>houthis advance in taiz: at least 150 saudi soldiers killed
>iraqi forces take control of al-muthana district in eastern mosul

Current situation in Idlib
pastebin.com/raw/4rxtm3A2

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unification_Church_affiliated_organizations
i.imgur.com/S3R9pPz.jpg
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-several-sites-last-rebel-bastion-east-damascus/
wsj.com/articles/removal-of-chemical-weapons-from-syria-is-completed-1403529356
timesofisrael.com/report-assad-did-not-give-up-all-chemical-weapons/
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end

respect from Brazil

Reminder that Irish are white, based and the real master race

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end

what "end" tho?

Single malt whiskey is best whiskey.

>yfw it's probably more regulated than in syria
can our drunk syrian ally confirm?

ah yes kingdom of potatoes. imagine all the potatoes i would eat there

Listen to the tribal wiseman, there is much knowledge in his words.

>G-d's chosen people will always win in the end

you are right in principle. evolutionary success = selection

truly the city of lights

>Foreigners pretending they know anything about what's actually happening here.

>implying it's merely a domestic dispute

Having a secular lifestyle is held in high regard these days.
I don't know. The Unification Church is catching up to you guys.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unification_Church_affiliated_organizations

Reminder that Iraqis are about to be BTFO at any moment

all we need to know is allah, souriya, bashar w bas

BASED KURDS LIBERATING THIS ANCIENT RUIN FROM DAESH

we call this communism. and communism takes you nowhere except burying yourself to deep shit

Heavy drinkers and always brawl at the drop of a hat. Quite the master race.

The internet is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

b-but we do

>Sunnis want Alawite president gone with all his Alawite followers killed because infidels
>Alawites afraid if Bashar boy leaves they're done for, ready to sacrifice anything to keep him in power.
>West thinks it's a revolution for freedom, and an international cause.
>Kek

All i know is there are moderate rebels fighting for freedom and democracy getting killed by an inhumane genocidal dictator (probably a zionist). Oh, and Putin is dropping barrel bombs on civilians because he's equally as evil and dictatorial.

Why not inform us then?

>All i know is there are moderate rebels fighting for freedom and democracy getting killed by an inhumane genocidal dictator (probably a zionist). Oh, and Putin is dropping barrel bombs on civilians because he's equally as evil and dictatorial.

truly a master memer

>West thinks it's a revolution for freedom, and an international cause
No. We don't. That's just the basic propaganda narrative the lügenpresse pushes. Anyone with any knowledge on the war and international politics in general will understand this.

But you don't :^)

Communism sucks unless you are the one putting people under your boots.

don't forget muh 82 gorillion dead civilians in Aleppo.

it's the breakdown of said rules that causes all around chaos. you may not like christianity but will have to wait 1000 years for the next big thing. in the meanwhile, enjoy the happenings, i guess.

رد علي بالعربي

atheism utopia is communism utopia. which means helicopter rides for you

>tfw those are the exact words i said to a tunisian taxi driver and he complimented on my arabic

Nah most of his die-hard followers don't like him they just want their Alawite president to stay in power because they think a Sunni pres will fuck them up
Yeah it's my only window to the developed world, I really wish I was born there.
Always wanted to visit Peru, good knowledge my man.
That's mostly incorrect, they're all inhuman here, everyone wants the other's head. I can tell you what's really happening

Yo Polandbro! thank you for doing this man!

Catch this

Developments Jan8
>Russian military sends over 3.5 tons of humanitarian aid to Aleppo
>Rebels on the verge of surrendering last southern Damascus towns
>RUAF strike IS oil supply convoy that left from Homs to Raqqa
>24 ceasefire violations reported in Syria yesterday
>SAA advances in E Ghouta
>SAA fully secures T-4 Airport
>Negotiations under way in Wadi Barada as millions remain without water
>60 killed as result of car bomb attack in syrian border town of azaz
>Iraq:deal reached over withdrawal of Turkish forces from Bashiqa
>Iraqi forces capture 11 villages in western Anbar

also a new map

>Mosul Jan7
i.imgur.com/S3R9pPz.jpg

Why are you hidding yourself Onur? Are you gonna be arrested for supporting ISIS?

>SAA advances in E Ghouta
in the eastern corner of the pocket i assume?

Lel, I'm going to be the wealthy commie enjoying foreign luxury goods. I know some merchant tactics.

>We have religion now AND religious wars, religious conflict, religious degeneration, etc.
Not in the West we don't. Not in any great amount. I'm not defending religion itself, but the constructive values it offered to Western society . Values that have now been replaced with hedonism, leading to societal degeneration.

I already briefly explained the whole concept of the war, I can answer any questions you might have if you'd like me to.
Well your media and general public reaction to everything going on here say you do.
حل عن طيزي أنت والعربي، قرفان رب العرب

Once the exodus of Syrians started to seriously impact even local politics here, it became an international cause

just a quickie sourianon, what's your opinion on why did it start in the first place?

>Well your media and general public reaction to everything going on here say you do.
The media is full of liars and is not to be trusted and the general public is full of idiots. It's very simple.

>>West thinks it's a revolution for freedom, and an international cause.

it is an international cause. otherwise, explain the presence of Russian military, Iranian military, Hezbollah, US military, Turkish military, etc..

Putin's propaganda campaign. The Kremlin started a new pro-Assad pro-Russia "general" thread to fool /pol

yeah, around Hazrama

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-several-sites-last-rebel-bastion-east-damascus/

بس بتأكد مش حدا لاربنج

Half the West has advisors working with the Kurds as well.

we are here for the past 3 years you faggot! now go kill yourself

new? This general exists since almost one and a half years. And we had /ug/ before that

>That's mostly incorrect, they're all inhuman here, everyone wants the other's head
I can tell you're trying to excuse the actions of your un-democratic and probably islamic extremist regime. From what i have read the revolution was created by the freedom loving majority that wants to create a more stable and secular Syria. I mean come on, they are called FREE Syrian army for a reason.

>USA and Israel working to prevent Assad from transfering WMDs to Hezbollah and other jihadist groups
>ww3 looming; might as well fight over there than over here. distraction buys time, etc.

We had arab spring threads and specifically Syria threads early in the war as well. Then it kind of slowed down until Russia intervened.

The first 40 posts in less than 20 minutes? that's got to be some kind of c&p record or an orchestrated propaganda campaign.

what kind of memerune is that?

Shouldn't have taken them in, 3rd world goat fuckers will never integrate into a 1st world civilization, definitely not a European one at that.
Not a conspiracy guy but the whole media coverage on that Tunisian cunt who burnt himself and started this shitfest in the region doesn't seem coincidental, Sunnis here were very pleased to ride along with the whole "Arab revolution" garbage going around, they wanted to fuck the Alawites ever since foreigners helped them get hold of the country 40 years ago. This was their chance and they took it.

You've discovered us. And to think how many billions GRU poured into shitposters on Sup Forums. All four naught.

and consider that the others members are at home since it's the weekend! just me and the others are doing some weekend shift ....

>Implying the FSA existed past 2012, if ever

Please lurk more and stop posting.

yet seems like the sunnis are pretty split on the issue, many siding with assad. also, what's your take on "peaceful protests turned into war when assad started shooting"?

preaching to the choir my friend

Putlerbots working overtime. They are using this texhnique called VPN (Virtual Processing Network) that changes their flags here on Sup Forums.

Mohammed if you want to go fight for your people, get out of your Swedish tax-paid apartment and go allahu akbar down in Souria.

bretty interesting :D?

>yin-yang being depicted incorrectly... reeee...
The Sun goes in the dark-side and the moon in the light-side. It represents opposite/contrary forces that are complementary... i.e. for every reaction, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

Saved!!

Noise, you are welcome to visit us, also I hope you can get rid of all the "moderate" jihadists and make Syria great again!!

So, what kind of weapons does ISIS use? Besides the usual Ak rifles and RPGs.

neon green "zombie killer" knives and machetes

The general public is what decides how the country's view is gonna be, even if they're idiots.
As for the lying media I know that all too well.
They're there because they want control over a strategically and geographically important country, and they took the whole "revolution" shinanigan as an excuse to shove their dicks up our poorly armed asses.
لا للأسف ماني مزيف
Last sentence ruined your bait, revise and repost.
>Assad
>WMDs
>Hezbollah and other Jihadist groups
You are so misinformed on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin.

I will bake you

Trucks, suicide vehicles. They've gotten their hands on tanks and TOW missiles too haven't they? There's the sniping montages as well but I don't know what kinds of rifles those are.

15, hummers

Toyotas are their favourite weapons

>The general public is what decides how the country's view is gonna be, even if they're idiots.
Yeah, but Sup Forums is absolutely not an example of the general public. Especially not /sg/.

كيف الاحوال خيو
والله انا مثلك مو طايق العرب. ينعمى بقلبهم مخهم سكر للارف الي هنن عايشينو

RARE

Dat thumbnail, legit looks like blond blowjob kek

ATGMs, all sorts of rifles, recoilless guns, mortars, artilley, tanks, IFVs, armored suicide car bombs, anti air cannons, islam. They're short on tanks and have virtually no sufficient anti-air system.

Hiluxes are god-tier, a hilux, some AKs and an RPG is all you need for effective desert combat
was quite shocked when I saw a ruined one in The grand tour though

close enough; the sun and the moon are on opposite sides

RARE
A
R
E

>Malawi
What? I feel like an American right now.

أحا شو هاللغة؟

I always think Bashar is getting a blowie from a short haired blonde in that pic

>yfw this is the edgy western version of the yin-yang

Delete your posts.

fug

عربي

They aren't split, they all would rape him if they had the chance, but if they want to keep eating and working and living in decently safe places they have to swallow the Bashar cock at least in front of the media, his army is a master at torturing and ruining people's lives, every army man is as inhuman as any ISIS member.
As for the peaceful protest thing, it was obvious to everyone where the Sunnis were going that, they wanted international support, so they played the victim, so many of their early propaganda videos are fake, you can check for yourself and you'll find the evidence.
Unfortunately, not even a million years of preaching wouldn't get your governments in Europe to understand the shit they've gotten themselves into by letting herds of uneducated 3rd world Muslims into their countries like that.
Thanks m8.

Delete your account, faggot

>also RARE

We know Assad has had nerve gas;

wsj.com/articles/removal-of-chemical-weapons-from-syria-is-completed-1403529356

and it's clear he did not relinquish it all;

timesofisrael.com/report-assad-did-not-give-up-all-chemical-weapons/

and

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

then there's this;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchard

>mw.gif already exists in this folder. do you want to replace it?

Senpai, don't reply to bait. It's no use.