Based Vlad

>The Russian government has demanded Apple and Google remove LinkedIn from their app stores

recode.net/2017/1/7/14199344/linkedin-russia-ban-apple-google

Why haven't you jewed linkedin into the ground yet?

wait, whats wrong with linkedin? I always thought that it was important to have because employers like browsing through it.

thats the problem.

Sounds jewish.

you shouldn't have to have one, that's the issue.

If you have a linked in account, all you are doing is advertising yourself for a new job perpetually. It's nice when you're actually interested, but when you're happy where you are, the calls don't stop coming in, and it's extraordinarily difficult to actually delete your account, and that's by design.

For the life of me, I have no idea why linkedin was ever relevant. as I have never gained good employment through there.

(((Collecting Data)))

Also Microsoft owns it.

Vlad knows U.S. will force Microsoft and Google and Apple to spy with their applications/sites, so he doesn't want USA to collet data on him.

This is the legislation they will pass in the U.S. soon.

So the problem is that you have too many job offers?

What is Linkedin?

shitty virus filled app run by the jews

goyim farm

Too many offers from shit companies that have a history of not paying employees.

LinkedIn is literally the creepiest THING that I know of. They'll send me emails of "do you know this person?" and I'm like "ummm, no, but I emailed them once a few years ago."

the USA could and will use these apps to spy on other countries

too accurate, fucking lol

our kike teacher made us make these in hs

My uncle swears by LinkedIn. He chides me for not using the one I set up ages ago and swears it's crucial for employment.

I understand it's a giant networking site for professionals, built off the "who you know" ideas of employment and advancement but doesn't depersonalizing the act of networking kind of undercut the one value it has? To get a sense of professional character?

I think networking is largely idiotic, though somewhat important, but making a site where you goal is to create digital connections kind of cheapens the whole idea of connecting.

What a fucking waste of time.

LinkedIn is trash---I don't know a single person from my university who's used it and made them be successful because of it.

At least in poland LinkedIn is huge among recruiters

They spam me with job offers every day and I know of people who got hired through it for respectable companies like Samsung or Luxoft. You need to do your own research first though. They occasionally will bring you in for interviews for jobs you are underqualified for.

they probably have a shitty russian version that is competing

its literally just facebook

you must work in a shit career field then

linkedin is awesome. set it up properly and all of the harassment never reaches you unless you want it to.

Master Electrician at Boeing. Hardly a shit job.

>Set up a linkedin a year ago
>Never get contacted

As a "master electrician" why would you even want the app. You have your shitty job that doesn't require you making any sort of meaningful connection with human beings, especially human beings outside your field or company.

ITT Idiots.

Russian government knows their system is fucked up, deep buried in corruption and never ending politics mixed with organized crime. Now where is Russia located? Near Europe. LinkIn only attracts the best of Russian STEM white looking people into the west with job offers they will never find in their homeland.

Putin is desperate to hold its high end workforce in a failing economy.

I guess it is when you're relying on (((nepotism))). That's the whole reason it exists. Well that and goys gladly giving their information away to (((people))) and then crying when said information is stolen which brings in...something needing to be done about the internet hacker menace. Fuck off kike.

Why are liberals such degenerates?

it seems like it was supposed to be a more polished facebook, that is, one more reflective of work life rather than personal.

but since employers are likely looking at facebook anyway, who cares?

Because that person uploaded their contacts into LinkedIn. The app will basically search through their gmail or outlook inbox and then send invites to every email address it finds.