for AfD , as NPD isn't possible to shill into the mainstream.

If we win this elction we open the doors for german nationalism in general.

We need to break the curse!

ok get to it then!
we need stuff like thisif you have some good ideas it would be great.

Also we need someone with a pastebin account and restructure this General.

Why are krauts so ugly?

S-stop!
Evil nazi!
Seems like you need more refugees!

oh we aren't ugly,
that's just our politicians

Miss him yet?

This. Ever realized how sloped most politicians foreheads are? Hitler, Goebbels, Göring also. Always makes me feel weird about it. True aryan forehead is straight except some nordic heads that have a lil slope.

What a pointless thread, most Germans on Sup Forums are already right wing degenerates, your propaganda here is worthless.

most certianly

Restore the glory of the Reich germabros.

it isn't about spreading propagnada on Sup Forums it is about taking back our country.
Like Sup Forums influenced the Us election , the meme war shall continue in Germany

One step at a time.
We need to win this election to bring back German Nationalism.
There were literally outcrys about german flags shown during soccer WM times.
The Anti-german propaganda is very strong here.

I don't think memes are going to be a problem.

The problem is going to be to cleanse the minds of people from years of indoctrination though.

We need some strong redpills to reverse the damage that has been done. Not only about refugees, those are easy to come by. Just get some statistics.

We need redpills against leftist stuff. Against the globalists. Against the establishment. Against the very core of our current system.

And how exactly are you trying to take back Germany by posting AfD threads on Sup Forums? And fyi, pol had nothing to do with Trump winning the election, you're doomed if you think posting memes will have a significant effect lol

indeed.
But we need to be careful, nobody will listen to us if we go full 14 88
Some good statistics are certainly helpful tough.
I just recently read about Ukrainian refugees being rejected. We can use that.

Does AfD have any real chance?

I know that the AfD are pro-Russian (because they are financed from there), but still - good luck bois. Germany deserves a better future

why did Pepe become an official hate symbol then?
Sup Forums did spread a bucnh of flase flags on twitter.
It will certainly be harder in Germany, but we can for example hang up flase flag campaign posters .

Who are the Russians voting for?

they sure have.
We reached the donation goal for 2016
They are polling at around 15% right now.
We still have 9 months to prepare.

I think the AfD postion on Russia is very reasonable, the boycotts are ridiculous.
The cold war is over, we shouldn't have these kind of tense relationships with Russia.

>the boycotts are ridiculous.
The cold war is over
Easy for you to say, you're safe and sound in Germany. The sanctions made sure that the Orcs don't ge any further into Ukraine and they keep Putin and his kike friends at bay

ah I confused your flag with Sweden.
Makes sense for you to be a little suspicious on Russia, but there is no need for German media to be full of antirussian propaganda.

How is it going anyway? Is there still civil war?
A portion of you guys voted itself into Russia right?

Frauke is cute, good luck!

>The sanctions made sure that the Orcs don't ge any further into Ukraine and they keep Putin and his kike friends at bay
Top kek. I dare you to name one sanction.

They gained huge ground in opinion polls after the Berlin truck attack. So our best bet is for more major attacks for AfD/any other right-wing candidate Europe to capitalize on. Sorry, Hans, but you're gonna have to take a few more beatings for the greater good.

>How is it going anyway?
Shit, but could be worse
>Is there still civil war?
The worst part is behind us (hopefully). There's been some fighting with the Orcs, but nothing major.
>A portion of you guys voted itself into Russia right?
No idea. One side says it's rigged, the other says it's all cool. Doesn't matter really. Crimea has always been like Greece to you guys - a shithole that only leeches from your budget. And now it's even worse - it leeches from Russia's budget lol

Looks good!

Petry fur Deutschland!

>Top kek. I dare you to name one sanction.
I won't. As long as Mordor and Little Switzerland (i.e. Nedorossiya) stay at their places - I don't care.

Seriously, what would be so bad about being annexed by Russia? They have a higher living standard than Ukraine. It would only benefit you.

Bumppp

hahahaha what a childish fucking logic bro.
>what would be so bad about being annexed by Russia?
Yeeeeeah - men dying, women being raped, looting and chaos is good bruh, higher living standarts and shieeet.
Do you even listen to yourself?

Finally the AfD general is picking back up.
Let's keep it going.

Scandinavian here, reckon there is any way I can help out on a local level despite not being a native?

you can help easier than a Native.
you can just openly suggest the party, pretending not to nkow much about German politics.

AfD-chan is cute!

certainly pretty good, we need more drawfags tough

I've done so, but I have always responded as if I am very well informed. What benefits are there to pretend not being well-informed about it?

Germans are extremely Nazi-phobic.
AfD is portrayed as literally Hitler in the media.
If you are well-informed they can very easily put you into the Nazi-category in their head.

praise kek

This very much.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbH2ECewnz4

Two-ish months old, but still relevant, and probably going to remain relevant for a long time.

Video contains a good hint though, as to why you should, for your own good, and for your own cause, not immediately show off your powerlevel.

Get involved with the normies. Not the leftists / liberals, but neutral people that don't quite care.

Slowly redpill them.

Don't reply to proxy trolls.

twitter.com/Wahlrecht_de/status/817053711054815232

>Sonntagsfrage Bundestagswahl • Infratest dimap/ARD

>AFD 15%

twitter.com/Wahlrecht_de/status/816180846151475200

>Sonntagsfrage Bundestagswahl • INSA/BILD

>AFD 15%

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

I have been slowly redpilling my co-workers, they're very neutral, strangely enough. They vote for the green party and don't care too much, any tips? I feel sort of stuck on the point why they should care about being outbred.

What do germanbros actually this statement? If it was me I would be furious, is it that bad that this sort of thing is accepted? Oh and and sorry for churchill btw

Only suburbs and rural retards vote AFD
Prove me wrong, pro tip: you can´t

wrong angle, they literally don't give a shit about that.
argue with security,
argue how Islam undermines our values,
how Saudi Arabia finances mosques in germany, while also financing ISIS

Always appeal to their feelings. If you can't convince them at least make them feel bad for egoistically using and then throwing away what was built through the suffering of millions of women and children over centuries just because they are lazy. The women who get enslaved, abducted and raped in the future will ask why they didn't care to preserve the peace and stability that was given to them. Ask them if they really want to go down in history as people who only took, took, took and never gave anything back.

Thanks, very useful information, I'll do my part fellow bad goy.

>literally the deformed dick of spain talking
yeah go be left in your own shithole while we try to undo the damage in ours :^)

Most people don't care about the ongoing subversion because it does not directly affect them.
Try to make the point that their living standards are at danger.
That our social systems are going to collapse as more and more refugees leech off them, aswell as the increasing amount of Germans becoming too old to work.

Also, try to show them what happened in France and Britain, if you can.

Here's your (you).
Quality bait. Can you package me some of that?

Churchhill was such a cunt.

They will then try to rationalize that this isn't what is going to happen at all, and you are back in business. Make an analogy to something else that is unsustainable, like saying that it is stupid to always borrow borrow borrow and never paying back for the sole reason that it is unsustainable. Knowingly taking any course of action that is not sustainable and leads to collapse in the near future is stupid and bad. Not having enough children to replace your population is the most unsustainable path a country can take, even worse than borrowing to the point of bankruptcy.

Then say that the muslims are already preparing to gobble up the remains of the society their ancestors built with blood, sweat and tears. Talk to them about how muslim societies are run, and ask them if they want that for their children. Make sure to throw in some redpills here and there about how leftists never criticize Saudi Arabia and their other overlords.

Ask them if they want another Köln and if they want that to be everday life, or if they want another Berlin Christmas market

Keep bringing up horrible and horrific crimes commited by crimes in normal conversations, "haben sie gehört ab die ge-rape" or however you say it in German, keep grinding them down day after day

>Keep bringing up horrible and horrific crimes commited by crimes
immigrants*
wow i suck

Thank you, Texas and Sweden. I'll make sure to use it when I can.

search.wikileaks.org/?q=orca100

Someone linked to me the "Multikultistan" and then I read all six of them.

>wow i suck
tell us something new

>tell us something new
this gets me hard

hallo

This will not be an easy task. We have a few veterans who fought in the Great Meme War but we forget one thing for our next campaign: the fundamental difference in anglo (global) and german internet. This whole meme culture hasn't started on large scale here yet and thus gaining high influence will be hard. We already have the memes of production but there are no customers here! Plus due to the language barrier we can't assume any outside support, we have to somehow pull this off on our own. Also: cheeky as the germans are, the highest online presence is on facebook. We can't use time-proven tactics such as flooding twitter and youtube with over 9000 socks, we can't remain anonymous on large-scale red pillings. This will be HARD.

hallo, du schlafmütze

Just spam kikebook. Normies eat that shit up

fake accounts can be made on facebook too.
It will be harder than Trump, but our opponents are mostly really just asleep.
There is a few real leftists, but a lot of people just don't care about politics.

desu redpilling your friends and acquaintances is the best you can do

yeah I'm on that as well, but I'm having a hard time so far. My friends are infested with multiculti and globalism.

you gotta heat them up slow, don't reveal your powerlevel too soon

well my friend found out i follow AfD on kikebook
will be hard to hold back the powerlevel.

Well we have to start somewhere I guess. If our damn people were only more on sites like Youtube, reddit and twitter, then we would have an easy ride. Even worse would be trying to reach the younger people as they are on those strange isolated sites like snapchat, instagramm and whatnot, where you have to use real identities. The biggest opportunity I personally see right now is not so much the success of the AfD, but more further weakening of the "muh nazi" culture here. Just like "racist" completely lost its power in the US, maybe we can weaken our own version of that here. Making cute anime memes and spreading them naturally. Not so much attacking our opponents but create the groundwork for meme culture in Germany. In our own way, we have to attract attention so that in one election after 2017 we can better use foreign support.

I just needed to post that the draw thread was closed sorry

top o the seig heil to you fellow aryans

Do it Schlands. Meme them stronger than the red shits.

2021 might be a little too late.
We have to try our best for this election.
Sieg Heil

If we lose you guys will have to reverse Anschluß us.
Btw how hard would it be to get citizenship and right to vote in Austria?

Depends. Are you Syrian?

Let's also discuss the politics of this.
What would be a likely coalition partner for a strong AfD?
I'm unironically thinking "Die Linke" could form a coalition with us.
Is a coalition with CDU thinkable without Merkel?
who else is there?
no I'm bavarian