Ireland continued

Last thread was archived, what do you Irish anons think pic related would say about your country if he saw it today? What would he do if He was around today? What would YOU di to Make Ireland Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oA5a3woqKQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ovjiAgh6FvU
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/ballaghaderreen-to-house-80-mostly-syrian-refugees-1.2927087
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Civil war 2.0 or just kill him self at the degeneracy and corruption of Ireland

Bump

>implying Collins is degenerate enough to kill himself
Btw, what would he do with Gerry "manchester bomber" Adams?

About like 6/10

Better state than he found it in, but not quite perfect.

Bonus points for making the insane autists in the 6 counties the Brits' problem instead of ours, though

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oA5a3woqKQ8

It amazes me that people in Ireland are not more outraged when Nigerians dare complain about not being equally represented in the Dail and crying racism. If they had any fucking idea about Irish history and what they went through to have the Dail and an Irish governed Ireland, then maybe they would deserve a bit more representation.

Also I just realised that kid from ReportofTheWeek is Patrick Pearse

Link to last thread

How would Pearse react to this jewry? I heard that he and W.B. Yeates were in favor of a more "authoritarian" approach to Government

Nigerians in Ireland why though.

>Ireland trying to be relevant

potatoes are just as worthless as niggers

How many are there? Is it relatively bad? Also FUCK NIGGERS DEPORT THEM NOW!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

relevant enough for burgers to make several threads daily about us

Collins would fuck the zionist spy Gerry Adams right up.

Relevancy doesn't matter when they are whiter than the US

youtube.com/watch?v=ovjiAgh6FvU

Is gerry a kike spy? Also do you think Collins was or could have been redpilled on the jq?

>MFW

Real talk, how can you remove nigger? Can you Irish go out and harras them? Graffitti there homes/businesses say "Nigger go home"? You ned to get them out as soon as possible I'm soeaking from experience here

If they tried that shit round here they would get fucking battered

What are you? Norn ireland?

I think Collins views probably would have been similiar to Oliver Flanagan.

Sinn Fein was compromised pretty early. It seems a lot of the Irish 'nationalists' now side with far left ideals and the whole idea of Irish nationalism has been co opted by Communists despite the complete failure of the Red IRA who clashed with the Provos And ironically the Provos were the ones defending Irish National Sovereignty while the Red IRA were just seeking a Communist revolution similar to that which occurred in Portugal and Spain at the time.

It seems that bitterness towards the Brits and especially 'right wing' British politics (Tories) leads a lot of would be Irish 'nationalists' failing to see the wood from the trees.

> oliver flannigan
Who dis?

>How is it that we do not see any of these [Emergency Powers] Acts directed against the Jews, who crucified Our Saviour nineteen hundred years ago, and who are crucifying us every day in the week? How is it that we do not see them directed against the Masonic Order? How is it that the I.R.A. is considered an illegal organisation while the Masonic Order is not considered an illegal organisation? [...] There is one thing that Germany did, and that was to rout the Jews out of their country. Until we rout the Jews out of this country it does not matter a hair's breadth what orders you make. Where the bees are there is the honey, and where the Jews are there is the money.

—Oliver Flanagan, Dáil Éireann, 9 July 1943.[5]

Fucking based

He would no doubt have a strong dislike of Sinn Féin and Gerry Adams, and it's quite obvious he would not be too happy about the degeneracy problem not only in Ireland but across the entire world.

I think it's important to differentiate the Northern Irish peoples and Southern Irish , Sinn Féin only go t 10% of the vote in the Republic so it's clear that the northerner republicans only vote for Sinn Féin for two reasons, because it's the only nationalist party and its contrast to the english parties.

I meant to say Unionist.

Whatvwould he do about it? (Just some fun)

Press F to pay your respects to Ballahadeereen

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/ballaghaderreen-to-house-80-mostly-syrian-refugees-1.2927087

It really annoys me how they are now forcing rapefugees into rural communities. Let them have London, let them have Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm,Oslo, that is fine. That is a compromise in their favour. Us who do not wish to be involved with it can have our space in the countryside. But no, now they have to strategically place them in our comfy rural locations. Just leave us the fuck alone. They have the major cities, why can't they just enjoy that victory and let those be the terms of peace. Why must they continually expand?