,THEY'RE TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

Other urls found in this thread:

care2.com/greenliving/what-do-gay-frogs-tell-us-about-our-water-and-ourselves.html
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
youtube.com/watch?v=fgKvl5VQVkY
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice strawman Nigel

Really makes me think

half of frogposters are fapping to traps with their other hand already

how are they turning frogs gay

it's an alex jones meme, newfag

lurk moar

You learn something new every day:
care2.com/greenliving/what-do-gay-frogs-tell-us-about-our-water-and-ourselves.html

>alex jones meme

get out more

The French have always been gay.

It's not a very good meme if it's factual information.

I hope CTR isn't paying for your nigger-tier shilling.

SAD!

is going on this site your new years resolution? why are you here you are obviously new.

teleprompter free.

I love him for the laughs. I think he's a net benefit, but I think his views do a bit of damage sometimes.

Can someone explain me this meme ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fgKvl5VQVkY

I do wonder about those tons of estrogen and estrogen-mimicking chemicals such as birth control pills, BPAs, soybean components, thousands of other untested compounds, etc. They mostly flow into the water table and who knows?

He's talking about endocrine disruptors. Certain synthetic chemicals can mimic (or influence) the effects of hormones in the body.

They can cause all sorts of fucked up shit, including hermaphroditism. Frogs are very vulnerable to this kind thing because their skin is permeable to water.

how did you know?

is this satire?

he's a bit out there, but sadly I feel he honestly believes what he says.

He's got a knack for what he does, shame he can't focus more on real tangible threats.

Why are people acting like there isn't articles in this thread proving Alex Jones right? Yes, frogs are literally turning gay and into females as a result of atrazine.

>ALEX JONES IS ALWAYS RIGHT

because Sup Forums is full of newfags

I don't disbelieve. Just Jones portrays it as government-done to control the population. He takes everything to extremes, then he loses the trust or audience of the normies.

>2 million and growing
>was 500k a year ago

sure, he's "losing"

mfw too much fluoride

What does Rush audience numbers look like? Other similar content? Trump train caused all these people to explode in the past year. It's a great time for right wing news.

I'm just saying he could be massive if he had more focus.

>He takes everything to extremes
Yes, that's the shtick of his show. He plays an over the top character that spreads (mostly) factual information and he has done it since 1997, obviously he's doing something right since he's universally known. If you think he goes home at night and is the same guy, you are deeply mistaken. He's a comedian.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

Alex Jones' was pulling in millions of dollars ten years ago. He's been playing this character for almost twenty years.

Its been proven that the plastics used in the 70's and 80's leeched chemicals into your food/water, which made men grow breast tissue.

Alex Jones has probably said this 1,000 times but most people simply dont care, or want to believe that companies have been purposely poisoning us for decades.

delet this