How bad does Alefantis lie?

So I thought we look into Alefantis interviews, and see if we spot him lying.

Here is a good video about how to spot liers:
youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI

Here is an interview between Alefantis and Megyn Kelly
youtube.com/watch?v=TG3k2Bv0jrI
So far I found
>Duping delight
After almost every single line he has some faint smile or smirk on his face, because he is happy to be able to trick people
>distancing himself from anything related
He talks about "this family friendly restaurant" as its completely unconnected to him at about 2:30
>Denying his own statement while talking through a headshake
He talks about how brave his staff is for example while shaking his head at 2:40

Another Interview with Alefantis, but the shaky cam and the potatoequality makes it difficult to read his expressions.
youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA
Could see a lot of duping delight though

Can you find more? If you have other interviews of Alefantis, or good videos about spotting liers you are welcome too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
youtu.be/LEUE596bFfY
p2c.websterpd.com/QuickResults.aspx?case=17000111
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1541627
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just play.
All children like to play Strap Me Down In The Basement Daddy. It's harmless.

AR least he didn't leave the kids in a hot car.

which child didnt like to (roman polanskis) house, right?

Will something happen on the 7/7/2017?

Seems only logical...

>off by one
what did he mean by this?

It's easy to tell when one of (((them))) is lying. Their lips move.

fuck you kek, I wanted a happening
now burn me at the stake

well, looks like you're getting one wish at least

>Alefantis on TV
Wait, when did this get mainstream?

some time ago. but its all #fakenews and (((debunked)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
>Pizzagate is a (((debunked)))[2][3] conspiracy theory

Interesting that she intentionally conflates Podesta and his "pizza emails" with Alefantis claiming that he owns a pizza place that's why he was mentioning pizza in the emails.

the same tactic to conflate wikileaks getting the dnc emails after a phishing scam with russia 'hacking the election', it's all about messing it all up so the average normiefag gets a falsely connected waxball of events that confirm the msm narrative

yes, kek is a god of chaos indeed

alefantis threatened to kill a pizzagate researchers family and his own life. hes legit scared of the link between himself and pegasus.

youtu.be/LEUE596bFfY

Don't modern phones have built in recording function? What did he have to set up?

yeah, they are twisting the facts all the time to make it sound ridiculous. its not alfantis emails with the pizza in it, but podesta, clintons and the DNCs.

furthermore we never said the childtrafficing and raping is run out of its basement. we just claim comet ping pong and alefantis are somehow involved.
Also the claim "we dont even have a basement" is another half truth. He maybe right about not having a basement in CPP, but then he has one in his other restaurant, bucks, which is fucking right next door.

its a fucking poor effort to discredit it, and anyone who seriously looks into pizzagate can debunk the debunking pretty easily. the only thing they manage with that is probably keep people from looking into it who have no idea about it yet

well, the things looks shady as fuck, no records and anything, + he is a humble t shirt salesman. but the police report seems to be real and has double trips
p2c.websterpd.com/QuickResults.aspx?case=17000111
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1541627

and in case someone wants to see the video about the "killroom" that has been taken down
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4

however if he faked it he faked the chatlog, the call log, would have to spoof the IPs and fake the policereport. would at least be a very elaborate troll. we should see what comes out of this

Why cant someone from Sup Forums just try to get a job at comet ping pong and try to act like them, with all the pedo shit included, just to get deep into their ranks and post findings?

it's no longer about the pizza place.
it's about the other properties that he owns.

alefantis is shit scared of himself being connected to the pegasus building.
he stated that his family is in danger if people keep talking about it.

im shocked nobody has gone there and broken in desu.

i guess now they will be extra carefull with who they let into it. possible danger of MKUltra or dissappearence to an "undisclosed japanese island". also if i were them i wouldnt let anyone in eitherway unless they proved themselves to be childdiddlers which in turn makes them again blackmailable.

even (EVEN) if (IF) he and co. are all innocent, you have to admit he is hiding something and there is definitely something shady going on down there, may be money shit, may be something else, may be the sex ring, but goddamn that guy just looks so fucking off, and you can tell he is lying through his teeth.
going there and breaking in scares them off, you have to infiltrate and pose as one of their own kind, it's a waste of a life, but someone has to sacrifice for the rest of the world
apologies for my concentrated autism.

i dont know. i have somehow the feeling that its even more sinister than we think. i think its the other way around of what you are proposing

The noose is tightening lads.

It's going to get crazier from here, because the guilty are starting to figure out that they've fucked up big time and there isn't any way out except doing things that result in even more attention being put on them.

Don't let them intimidate you. Keep fighting and digging until you find the truth.

Also; stay armed and stay moving about.

so do you guys think trump will actually do something about this shit? or will he ignore it for the sake of stabillity? is he in on it himself? what is your oppinion?

just some bump

second bump, maybe someone is still interested