Miss Helsinki

As you can guess, pic related was voted the miss Helsinki.

This
c1.staticflickr.com/9/8753/16293111804_83e25b7dc7_b.jpg
is the 4th one.

What does it mean Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyDhH9OB1sI
youtube.com/watch?v=cKQuYGK1bXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing. These 'miss' contests encompass more than beauty: mind, and spirit are the true ingredients of a winner.
Why do you think that the contestants deliver a speech, and are asked questions? Stop being so shallow; not everything is about looks.

Really
youtube.com/watch?v=VyDhH9OB1sI

There are like 30 applicants each year and most of them don't even live in Helsinki. Jury was mostly old hags and niggers.

To be fair, the main judge is a nigger, 8 judges are women whereas 2 are faggots and 5-6 judges are have an immigrant background. Afaik the contest doesn't have any kind of voting system, but is sort of a project of this one Finnish slag and her friends.

At this point does it really surprise anyone if the most masculine and ethnic person wins the contest?

Perhaps the judges were bored. The women in that photo are generic and slathered in makeup. I doubt I could identify a single one of them without cosmetics.

It's just Miss Helsinki. It has literally no value whatsoever.

I consider myself ugly, but not even i would want to touch this.

swedes gave obongo a peace prize and robert zimmerman a literature prize, fins had to keep up somehow. electing morgan freeman miss helsinki is relatively tame.

This is a good point, plus you have to think about the appeal of variety. I don't know much about Helsinki, but I'm willing to guess pretty white girls are a dime a dozen. It is actually possible that the judges found a black women physically appealing.

I also acknowledge that it may be, even likely is entirely political. If that is the case, I find it mildly annoying but not at all surprising.

Are gorilla-lookalike contests popular in Finland?

>NEET virgins getting upset over who wins a local city beauty contest

As our lord and savior would tweet: Sad!

>Helsinki

there's your problem.

Just documenting the slow genocide, that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKQuYGK1bXw

Yeah, but you can definitely identify the ones who aren't beauty pageant material according to Nordic standards. I mean I'd still fuck that, but she just doesn't have the facial features of a beauty pageant.

Fuck off, it's like taking seriously a Salon or Huffpost beauty pagan. You're retarded.

kek
lol @ Sup Forums for thinking this is not pushing an agenda

Look after your country uralic brother. Take care of it. Don't give it to the niggers,slaves and kikes. We believe in you. You can do it.

She could pass as half decent if it weren't for that nose.

I'd push my dick inside those nostrils, I tell you that much.

you're a beautiful person, user. And at the end of the day that's the only thing that matters.

WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS IRRELEVANT COMPETITION? IT'S NOT EVEN MISS FINLAND

top meme, my firendo

She doesn't look human

It's like she is the offspring of a Finn and a Moose