Is EU4 redpilled?

Is EU4 redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DemocratiaUniversalis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vidya is for manchildren.

so is Sup Forums

what is eu4

It is the new version of the EU, being introduced next month, it will feature progressive borders, multi-ethno-globalised capital and a Caliph of Belgium.

neither being a man nor being a child is wrong
so be that. I sure will.

i tried playing that but i can never get over the fact that in the end all i am doing is painting a map

It's a simulator of what didn't happen, so that you can play out your fantasies and paint the world whatever colour you want in an easy game without ever taking any real risk.
True redpill is rising to the challenge and doing that in the real world.
Something few ever had the balls to try doing.

this

If every single one of us tried to become the next hitler, theres a good chance one of us will succeed

Rate my Italy

>If every single one of us tried to become the next hitler, theres a good chance one of us will succeed
OMG THIS IS SOO FUNNY!!! IM DYING LOL!!

Didn't remove kebab/10.

ck2 convert?

Rate my Danish colonial empire (year 1544)

Just finished playing, currently have a Scottish empire which is genociding the English.
The fanbase is alright, like to have laughs about this kind of thing.

It's a good game for Youtubing, literally nothing can happen for an hour yet people will still watch me viewing the map because that's the general fan-base, map watchers.

focus on the north don't blob into south america

Why no Kola? Go get it.

I'll probably send my colonists to the north once the Caribbean is done (the Caribbean trade node is a must-have for colonization), but I'm tempted to invade the south because there's some civilization there that can just be invaded easily rather than sending colonists.

I rarely focus on invading European countires unless its to snag their colonies.

>Saxon
>not Prussian

European war is expensive, i'm currently sitting back with my large Scottish navy picking off islands & colonies.

But still Kola is your rightful land....

I'll invade Kola at some point but I have too much in my mind at the moment. I wanted to steal the British Caribbean, kill Lubeck for taking too much trade power from my home node, steal Spanish Africa, and probably start conquering India. Kola would just be too much manpower wasted since Muscovy fucking blobbed (like usual).

Rate, lads. I started as Holland. Also, Colonialism spawned in Holland.

how did your colonial range allow you to jump to South Africa so quickly?

Looks like he went western sahara into african island into cape. Looks legit.

I colonized Arguin and Cape Verde first. I also got lucky and got a cheap Colonial Range adviser.

ah fuck i'm retarded, I didn't see your mini islands near the middle of Africa.

Also how do you have so much money already for a small european country? Are you in debt or something?

When I declared war on Flanders, Burgundy, Liege, and a couple of other minors joined in. I separate peaced everyone excluding Flanders and took all their money. I was also recently at war with some natives and took all their money and their land.

ah I see.

Also, spend some diplomatic points holy fuck.

>tfw this shitty province was made my colony's capital instead of New Amsterdam despite it not even being their culture

reddit.com/r/DemocratiaUniversalis/
We're making a democratic and political version of EU4 where different persons are elected to different jobs and have different responsibilities.
If you faggots want to join.
>inb4 Reddit

I just want a better more complex version of victoria 2 that also allows you to blob more easily (but not too easy)

is it like that?

Are you talking about Eu4 or our gig?
Because eu4 is pretty much a dumbed down version on VicII, if you want a complex challenge try Hearths of Iron III

>he doesn't play ironman

Paradox removed human populations form HOI4 so you cant reenact genocides or nuking people to death

They are cucks

faggot question but how can I resist my nationalist temptation to release New Denmark as the United States in the late 1700s?

>eu4 is pretty much a dumbed down version on VicII

Except the current environment of the world doesn't allow that to happen. Face it, the age of imperialism is over. If you even try to invade another country, you'll get fucked over in a coalition led by the UN or cripple with economic sanctions.

The only thing that comes close to that is being the president of the United States, where all you have are a bunch of shitty pacific islands and some pseudo-satellite states spread across the world.

It is, pretty much no economy and unless you're playing some cutthroat nation then it's pretty much the same thing over and over.
That's why I resorted to playing pretty much only 1-3 province nations

EU4 is honestly babby's first GSG.

Vicky2 is redpilled, HoI2/Darkest Hour is redpilled.

>tfw I will never go back in time and strangle baby Muhammad

I do play HOI3 I was asking if your game is like victoria and eu4 combined

I dont like how in victoria its impossible to gain land

How the fuck did you get enough bird mana to genocide all these provinces?

While both games have different focuses in different timelines, Victoria 2 tends to need more micromanagement and is overall more complex for the casual EU4er.

>1820
>still a monarchy

Isn't it admin to change culture? What makes it even harder.
Check the godamn link and you'll understand

I got hooked on CK2 personally.
It's a lot more personal about the realm you're building, and allows for some nice roleplaying.
But seriously, Ruthenia is still a thing in Paradox games. Might as well call it fucking Narnia.

>Implying the emperor isn't always right

Off with your head.

It's just some faggots roleplaying.

but the economy system in Vicky 2 is retarded and adds very little to gameplay

>becoming Italy

>execute all my rebelling vassals
>people start to hate me because I'm a tyrant
>I arrest and execute everyone with a negative opinion of me
>end up executing every single noble and courtier

kek

It is WAY too easy to steamroll in Vicky2 compared to EU4

rate my grob germanium

rate my grobyzantium

EU4 is literally more tactical and harder than vicky 2

part 2

No, off with YOUR head monarchist scum.

Take a look at his date, he is using a timeline extender (not the most popular one, I think, that one doesn't have wastelands) or other mods that would make it possible in the first place.
Then again, it could be some cheesy trick he pulls off by cheating the game mechanics.

desu I only have 50 hours in that game so I shouldn't have said that.
At least neither of these games are as easy as CK2.

>The Year of Our Lord, MMXVII
>not being an Absolute Monarchy or Constitutional Monarchy

>eu and vicky
>not easy
HAHAHAHA its like a little baby.

How long does it take to learn the game?

what do you recommend for a challenge beaner?

I was actually implying that CK2 was the easiest of the three.
It is ridiculous how you can ally emperor's to deal with every kind of rebel and blob into entire kingdoms by pushing claims.
I have to roleplay things out heavily to not game the game.

play mp games. that is the only way you re going to find any paradox game challenging.

hey at least you know the game is shit-easy and dont take it seriously like arumba.

I don't know, every other autosave crashes the game so I gave up trying to play it.

>1 post by this ID
The devs are giant cucks btw

What is your map texture mod?

the game is stable now.
nah they are not cucks they are money hungry cunts, and also they only hear the loudest voice in the room. pic related.

Not sure about EU4 but hearts of iron definetly is redpilled. Notice how there is no "holocaust" natioal focus when playing as germany

theatrum orbis terrarum with the addons: deep blue water, dark borders, warm colors and dynamic borders.

Cheers Mexibro

how did u take the whole soviet union the japs robbed me of vp

i never called them to join the war and instead just accepted their expeditionary forces. at the end of the day the ai for that game is shit and you re better off alone and starting your wars than getting war declared on you.

Meiou 2.0 is going to be GOAT mod. I can't wait.

>not even the developers can run the game past 20 fps
yeah no m8.

Wat mods do you use?

this

You're confusing Jejudo with Dokdo/Takeshima you dumb spic
Jeju is korean without a doubt.
And dokdo/takeshima is not even in the games.

>a sticky on the EU4 paradox forum

oh nice a sub human gook posting from canada.

I was actually thinking of making this thread...weird.

this was today

what mod is this ?
Also no kebab removal 0 / 10

how does your game crash ? i have a shit ton of mods installed and it never crashes

MEIOU & TAXES
Get on that shit now boi!!!!!!!!

No idea. It's only when it autosaves. I would just turn them off, but my luck the power would go out when I hadn't saved for an hour.

do you have the latest version? any incompatible mods? and what are the stats of your pc.

By the by, does anyone on here know how to fix the goddamn save glitch!?!?!?

Defensive pacts made it slighty more 'complicated' but overall I agree, its quite easy to expand rapidly once you get the hang of it

>beutiful scandinavia being "german"ized
delete this

you may have some corrupted file you should try and reinstall the game

Defensive pacts really are nothing more than expansion cooldowns IMO.
If you are large enough, you can buy the entire mercenary tab to fight off several empires at once.
If you are too small, you just wait a few decade until it comes down.

I never played with defensive pacts since the introduction of game rules, turning them off doesn't even disable ironman mode.

European Union update 4 military pack

Rate my French Empire