Thanks and fuck you Sup Forums

>be sober
>only wants to talk about politics

>be drunk
>only talks about politics

I AM THAT GUY NOW.

I have to attend an university party today and they are all fully bluepilled.

>inb4 just talk about normal stuff you fucking autist

My "normal" interests are powerlifting, ice hockey and guns.

Maybe somebody wants to talk about Syria today with me..
I can`t even be racist or anti semitic today.. not even jokingly

you're just a loser.
Go kill yourself

I hope Assad goes back to power,
things were quite when he was in charge.

Isn`t a destabilized Syria more beneficial to Israel ?

Stop revealing your power level you spaz

The redpill must be dropped subtly and patiently like the jews user

We have become the jew

>"Labour not unwillingly, nor without regard to the common interest, nor without due consideration, nor with distraction; nor let studied ornament set off thy thoughts, and be not either a man of many words, or busy about too many things. And further, let the deity which is in thee be the guardian of a living being, manly and of ripe age, and engaged in matter political, and a Roman, and a ruler, who has taken his post like a man waiting for the signal which summons him from life, and ready to go, having need neither of oath nor of any man's testimony. Be cheerful also, and seek not external help nor the tranquility which others give. A man then must stand erect, not be kept erect by others."

Nah,
just means "independent" organizations can do what they want on the Israeli-Syrian border.

This

I have plenty of bluepilled "friends" I keep up the sherade so that when the happening comes, they'll be the ones with the knives in their backs

Thanks Mattis, it actually is a quite inspiring quote.

it`s not about revealing powerlevels. I just need some last hugs before I go to a place where I will stand or sit mostly silently and drink beer and no I am not talking about my basement

I feel you except the alcohol. I want to discuss only world politics and "conspiracy" stuff. Minimum levels are anti-feminism, cultural marxism and decline of the west.

School will destroy me.

I know that feel. It's bad because I'm the type of person where error drives me crazy and I feel compelled to correct someone who is clearly spouting false info.
>Hey user, you hear about Puting hacking the election?
It's ober

same here
Sup Forums changed me.
i'm not sure if for the better or the worse
i dont enjoy a lotof normie activities anymore.
i dont go to the movies anymore, havent turned on my tv in 5 years (except sports) because all i see is cultural marxism
i cant talk about any light hearted normie subject i always wanna talk politics or world events. the only normie thing i can do is talk about work. but since what i do is pretty unknown to people most of my stories shock them

but worst of all, i can't pick up women anymore.
before i had no problem bullshitting them and flirting was kinda nice but all women now seem like shallow gold digging whores and stupid above all. i cant stand their stupid bullshit laughter and how obviously i manipulate them and how they fall for it. i mean flirting is really dumb primitive behaviour yet they revel in it. whenever i take a chick home i lose all respect for hear immediately...

now i prefer being alone, i have a few dear friends left who are somewhat redpilled but i feel more alone everyday

thanks Sup Forums

This too. Normie talk kills me inside. It's so menial and tedious. I don't care what activities they did over the weekend or what they are doing about their shoulder injury.

It gets better. It might take a few years of everybody thinking you're an asshole kook, but if you keep buttering them up gently eventually they start asking you for your political analysis because they start to see that you had been right all along.

And then you can start telling them about the Jews or whatever and they actually sit and listen in rapt wonder.

holy shit if somebody mentions the """ putin hacking """" I will just autistilcly screach

Replace hockey with cars and you're me. Atleast I can talk Sup Forumstier politics with my coworker and a couple of my friends.

I know I sound like some MGTOW shitnugget but I don`t really care what women think about me, basically because I lost all of my respect for the normal bluepilled tolerant woman ( which means 95% of the women in Germany).

The most important thing is that your friends are still your friends.

>"you seen show xy ?"
nope
>"watcha doin in your free time?"
let me tell you about the movie "the greatest story never told"

yeah i had that experience already. it was during those rare occasions when we discussed politics. they asked me who would win and i told them trump. this was around november last year. of course they all laughed at me but i calmly explained to them how underestimating him will get him the presidency and because the democrats had the worst candidate imaginable with hillary.

the hillary part took almost all of them by surprise and from then on whenever the subject came up and it was always mocking trump, but whenever they would trash trump someone would say: yeah but hillary isn't a good candidate either...

they are still malleable
>I know I sound like some MGTOW shitnugget
honestly i dont think that's bad. whenever there was drama in my life it always had to do with women and their emotions. ever since i left the dating game i had a whole lot less drama. which is a nice way somehow

I`m leaving. Enjoyed sharing a beer with my comrads

but baby it's cold outside

it is..so god damn cold here, but at least its sorta dry cold and no wind

stay inside user.
here it's warm and we have dank memes