CUCK WARS

GERMANY
VS.
SWEDEN

WHICH COUNTRY IS MOST KEKED?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/2016-08/zuwanderung-migration-internationale-umfrage-europa
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2015-02/migration-eurobarometer-deutschland-ablehnung-nicht-eu-laender
youtube.com/watch?v=487wMXiRARU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK THEM BOTH but I think Swedes will become minority in Sweden during OUR life time,eventually it will be ''second South Africa''.

Sweden.
The fourth reich will rise again

How about america?

Germany still hasn't legalized gay marriage.

Pretty based if you ask me.

The UK

Aren't the Germans close to snapping? While Swedecucks keep asking for more seemann?

According to this ZEIT article, only 18% of Germans think that immigration will have a good (or productive) impact.
zeit.de/gesellschaft/2016-08/zuwanderung-migration-internationale-umfrage-europa (2016)

61% of all Germans oppose non-European immigration to Germany. EU average: 57%
Latvia: 79%
Itayl: 75%
Slovakia: 74%
France: 58%
Great Britain: 57%
Sweden: 25%
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2015-02/migration-eurobarometer-deutschland-ablehnung-nicht-eu-laender (2015)

Your turn, Svencuck.

Sweden

Sweden.

Germany at least recognizes the problem but have been programmed to stay silent.

Sweden loves it. They love hairy black Muslim cocks more thane anything in the world. They love Swedish women getting raped. They fap to the thought of their sisters and mothers and daughters being murdered. Truly reprehensible. They are also all Numale faggots and proud of it. Eventually, we need to completely cut off Sweden from being considered part of Western Civilization.

Germany will wake up some day soon, hopefully. When we see Aryan blood wake up, should be good happenings.

Post the polls for your nationalist party. Ours is currently the biggest in Sweden, meanwhile you will elect Merkel for her fifth term. Your move, Hansfag

What's with the fighting ? The top 4 cuck (France, UK, Germany, Sweden) country in europe are bad in their own regard.
What's important is that for all these cases we're all in the bottom of the barrel together.
Crab tactic won't help us,and shaming a people for the decisions of its leader is stupid.

The only thing is that the system is against the people. It's built to preserve the status quo.
All of UK,France,Germany and Sweden are in this shit because of it.

Fuck Israel

>real answer

AfD: Founded in 2013, 15%
SD: Founded in 1988, 20% (?)

Also, your party leader looks like a shitskin. Pic related, based Björn Höcke.
youtube.com/watch?v=487wMXiRARU

Unlike in Sweden and Germany the people are actively opposed to this kind of nonsense.

In Sweden and Germany the parents would have apologised to the rapists for the hatefacts that would be spread once people found out rather than try to rescue their daughters.

>Germany at least recognizes the problem but have been programmed to stay silent.
and then there is us, people recognise the problem but just cant be bothered doing something about it...

I've told this before, I'll say it again.

Large number of people who live in Israel are of Russian descent, Israel is also number 2 in the world in skin cancer. Israel is more white than Germany

This is nothing to make fun of

Both Germany and Sweden is still 95% (if we uses the American definition of white)

Sweden is definitely more cucked.

Which country should I move to? Every fucking country is fucked in one way or another desu.

>Implying Sweden had any problems with niggers in 1988.

SD was literally just gas the kikes in 1988. But they became mainstream when the refugee crisis happened. And lmao a shitskin, what the hell are you talking about he looks white as fuck

in the USA you have the dakotas and alaska
or you can move to Switzerland

Stay here and fight, Volksverräter.

/thread

>WHICH COUNTRY IS MOST KEKED?
yours

What the FUCK? The fathers tried to rescue their daughters from homes where they were being abused and they got arrested for it? There should be rioting over shit like that. Fuck the UK you worthless cucks

There were marches but the council got the police to shut them down.

>he looks white as fuck
>Sweden
kek

I'm not really german to begin with. I am irish, just had to move to Germany for several reasons years ago.

Pic related.

>64%

That was a long time ago

I visited some people in the states couple times and I really dislike the USA. politically fucked, government in debt beyond salvation, fucking bs additives in everything

>That is not white
Ok Özer

France vs. Germany is the real battle of the cucks. Sweden hasn't gotten enough attacks to be considered for the no. one spot.

>that pic

it doesn't get any better than this

france

>Nothing big happened as of yet, no problem here!
>Swede

qed

But Sweden makes excuses for these people. If you had a vote to leave the EU I doubt you would even take it. If you did you would probably beg to stay in the Schengen Zone. What's worse is you actually have the ability to fight back (just like Germany) and you're all too pussy to do it.
I keep hearing this shit about Russia invading Sweden, but why would they? What the fuck would Russia do with a third world country full of Somalians? Russia invading would be the best thing that's happened to Sweden since the '70s.

Both are cucked beyond repair. Give Sweden to other Norse nations and Germany to the few pure descents who now live in the American continent.
Before this, nuke them, so they can't pass their cuckold gens on.

Britain

Why dont UK have the ability to fight back? You are literally being spied on by the government, and you guys just take it. They literally confessed that they are watching everyone one of you and you guys do nothing about it. Literally police state tier.

Britain.

They attack the US, France, Germany or GB because we're their enemies, faggot.

It's clearly not "white as fuck".

>you actually have the ability to fight back
Yeah, worked great the last time we tried to fight back against (((them))).

>Germany still hasn't legalized gay marriage.

No fucking shit, they don't want their mudslimes to leave

Gee I do wonder

>We didn't have any terrorist attack so we're not cucked

You haven't got any attack because you're irrelevant,Sven

Gernany has what we call "registered partnerships" for homos.

It's literally gay marriage by another name with all the rights and duties granted to traditional married couples.

I think the only thing they're excluded from is adoption rights.

>that obvious difference between whites and other racial groups

HAHAHAHA BASED

pls don't hit me

>Germany still has East Germany.

True, but there's still hope!