Reminder we gonna beat and kill more of you during this year. Stay woke white boi

Reminder we gonna beat and kill more of you during this year. Stay woke white boi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UB-FPw6QMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you wont.

Lawd above! what did 'e mean by dis?

>you
retards?

negro

have fun, ape minority

Flag improperly displayed
This always triggers me
t. boy scout

It is you who will die.

>Trinidad and Tobago
>we

Ameriniggers would probably say "HAHA YOU TALK FUNNY, AY BRUH LISTEN TO THIS GOOFY-ASS NIGGA" within thirty seconds of meeting you, and gang up to assault and/op rob youy not long after if you stuck around and stood up for yourself.

The North American Pavement Ape may pay lip service to notions of racial identity to hold it against the White man, but don't be fooled. The widest an Amerinig can possibly project their sense of "we" can barely be stretched beyond their block to encompass a single city, let alone a foreign nation.

If they ever get a back-to-the-jungle movement up and running, you're going to regret it if they pick your nation as one to flee to and you don't kill them at the border.

Less than a pog
You disgust me

> Obvious Pol bait is bait

But here's some arguements that need to be made :
1. Erasure of disability from the motive of the crime
2. False equivalency, proportionally white people attack black people in groups way more frequently
3. Literally all attackers already arrested, check the lack of convictions on white ppl killing black ppl, demonstrating some of the many benefits to being institutionally and structurally supported
4. Black Lives Matter is a decentralized group so anyone can say it was "for that", two bad chapters already came forward being like "that was awful, fuck that shit"
5. None of you got at all outraged when a black disabled man was tortured and raped with a coat-hanger and his abusers got off with community service last year (whilst here they are being charged with a hate crime)

Well, if an ape bite you, you won't do anything because it won't understand, same thing with niggers, the only way to make them understand is by colonizing their entire continent. next time we should wipe out their entire race

Gorilla man, gorilla man, does whatever a gorilla can

underrated

>False equivalency, proportionally white people attack black people in groups way more frequently

nobody is this dumb

Out of aaaalllllll the white people to choose from & the niggers pick some HANDICAPPED BOY to assault. & treat it like an accomplishment. Nigger logic 101 everybody!

>trinifags are nigs
I knew one of you guys and he looked more like a Gypsy than a nig

Hur you go t. niggerfaggot

Reminder that you'll never go after any white man with deltoids.
Only soft doughey non fighting autistes, old people and women.
Yeah, that's real tough.
Wait til you see what those who lift do to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=5UB-FPw6QMg

Fuck you ongo bongo habba jujabi faggot. I dare your ass to try you'll end up another statistic you fucking shitskinned mongrel.

I've said for a while that the only people worth inheriting the Earth are whites and maybe the slants. We need to start this third world purge YESTERDAY.

>>Ameriniggers would probably say "HAHA YOU TALK FUNNY, AY BRUH LISTEN TO THIS GOOFY-ASS NIGGA" within thirty seconds of meeting you

HAHAHAH Holy FUCK this is true

>that-I have an iq of 100, but because I'm a nigger and all the other nigs I've met have IQ's of less than 85, I think I'm the hottest of hot shit -face

enjoy 30 yrs in prison kek

So do y'all want reparations? Why do you blame whites for your ghetto culture, filthy nigger?

OP IS HITLER.

HITLER. YOU ARE LIKE A JEW MURDERER. EXCEPT NOW ITS WHITES. WHITES IS THE NEW JEW. PREPARE MY FELLOW WHITE MAN FOR 50 YEARS OF BEING ABLE TO PLAY A HOLOCAUST CARD. PREPARE FOR OUR HOLY LAND. APARTHEID THE GOY

Nice try cocksucker
Honda is backwards

How is niggers beating and killing some people and other niggers out of ordinary?

don't worry, last time white felt really threatened by a subrace, 60 000 000 people died

> tfw living in Florida and I can stand my ground.
What are your plans after high school ?

please do, whites who live near/with niggers are just as bad as niggers, most are libtards anyways.

Now the ejection port its on the wrong side

Please do
And please upload it to the internet

Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs

saves me the trouble of doing it myself on the day of rope

Hol' up. Isn't your country supposed to be named Trinimom and Tobago?

Haha, cool. Good luck with that, this will definitely elevate your position in society. I'm pretty sure the problems that black people face are all because you aren't violent enough. Yeah, this is gonna work out great for you.

>flag: Trinidad and Tobago
>has enough wherewithal to post on Sup Forums's Sup Forums
so, assuming this ISN"T proxy b8...
You do realize that these ghetto niggers would do the same to you once they came across your goofy looking, funny sounding ass, right?