It's been a long time since we had one

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you dare

>estonian
>hates on sweden

Can we change the name of the country? I'm so used to seeing it as SWEDEN YES!

Pakistan, Somalia, Sweden, Nigeria.....

Ah, I've been waiting for this thread all day. FUCK KEKDEN and FUCK swedes

>Estonia
>Sweden Hate
I thought you are friends...

best girl

NO

small sample

Those cucks are so pathetic that there is no point in hating them.

Send help.
Or bombs.

Swedish women are the most delusional women on earth.

Post your Gustafs

If I move to sweden will I get a gf?

We love swedes, because svears from Roslagen founded our stetehood and dynasty.
Handing its name throughout the country and to our people, which was formed on the basis of the Slavic tribes and political elite Handing its name throughout the country and to our people, which was formed on the basis of the Slavic tribes and varangian political elite.

that slut married a finn so yeah

these are one and the same

This is why you don't protect girls from sexual assault.

Only if you're black or muslim.

Estonia is one of the richests ex-commie country and is 100% white

Sweden is still a commie country and is cucked beyond repair

Yes if you are not white.

By looking at your flag, it's pretty likely that you would succeed

Thanks, swedes, your (our) ancestors were based.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

That's about all (for now)

peace out

stay strong, brother.
my advice is to network
god bless; godspeed

It's okay when others do it, but when I do it I'm jailed.

Don't be so salty, you filthy swede. Rather, look to the Finnbros for guidance. They have their xenophobia primed and their knives ready.

WE WUZ NORDIC AND SHIET WE NOT SLAV AND MONGOL HYBRIDS WE VIKINGS NOW

Historically,swedish decline started when Russia cucked them in the great northern war,so I don't think they like you

YOU FUCKERS IT'S FUN RIDICULING SWEDEN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY AINT IT SWEDEN YES MEME AND NEW KHALIFATE ETC BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS SJW HELL HOLE HOW ABOUT SHOWING SOME COMPASSION INSTEAD I FUCKING HATE HATE HATE THIS NEW REALITY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Sweden, what gives? Why aren't politicians swinging from street lamps yet? I know this criticism can be leveled at my country too, but damn guys, this is pretty fucked.

muh dick

I do but they are still pretty salty about the le 600 years of supposed oppression. but beggers be chosers so I don't care about that for now.

Just do like the rest of Sweden and move to Oslo and work at a bar.

Actually, don't. We've got enough swedefugees already.

We are slavic with some nordic ancesters and endonym and statehood of nordic origin. In terms of gene we are slavic, nordic and finno-ugric hybrids.
Our dynasty until 17century - direct descendants of vikings, yes.

Do something about it. Start redpilling the cucks around you.

problem,cuck?

Yes, but it is an objective story. There is no reason to not love our culture.

Looks like something out of Silent Hill.

Oh God... (Allah and Muhammad His Prophet)

Holy shit we are the most relevant country in the history of this planet. I always see Sweden over here and we are a country with 9 million population. Feels gute mane

>Åsa Romson
>Woman
Pick one.

You're relevant in the same way as Syria, that's not brilliant m8.

this is so fucking wrong
you don't even have a shade of red dark enough to represent the less than 1% we got going on here
in fact, if you make it, it should be brown like the fucking shitskin gypsies that taught us what subhumans are long before muslim immigrations

Shes right doe.
Kill races, kill racism.

FINLAND WHY AREN'T YOU RED? I TRUSTED YOU!

But user, races do not exist

Fucking take your country back, Sven. Fuck the refugees and the (((leaders))) letting them in in droves.

A pretty big Swedish population is my guess.

Except we are the most popular country in the world too. It feels good being superior to everyone else

I ment etnicities but shit dídn't sound as cash.

No Sven, it's not relevancy related, everyone looks when someone is about to jump from a bridge or when they see an accident.
>Multiculti Utopia going to shit

Nah, just some made up chart with no sources.

Might be realistic though.

Poor Lithuania, guess they'll just write it off as suicide given how everyone an heros there.

Dude, the only thing here we talk about Sweden is your colossal rape happenings and 30 year old niggers claiming to be 14 year olds.

You are famous here because your country's original people have become retarded, like this guy

A bullshit infographics is my bet

Sauce me up mayn

Ausfag in Sweden. Whites are everywhere. Very few muzzies and when you do see them they are hanging out in shitty areas uoud never bother going or driving taxi or working hotdog stands.

Admittedly I've just been in Stockholm and Lofstallan skiing but it's not so cucked where I've seen. I even detect an ounce of national pride from Swedes about Muzzies.

Kek

so, basically, about 3 million native sweeds then
also, you're a sideshow attraction at this point, like a car wreck on the side of the road, we look at you because as fucked as we might be it's fun to see someone fucked much worse

Come in here Svens.

wew, lol

Cuckolding is a mental disability lol

saved

just checked this.

its at 3% for swedish women
>bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html

which is the same as american men rape victims
>rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence

seems like you are more likely to get buttraped than swedish women Jamal.

Remember Swedes bros, it will get worst before it gets better.

We'll die or rise together.

>Implying I care what autists on Sup Forums thinks about Sweden when normies all over the world wants that BIG SWEDISH COCK

fuck off with your "X country hate threads" and shove them. we are in this neomarxist globalist oligarchical distopian political quackmire. together. every race exept whites has ethnostates currently.
its game fucking over for whites and unless we unify and kick out the traitors and (((them))) out in the next 20 or so years.

I can't come to these threads. Sweden will be the future of example of what every other country must avoid at all costs. It really makes me disgusted, I feel like vomiting seeing some of these pictures of how you mistreat your own people because "looks cool with the rest of the world."

I fucking lost when I saw this post . You can't be ok with any of this shit. I can't fucking believe Sweden think everything is ok and keep bringing more immigrants. Good fucking lord. I've been on Sup Forums, mainly Sup Forums for more than 10 years now. I've seen all the imaginable bullshit out there, I'm fucking immune to gore but makes me sick to the stomach.

The only real way to save Sweden is getting a few people out and exterminating the whole fucking country with napalm. Then you get these people back to reproduce and restart the Swedish nation. That's it. It's game over for Sweden. The point of no return has been long gone. I'm really sorry.

I don't hate Sweden, I just feel... sad for them.

So long, little bro, and thanks for all the fish.

I miss the love triangle between Sweden, finland and estonia. Oh, sweden hate thread? Like the estonian hate thread from a swede.. this makes no sense. Once we're uncucked love shall blossom once more. Even if that means war.

thats cause we have gather more international goodboy points then everybody else with our cucked immigration policys :^)

I hope you know Sup Forums is literally the right wing version of Huffington post. Don't take everything you see here for granted. Most of the articles posted here are just fake articles from Breitbart.