youtu.be/zKciOFc5zYM
youtu.be/_2DOsPa3xRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qIwurK6YQf8
fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL32866.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=N-kwfP-0Pn0
youtu.be/BpcYA4Xnhhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans think the average American likes America, lol.

americans think, lol

Americans, lol.

lol.

This fucking thread.

>:(

l.

wtf I hate Tolstoy now

Uh, I don't care if the average Russian "likes" me. I still don't want to end the world. Shocking.

>tfw BTFO across the globe via combo posting

The American flag represents the symbol the (((America's rulers))) to perpetuate their power and excuse their corruption. Russia is not anti-American. Russia is pro-American, more pro-American than the regime that has misruled you for the past decades.

I make that claim because I respect your dignity and your right to self-determination. I believe you should live according to the dictates of your conscience, not your government. I believe you deserve the opportunity to improve your lives in an economy that is built to last and benefits the many, not just the powerful Jew. You should be governed by people who clearly, consistently and impartially affirm the right of white people to stay a majority in their homeland in the 21st century.

poland denying the obvious. you go walk around with an american shirt and see what happens.
youtu.be/qIwurK6YQf8
they don't like you, borderline common place open hatred.

Hillary Clinton, Obama and their associates in the bueraucracy, academia, media and think tanks in the US do not believe in your values.

They don't respect your dignity or accept your authority over them. They control your media. They harass, threaten, and banish organizations that defend your right to ethnic self-determination. To perpetuate their power they foster rampant corruption in your courts and your economy and terrorize assassinate journalists into compliance through a 21st century totalitarian "political correctness".

>slav
>white
I know it's hard to tell for some germans becaise most of your parents are slav/german mixed after the red army raped all of your mothers post ww2.

So who controls the russian media that has created near consensus within slavic countries to hate germanic/anglo western europe and especially america?

People who dislike USA (other western countries) in Russia are either brainwashed slaves of communistic regime or just uneducated subhumans. Both of them are not deserved to be called russians. According to history, Russian Empire and USA always were friends. And now, since USSR finally collapsed we are looking forward to renew our former ties.

>Hillary Clinton teaching us to hate Russians episode
Go away cunt, you lost the election already.

LOL Americans have American doormats too to show their patriotism. So fucking brain dead.

Mental Note: People like you shouldn't be vying for power. It's for the good of humanity that childish idealists have no influence in policy that affects everyone in a society.
>Hur dur they don't like you.
>X doesn't actually care about you! hahaha XD
>Muh arbitrary sense of moral virtue supersedes the results of actions.
This is not pragmatic what so ever. No one with a competent degree of intelligence gives no heed to emotionally fueled nonsensical and utterly regressive behavior.
I of course am not talking about the videos you posted. I'm referring to you, and other people who act like you. Having no sense of outcome or analyzing results, it is very apparent and it is imperative that people who think like (you) should be denied an opportunity to establish and maintain any form of foothold any longer. Marxism is a is the opiate of the intellectuals, and its byproduct is delusional people who have no sense of how reality really is.
>In other words, (you).

I can't wait to go to War with Russia. Trump the Traitor can't get out soon enough,

I am of wishful thinking Ivan, i do not blindly hate the slav or the russian. People on this korean basketweaving website often cannot differentiate between left/right posters within the same flag and try to generalize all into one person. But, these flag burnings are happening in public, among massive groups of Russian citizens and nobody says to stop, they all join in, it leads me to think there is a concensus among Russia on this.

This. Only people hating USA are people who lived to witness the Cold War. Government narrative doesn't care for USA and pushes the "rotten west" with Merkel being the worst offender for modern Russia.
While USA did take part in sanctions nobody actually cared about them since our trade deals with USA are not as common as with Europe, so sanctions from Europe hit us harder - thus the narrative and hatred.

>completely ignoring the open hatred of america present in the youtube videos
checked. I don't want war, In fact I want to best broskis with Russia, but I find it hard to jump on the bandwagon with Sup Forums when all the evidence says these people hate you.

Russia and USA are natural allies, now that the Cold War is over.

>both massive, land-expansive countries rich is natural resources
>both technologically advanced
>both more culturally conservative than the Eurofaggot Union

Thats true. Most of russians dont think anything bad of your country still.
We know you are too brainwashed by your masters. We remember how some of your rulers were good friends with us, but every time there came retards after them. FDR was a good enough ruler to make us and russia rule the world as close friends. Everybody was sure our regimes were up to share their best after the war.

The things that russians dont like in you is what makes us to similair, tge faith in our exceptance and gods choice and militarism

Russo-American alliance could easily conquer the entire world. That's like what, 99% of world nuclear arsenal alone?

Pardon?

>culturally conservative

Russia is populated by Muslims, alcoholics and HIV positive rapists. They are not a people that value order, structure, hard work.

>now that the Cold War is over

Wat

>natural allies
I agree. I remember in 1990 when there was an outpouring of agape love to the russian people (and satellite states). Americans provided almost $30 Billion in food alone.
fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL32866.pdf
That's a lot of cheddar.

I will look at you after you live in Murmansk for your whole life. Bet you will either kill yourself by the age of 30 or die in a drunk fight.
These lands are not supposed to be inhabited. I wonder how we still havent gone extinct.

Lol why are you cucks all so butthurt? Chill out.

The Russian media, political and academic establishment hates the system of neoliberal globalism and cultural Marxism that is collapsing in on itself due to its pathological empathy. Quite the opposite from hating Germans or Anglos, Russia is offering a guiding hand to nationalists in Western Europe.

You think the Jewish parasite controlling our nations LOVES You? You think professors, corporate media executives and leftist politicians who praise the genocide and displacement of white people in their homelands LOVE you? You think the people who are reluctant to cover crimes such as the BLM kidnapping or the Cologne rapes LOVE you? They want to destroy you. They want to ship your jobs to Asia, they want to flood your neighborhood with violent third worlders so that you cannot safely leave your home or bring children into the world in good conscience. They want to censor your speech and marginalize your political opinions. They consider the view that "We have a right to exist" hate speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-kwfP-0Pn0

Why do you believe I care what the average russian thinks? This is great example of liberal mentality. Stay out of politics, you think like a child.

>both massive, land-expansive countries rich is natural resources
this makes them more likely to be enemies you dumb child
what the fuck do they teach you in American schools?

Also Russia isn't culturally conservative. It has the highest rates of abortion in the world and half of its population is dying of AIDs

>Bet you will either kill yourself by the age of 30 or die in a drunk fight
Why make it so hellish and dystopian? Nordic countries aren't like this. Your small towns are not like Nordic small towns, why?
I agree with most of this, but the average American doesn't hate russia or russians. If you went to burn a russian flag in the streets of liberal NYC or conservative ATL - in both you'd have many people telling you to stop and possibly forcing you to stop.

Russia has this open hatred for west that is just inexplicable.

Extreme continental climate. I live in the most southern city in Russia, the mediane temperature here is lower than in Sweden. Most of territory is permafrosted with extreme temperature amplitude and 0 sunshine.

Humans are not supposed to live in such conditions, thats why they drink themselves to death, work to death to forget problems and abort children so they never see this

>most southern russian city
crimea lol?
>small town russia
there is just a vast difference here. Quaint, welcoming, and livable nordic small towns vs. dirt road poverty in russia small towns. Is this just the lasting effect of communism that urbanized and destroyed the soul of the small town?

There are almost no small towns in Russia. In winter you would be trapped in snow or dirt. That means you need railways to reach it anytime. And you can build it only to major towns because Russia is already too big for building and keeping roads lol.

It was even worse before commies, they in fact did build our country. All their politics is about it. Collectivisation was made to group peasents so that they live and work together. Industrialisation and electrification was made to build roads and railways to every shithole. Towns were built around plants resulting in shit ecology and climate, thats why they are grey and depressing.

But southern russian cities look neat and comfy. Google Stavropol, my city.

>they don't like you, borderline common place open hatred.
Again, I don't care. As you get older you realize more and more it doesn't matter if people like or dislike you.

Most Russians I've talked to on here seem to care more about their own well being than hating me. But Sup Forums is about the only place on the net that actually celebrates multiculturalism (in it's own way), so I might not have a full understanding of the average Ruski.

FDR wasn't a "ruler". He was president. That's actually my biggest problem with the US is we keep giving more and more power to a handful of assholes. Even if they're not assholes, it's easier for shadow figures to control one person with a lot of power than hundreds with little.

When are you gonna overthrow your kleptocracy?

Right after we overthrough yours

Thats russian mentality to see one man as a representer and embodyment of the nation. When your senators or whatever says that Putin doesnt let america have good relations with russia we are like wtf lol? Putin = Russia, at least untill he is in rule.

very insightful
>the russians on Sup Forums
Do you know how to tell the difference between the ones who are here for political discussion and the ones who're paid to be here?
>almost no small towns
Every small town exists because it has a reason to exists - a nearby factory, farming, cattle, how has this disappeared in the near east Russia? Larger cities and socialization just swallowed them whole? Nobody does small business? America is filled with these small towns everywhere.

Russians are even more gullible.

>Do you know how to tell the difference between the ones who are here for political discussion and the ones who're paid to be here?
I don't even know if you're paid to be here or not.

I can't help but wonder why my country is openly supporting Leftists.

They never existed. It is not profitable to have small towns, infrastructure is extremly expensive to maintain. Most of farming and all that is in the south, near the caucasus.

The government gives people HUGE amounts of territory in siberia, like unimaginably big for free just so they live there lol. Nobody takes it. People were sent to live in siberian cities as a punishment for worst crimes, it is not a place you will live in willingly.

Wow, Putin spends his free time with friends, 100% corrupted

well obviously farming is out of the question, but surely there is an existence similar to Alaskan frontiersmen with hunting, trapping, fishing.

No, you still dont get it. Ocean makes climate better. While alaska is just cold, in the places where I was born your spit falls frozen on the ground half of the year.

And while in alaska you can have a rather quick access to civilization, in the urals you are the civilization in the middle of nowhere. And the wildlife I guess is worse because there is no sea for big fish to live in and the insects are nearly australia tier. There is simply nothing to do in most of Russia.

The epitome of Cuck Nation.

Says russias rape babby neighbor

I will ride a tank into your wife and rape your house in the name of our glorious leader, you hohol shithead

khokhol calling somebody a cuck, lol.

Fun fact russians dont like anyone. Not even other russians. This is consistent across all slav countries

t.slav

I dont like you. True slavs live and die on their motherland and you are not one of them.

This really tickled my funny bone.

Go home Ivan.

>Le go to war with Russia meme

This
But they didn't have centuries of free press

So you think russians just got hit with the propaganda stick too hard? Thus open hatred for the west and daily flag burnings as tradition?

If this USA/RUSSIA bromance has any potential, this open hatred by russians of americans needs to be discussed.

This, im married to a slav

Her moms side of the family are all nice and love americans (they hate the government tho)

Her dads side is really kahoznik they like me cuz im white and im pretty nice

They hate most americans and america as well

I think most of them are simply confused because they learned you can take nothing at face value
There are all kinds of retarded conspiracy theories in Russia, maybe one of them includes the US

Kolhoznik may hate you because he doesnt give a shit differencing you from europeans and their faggotry. And maybe because of your films, they are just unbelievably triggering to adult russians

>completely ignoring the text in the post

So, no alliance/friendship then? :(

>film unbelievably triggering to adult russians
youtu.be/BpcYA4Xnhhk
can't wait to see this one. khokhol would love it though.

include me in the screencap

I just died of butthurt.

Writing an article about golodomor and wish I could tear those hollywood faggots apart

Russians hate everyone their politicians and their media tells them to hate. Once Putin decides the USA is the good guy now because of Trump 99% of Russians will follow suit. I had to laugh when one Russian ITT called Americans more brainwashed then Russians because Russians are a true hivemind. There are no diverse opinions about foreign countries. 99% of Russians have the same opinion. Russian state media is blatant propaganda. Nothing compared to the to Western media which people here call propaganda as well. And still Russians trust their media a lot.

Link the article when you're done bb, I'll be searching the archives for it.

include me in the screencap

It is an inside job of my university. There is nothing special in it still, you can find everything you need in english, I suppose.

Btw fun to see americans to make films about evil ruskies when it was you who forced us to trade grain for machinery. Not roubles, not even gold but grain.

It's clearly a propaganda movie meant to sway public opinion in the west regarding your little spat with Ukraine which our CIA had absolutely nothing to do with. Maidan was a mistake Tovarisch.