EU idiocy

What are the chances of the EU forcing Ireland to enforce a hard boarder between the south and north of Ireland?

If it does happened how badly will this effect both countries?

Also if the north decides if they want to stay in the Eu who will fund them?

Ireland doesn't have the money or resources to maintain them

The Mexicans will end up in economic free fall again as we stop trading with them and burn more wood pellet and make millions.

Thanks Arlene

oops. And we will burn even

It'll never happen, I live in Derry on the border. Theres a spaghetti of roads crossing into the republic, it's just uneconomical and would give dissidents too much support to upstart their shitty campaign.

If anything, it'll throw momentum towards a border poll... Be some craic seeing the PSNI rebranded to the Gardai, imagine the craic in Belfast...

guess who will be selling the wood mate

Your both acting the ghoul

We need a way to use the irish to tak down the EU from within

you are from Cork or Galway. No fucking sense of humour

To many people go to work on the other side of the border it would just piss everyone of If they did implement a hard border.

The EU can't force Southern Ireland to do anything. It's up to the Republic to decide if it's a proper country or once again a province of a larger power.

even with the sorf boarder you will not be able to work across it without soint citizenship. Make me laugh all these hard unionists applying for their Irish passport.

tell that to Google

0, the EU can't enforce anything

No one cares about northern ireland. It's a corrupt shithole where the people adore terrorism.

Realistically, it will be ignored and any problems with Brexit will be dump on ni as it's expendable.

We might have to stop letting in Muslims so they can't cross the border to UK. Very sad ;-;

solution: republic of ireland should leave the EU and cast their lot with the UK/NI/Scotland because who are any of you kidding anyway, nobody outside of that part of the world has your best interests in mind

I,ve heared worse options