Why do people wonder why Turks can't integrate?

I'm Turkish, born and raised in the UK. Was out with my half Arab mate (get cucked UK lmfao) today and 3-4 proper skinheads corner us, they were like 40 and told us "you fucking pakis better fuck off from our country or we'll find you and fuck you cunts" - granted this was in an underpass and we probably shouldn't have been going through there (although the only other way is to run across the populated road) but this is fucking insane.

Some guys also shouted at us calling us subhuman pakis today and keep in mind we were literally just chilling, not smoking, not speaking Arabic or Turkish or whatever.

Every fucking day this shit happens, my sister can't even find a job anymore because she is scared of being lynched by UK's whiteniggers. My mum has literally been chased by a car and they attempted to run her over while shouting the ol' British slogan "fuck off our country paki".

Every day this happens, constantly, I'm not a fucking muzzie, my skin isn't even brown, I don't have a hook or even a big nose - what the fuck. It seems like the UK outside of major cities (London etc) is just full of raging Sup Forumstards.

This isn't bait, tell me honestly why do people think the UK is a cucked Mohammed country when they actively try to get us to GTFO? Unfairly absolutely, I didn't choose to be born here and I'm going to move as soon as I get the chance.

This isn't a minority even, it was always hard to fit in at school because "lOL! FUCKIN TURK XD PAKI", like fucking 4 year olds.

It's different in London obviously because it's a multicultural city, but towns, and other cities that aren't the big major ones (Manny, Brighton etc...) are racist as fuck.

>This isn't bait, tell me honestly why do people think the UK is a cucked Mohammed country when they actively try to get us to GTFO?
Nothing's wrong with paying people thousands of miles away to come and live in your country and destroy its culture. :^)

>destroy its culture
you fucking don't understand, I could have had a chance to integrate - America isn't even racist but it's all multicultural (I've been to America don't try and rebut this) but I've been secluded from the society since I was a little kid from Brits. Constantly.

I'm not a fucking muzzie, and I'm not brown, you are the reason why people can't integrate and become normal citizens. I hope rapefugees come here and make you all muslim and rape everyone fuck this shitty country, you couldn't handle the secular smart ones so have the apes you pricks.

I'm devastated by your tear-jerking story.

>I didn't choose to be born here and I'm going to move as soon as I get the chance.
Good idea. Try to convince the rest of your family too.

>I hope rapefugees come here and make you all muslim and rape everyone fuck this shitty country
Gee it's a mystery why people hate you

Go fuck a goat

Why should they want you to integrate, it would mean you would be there. Face it your a Turk regardless of how you fake a proper accent or eat clotted cream you would always be different.

>I'm devastated by your tear-jerking story.
it's not a tear-jerking story, the question is why do people wonder why we can't integrate when they are purposely stopping us from trying to?

"try to convince the rest of your family too"
my dad is self-loathing, no-one can tell he isn't English anyway, he's such a raging autist that he spent ages trying to get an English accent (he is the whitest person I know, blue hairs blonde hair etc so he is indistinguishable).

My mum is too old to move, my brother is also self-loathing but he still gets yelled at and has all this shit happen to him but he has aspergers so he's just like "BRITAIN NUMBER 11!!!!1!". My sister acts like an Ameritard (she uses an Ameritard accent too) and she wants to be American so enjoy her you fags.

I am Turkish, never wanted to be British fuck this country. They could have tolerated me till I left. I don't even have an English accent (nor a Turkish one) so fuck it.

>Gee it's a mystery why people hate you
not only an hour ago I was cornered by skinheads - you don't see why I may be pissed? you don't think they made me like this? am I meant to just take a beating like a good lil foreigner? fuck off you cunt

>im turkish
>im not brown

Did you expect sympathy on Sup Forums? I mean as probably the most hated group on this board it's hard to not laugh. The few people actually wondering why can't you integrate aren't the ones acting like that and the rest of us are glad as it keeps your kind out. Can you imagine how terrible our nice countries would be if we let plenty of Turks in?

>muh multiculturalism

You are an invader. Go back where we can bomb you.

>the rest of us are glad as it keeps your kind out
you don't understand as there are people in my family that are stubborn and have no national identity so they want to stay here, but since they are afraid to go to work at night they can't even get a job

they live off welfare because of YOU, if it was London which is like a crime capital, it would be safer - you are literally contributing to the downfall of your country's economy due to being "hurrdurr foreyners lol!"

Here's the thing. If you aren't muslim or commie/idpolitik then I probably don't have a problem with you. BUT how are we supposed to scare the muslims away without scaring away people like you at the same time? Serious question. If you have any ideas I'm all ears. We have less than 15 years (not gonna get into time specifics) to come up with an alternative plan. I get that it isn't fair but don't take it personally.

you ban headscarfs
you find the ones rioting due to this fact and lock them up/deport them

most muslims would be then scared to be muslim/convert or would leave/be in jail

this is what ataturk did, he converted an islamic nation into a secular nation, he banned headscarfs and he got the ones retaliating killed/put in jail - after time people integrated, and now we have an islamic leader the opposite is happening

it is clear if your people would just look into history while there is still time, you would realise it's easier than you think

>it's all multicultural
It isn't though.

You're not Turkish, you're a white Britbong writing a story to convince Sup Forums that Britain isnt cucked, when it is cucked by zionists and globalists big league

A few on welfare is better than more coming in I suppose. Anything to keep more out. Face it as a Turk it's not like anyone has ever held a high opinion of your people. Never cultured like the Persian, never industrious like the German, never as splendorous as the Chinese. With all the brutality and ignorance of a typical mena person. Not the greatest rep.

Completely made up story, but 10/10 for effort

Have you considered just going home? You're lucky you didn't get killed, if your story is true. Real serious skinheads don't play about that shit. It's lucky for you that you didn't get pushed off a bridge or simply throat-cut and left dead somewhere.

You do know that they fish bodies out of the thames daily? You do know that throwing foreigners in the thames used to be a public amusement?

kardeş türkçe konuşuyorum ulan
gözlerim sana attiyim mi

google translate'a kullan orospu

>it's not a tear-jerking story, the question is why do people wonder why we can't integrate when they are purposely stopping us from trying to?
Boo fucking hoo, someone said mean things to you as he passed by in his car. I guess it's time to create massive underage pedophile rings.

>not only an hour ago I was cornered by skinheads - you don't see why I may be pissed? you don't think they made me like this? am I meant to just take a beating like a good lil foreigner? fuck off you cunt
Well if you truly thought of yourself as british this beating wouldn't induce in you anti-british hatred, but rather anti-skinhead hatred.

The fact that you shit on Britain, and say things like " I am Turkish, never wanted to be British fuck this country." shows that you're really just another parasitic mudslime who should be deported back to the shithole you crawled out from.

Maybe the reason Britons don't make more efforts to integrate you ( and why the fuck should they make any efforts?) is because you mudslimes are unassimilable?

I can solve the muslim problem in 1 sentence.

"Muslims, any muslims, no longer have any rights or legal protections. Their supposed rights may be impinged upon with any sort of legal or societal penalty."

Several pogroms later the muslims are gone or dead. Problem solved.

You can come here if you raise your kids christian. Dont let your muslim relatives influence them growing up, and adapt christuan american morals.

We can't control the police. We are not the government and there are too many cucks in London, Scotland and up north for us to make any serious political change. Northerners still vote Labour even though Labour are the worst for covering up paedo rings and apologising for Islam. The conservatives are somewhat cucked themselves. Even UKIP are pro-Islam. What can ordinary people do?

>Never cultured like the Persian
We are cultured though, the ones you are thinking of is Kurdish. And I know you think we say this bullshit 24/7 "hurrdurr it's the Kurds", the fact of the matter is they are in large numbers and are our niggers, they are savages and retards. And obviously not many people in history liked Turks due to us being a ruthless empire, nowadays there is no excuse though and no-one to blame but themselves.

I want to go home but I can't right now due to money.

>is because you mudslimes are unassimilable?
I'm not muslim
see
This too I suppose but America would get pissed at England because America is too far cucked

>I'm not muslim
What are you, out of curiosity?

Doubt it, average person in Merika HATES muslims far more than the average europeople do. There are areas in which muslims who are identifiable simply "go away" and never seen again, or get murdered broad daylight, still.

I am atheist, I know "wow degenerate" or something, but I still have values. I just don't believe in a god.

As ordinary people you can join or create a political party and get democratic support like any other party. Don't get lazy.

My relatives are all secular kemalist :/. I can't be religious I'm sorry man, I want to live in Turkey anyway although I do like American values and culture (southern).

>Mit alles und scharf!
>Currywurst mit Rind, ja?
That's right.

Kill yourself, you dirty, smelly, ugly subhuman.

>I am atheist, I know "wow degenerate" or something
Pffft

You're a fucking muslim, from your religious and cultural background. Do you eat pork, for instance?

as toothpaste it is ironic to know that toothbrushes were made by muslims :/

holland for most cucked nation in the world?

Still, i firmly belive that even seculars will revert to their ancestors most recent religion (if they know their family history) when they have a spiritual yearning. It is valuable to at least validate christianity in their eyes over islam if this ever happens

Persian culture is far older, boasts far more magnificent palaces and mosques, finer jewels, richer poetry, more sumptuous gowns, greater scientific contributions, and better food. All peoples have culture, cultured means high culture and the Persians are quit esteemed in that regard. Farsi is it's own regional lingua franca, formerly ruled areas admit they were competent and sensible. no one has ever looked at Turkish rule with nostalgia.

This.

>things that didn't happen, the thread

>as toothpaste it is ironic to know that toothbrushes were made by muslims :/

Since when are the Chinese muslims?

>Do you eat pork, for instance?
Turkish muslims don't even not eat pork

You know Raki? Everyone fucking drinks that even if they are muslims in Turkey.

I eat bacon, I eat pig, I may hug someone when I greet them sometimes but it's not anything to lynch me over, I may visit my new neighbours and welcome them with gifts, but again how is that a bad thing?

>and better food
>better poetry

I disagree with these.
Our poetry isn't translated because Turk-hate is very high but it is extremely beautiful in our language - but again there is no way to prove this because you don't speak Turkish and never will.

This may be true I know I almost did once, but I got over it when I realised they were animals kek.

I'll just teach them to worship kek :/.

>Britain
>the person

Toothbrushes have existed ever since cavemen started rubbing sticks on their teeth.

Despite being a secular, atheist wannabe briton, you're still quick to resort to islamic supremacist memes, huh.

Well anyways, all this to say, if you're so unhappy fuck off to Turkey.

We tried that. BBC/MSM propaganda is too strong. Even people who agree with it don't want to split what's left of the right wing vote, which is understandable because a labour government now would just about finish us off. And, like I said, LESS than 15 years. Significantly less. Not enough time to get a political movement going that goes completely against the MSM.

Maybe don't be an obvious foreigner in foreign lands.

I'm a white guy and I wouldn't have my family in Africa or China for obvious prejudices of natives against foreigners who are native

>Despite being a secular, atheist wannabe briton, you're still quick to resort to islamic supremacist memes, huh.

I'm not a wannabe Briton, I accept I'm Turkish and never will be English (but I don't push my culture onto people, I'm not muslim I eat pork and drink etc).

I resorted to an islamic meme because he lumped me in with Islam.

How would you like being called a filthy-disgusting muzzie when you weren't?

Also as I said I want to move to Turkey, but money is an issue.

I wish my parents never brought me here.
I fully support ethno-nationalism and ethno-nations, but my mum moved because she was poor and her parents died so she was SHOOK and acted on impulse, my dad moved because he liked Monty Python and was a self-loathing cuck.

Plenty hate the Persians and their poetry flows as a river through all borders. Food is too subjective though I will admit that. I just don't think you made a case of why any western country would want you though. Your not one of us. So why should we care about you being driven out?

always remember that you guys and the arabs attacked us first again and again...it isnin our genetics...you guys are the enemy

I never said you were a muslim, fucking retard.

>I accept I'm Turkish
Do you think the Turkish will accept you as a Turk?

>How would you like being called a filthy-disgusting muzzie when you weren't?
I would probably not throw a temper tantrum and seek validation on Sup Forums

no they won't

>Plenty hate the Persians and their poetry flows as a river through all borders
but Persian is essentially a European language with Arabic writing, it is easier to translate (and for English-speakers to understand), where as Turkish has a loanwords from France and Greece but that's about it, it sounds like shit in English

By blood I am Bulgarian mostly. Rest anatolian.
The only reason to call me a subhuman is if I was a muzzie. Fuck yourself.

:/ why do we move here then, regardless of propaganda living in city-Turkey is perfectly fine, it was great in their time even, if hate was genetic (also can you explain to me how an opinion can even be genetic) why would something as stupid as liking Monty Python motivate someone to move here?

commit kys you fucking alamancı

By law of Turkey I am Turkish.
I speak Turkish without an accent and have the culture.

There is no reason why they shouldn't, or how they would even know if I never mentioned I came from England.

Reminder: Tarkan came from Germany and no-where does anyone think he is German.

What's that white guy supposed to be, and what is he doing in Turkey?

Stop larping or post proof, none of what you said sounds even remotely true.

Get the fuck out of my country

>By law of Turkey I am Turkish.
Shitskins don't care about law.

Meanwhile
>I'm not a fucking muzzie, my skin isn't even brown, I don't have a hook or even a big nose
>My father has blue eyes and is blond

I THINK THEY WILL FIND OUT M80

You said you are a turk. In your story you are recognized as a shitskin. That's all I need to know, filthy cockroach.

The anti-Islam movements failed because they were called Nazi/racist by MSM, even though we tried to stop it being hijacked in that way. This put non-whites off from joining.

Do you really want to move to Turkey though? It is full of nutters, is it not? I guess my advice would be to be bravely outspoken in your anti-Islamic sentiments, like we were a few years ago. Notice how we have been quiet for a couple of years? It has not gone away, it has just gone quiet, but it is still there. If normies know that you hate Islam they might accept you more. Some still won't though, obviously. It is good that you brought this up on Pol. Continue to do that because I know there are based Turks and Indians and most don't have a problem with you guys.

>Turkish
>I'm not a muzzie
>I'm not brown

The taqiyya is strong with this roach.

almancı değilim kıro, göt oğlanı kürtmüsün?
konuşmak öğren çocuk

my eyes are brown and my hair is black
my skin is still light but so are a lot of Turks
and Turkish noses aren't hooked or big (Kurds are)

how - I just talked Turkish so?

>It is full of nutters, is it not?
of course but it's different, it's not violent they're just weirdos lol

>commit kys you fucking alamancı
You are despised even from your countrymen, eat shit and die you fucking useless fag with no identity.

he's probably a kurd or a gypsy or some shit
either way he's a cuck even if he is turkish
I've been to turkey and I am accepted cause I'm not a fucking almanci

We don't want you to integrate.

Maybe you could adopt a Greek identity. Thats probaby what you actually were before islam anyway

>he wants muslims to stay on benefits and cuck his country

lol you are so smart dude :D wish I could be like you :^)

I was Bulgarian before I was Islam.

But I am Turkish, my identity and culture and language is Turkish. I can't be a Bulgarian kemalist can I?

>Man born to barbarian trash culture refuses to discard it and fully submit and adapt to a better one
>Is confused when he is rejected

The success of a civilization is dependent on the depth of its thinkers. The Turks crumbled and failed, producing nothing of note for hundreds of years like the rest of the Muslim world.

They remain barbarians and will likely be behind for the foreseeable future.

Should have stayed at home desu.

None of the shit OP described happens. Not even close.

source: filthy foreigner from Manchester

>Man born to barbarian trash culture refuses to discard it and fully submit and adapt to a better one
It isn't a barbarian culture. When you go up to a Brit on the street the average response is "fuck off you weirdo", if that isn't barbarian then I don't know what is. They kill each other everyday you see it outside.

British culture is aids but since I was in the country I at least tried to be apart of it.

Should've, would've, could've

As I said before it doesn't happen in big multicultural cities retard

türkün türkten başka dostu yoktur hacı. chavların yanında takılmadıkça sorun yok, bi bok yapamazlar.

>Why do people wonder why Turks can't integrate?
>Was out with my half Arab mate (get cucked UK lmfao
I found the reason subhuman diaspora faggot.

This place isn't really for you, you should definitely leave and convince your family to do the same.

So id Kemalism your religion? I think that atheism barely can survive qithout a competing quasi religious ideology, in turkey that is Kemalism, in russia it was communism.

Problem is, what is Kemalism without Turkey? Without an Islam to be opposed to? It is nothing.
You might remain a kemalist your whole life, but why would your children in britain and american remain kemalist when they may never even have been to turkey and call amrica or britain their home.

They need a religion to replace Kenalism, and your job is to make sure it is anything but islam.

Also, i think your hatred for religion migt be because the religion you have interacted with is islam. It might do you well to try another faith!

I'll elaborate, I don't want you to integrate, I want you to leave this country. The very fact that you want to leave shows that the disdain shown towards you has worked, hurrah.

You're just building a caricature to project your insecurities on. If you truly studied the culture, read its foundations like Locke, Smith and Hobbes. If you weren't a thin skinned roach pussy who could take a little criticism and rightfully defend himself like saying "I want the muzzies out too" went confronted. You would be fine.

But no you are a replant and the place you are planted is a desert without a single thought or belief or underlying competency. So either return their to play in the dirt or suck it up and actually start adapting, not eating chips and getting butthurt for being called brown.

don't speak about Atatürk without knowing shit. Turks never forget their ancestors unlike your chink-eyed immigrants. Islamism is a plague of Turkish nation and will never be cured until we see the worst of it.

>I found the reason subhuman diaspora faggot.
>just been attacked by skinheads
I have friends from all backgrounds idiot

I went to a catholic school
it was aids and the same as islam

What about British girls, how do they treat you?

Maybe you should leave then.

To be fair I'm a Turk and I can't even stand other Turks. Especially the cunts in London.

wtf I like UK now

So you remember your greek armenian bulgarian cirrassian kurdish anatolian ancestors as well?

british girls are nicer but they're all slags, they're pump n dumps - they are stupid (most of the time, there are some smart ones)

>get cucked UK lmfao
You obviously do not like the UK, that is why they do not like you. You think if someone came to Turkey and started calling us cucked we would like them? Have some respect for the country you live in, stupid idiot.

I didn't know cucking other nations were counted as having them as ancestors.

Any other (realistic) ideas then? Cos this is happening. You understand that we're not bad people? This had to happen. It's not a safe country to raise children in any more. You understand that, don't you? You've gotta do what you've gotta do, and if you've gotta move to Turkey to be safe then do it. You will explain to Turks and others in the future why we did what we did? We had no choice. I hope you get it.

They're not tiny elfin creatures like bjjeorkk that's for sure, big hulking bearded women we have here, look like Turkish men mostly.

I do not like the UK because of what I experienced
You think I was born into hating this country? You think my parents taught me to hate this country? My parents essentially think of this as their own country despite them recognising the aids of the society.

I have no respect for things that don't give me respect. It's mutual, you ignorant idiot. I hate almanci gangster-wannebes as much as the next guy, but when you're constantly savagely attacked by the society you tried to respect, the respect is gone and cannot be forced.

I am a casual muslim. I have various dutch and non-dutch friends. I have never been subject to racism. Everyone is nice to me and curious about my origins. Also I dont really stick out as im normal length, have brown hair, white complexion, and green/grey eyes (guess my ethnicity).

There are a lot of Sup Forumsacks that probably want me deported or even dead because i'm a muzzie. But irl, people in the west are generally nice as long as you are respectful. I'm easy going so you're not gonna hate me irl even if you're a hardcore Sup Forumslack.

pls stop the hate and respect the foreigners who want to build a better place and integrate.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out

I think you are subhuman diaspora like all subhuman diaspora. Something goes wrong in the minds of people when they leave their homelands.

Wow finally some happy and hopeful news on Sup Forums thanks mate.

I love how you're complaining about being mildly harassed on the street when if you lived in Turkey you would be beheaded by some Islamist for being a fedora tipper. You're just a delusional kid.

my dude I've been to Holland, your people are so nice, I don't hate the west, I hate England - you're very lucky your parents chose a nice mainland European country

also, Turkish? Albanian? I am also 6'2" with white complexion (olive skinned but p much white yknow) but brown eyes and black hair so idk

>, I didn't choose to be born here and I'm going to move as soon as I get the chance.

This is exactly what we hoped for.

Get the fuck out.

STOP POSTING
I constantly see you, the stupid ""turk""" "english""man. NOBODY cares you filthy subhuman.

You originate from shit and sand. What's to be curious about?

TAKE THE HINT YOU FUCKING SPASTIC

That is what you think, you haven't experienced this. I am always respectful of whoever I talk to unless they disrespect me first. I don't hate people, I don't hate the west, I hate England's society. Not every Brit I know, I have British friends (the majority of them are British) but when you get harassed on the street constantly you feel subhuman and naturally grow hatred.

Try living in another country, come, let your children be diaspora, let them get beaten up.