Why nordics are such beautiful motherfuckers?

I know about bloonde hair and pale skin that comes from depigmentation. But what's the scientifcal and anthropoligcal explanation of nordic features like strong ass jaws and long and square heads and tall and ectomorph body types?

It was the enviroment or something?

French and English girls are best girls. FACT. End of discussion

Sluts! All of them!

could just be sexual selection.

Very unlikely.

>monkeypost

Nordics and Germanics are notorious for having ugly women, they are running joke in slavlands.

>inb4 cherrypicked models

You can find sexy Brazilians and yet typical woman there is horrible.

>English girls
>best girls

Lmao

Very likely.

Nordic traits are very recent. Light skin is only a few thousand years old, so are blue eyes.

Did you also know that europeans also used to have huge abo-type brow ridges? They disappeared around 1000 BC.

This is all lies

Europeans are neanderthals, don't believe jewish lies

Europeans are only 2-5% neanderthal.

>finnish people
>white

Lmfao

>Did you also know that europeans also used to have huge abo-type brow ridges? They disappeared around 1000 BC.
Source? I just started researching the genetics of Europe, starting with the prehistoric groups that inhabited it.

Read it in the "10000 year explosion", you should read that book btw if the subject interests you.

Well I'm from Devon you autistic cunt.

English women are fucking horrible. Look like shit and are massive sluts eating f&c every day and drinking booze more than slavs.

And these Finns here seem pretty white to me. Never seen so many blue eyes before.

porque eles são descendentes de brasil. o sul é 100% germanico

Descended from aliens.
Niggers are the real "humans".

It's because the vikangz kidnapped all the hot women from the british isles. That is why all women are hot af in Scandinavia, and completly deformed looking in Britain. We stole their gene pool

Nordics women are overrated

Maybe the stronger fleshed game up north caused to develop stronger jaws to make consumption easier? Or anything similar, it doesn't happen on its own for nothing. Maybe their women had a lot of sucki sucki.

Not convinced. But i'll have a look at this book.

kek
uhm, that would make sense, i guess.

this is so true
German women have manfaces and they wear no makeup which makes them look ugly

bump

thats not even true though
The only ugly people in the UK and Ireland are the underlcass or """"""""""""""working class""""""""""""" as some people still say. The average person is fine looking
Also how can you trust any website where Indians are above any European, they are literally the ugliest race

Someone else?

Vikings picked the hot ones when they raided southern Europe

Last bump.