How do we make America "white" again?

How do we make America "white" again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

repeal the 1965 immigration act and have most of legal immigration come from North-Western Europe like it used to

why? wh*tes are disgusting monkeys that needs to be genocided asap

/thread

america wasn't white desu

it's easy actually.

you just casually shame white women for associating with non-whites.

it really is that easy. if you withstand the initial outrage and just stand your ground and laugh at them for lying with non-whites they do change. they are extremely succeptable to shame, moreso than white men.

Repeal Jus Soli.

Gassing all the spergs like Spencer that meme in front of the media like good goyim.

The northern states were white before the mechanical cotton picker was invented in the 1940s and the groids started moving north in large numbers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

By becoming more gay.

we don't

He wants a 50 year immigration ban. Good start.

Deporting ALL illegals invaders, and those here on expired work visas.

Repeal the anchor baby, 14th amendment

Create strict, voter ID laws.

Repeal 1965 Immigration Act + Importing more white N. Euros and Aussies.

Return rapefugees

well how do we convince our congressman to do this?

- First, we could do this: - Second, we need to change our immigration standards to accept people of North-Western European heritage ONLY (from places like Africa/South America). *It's time to bring them all home.

- Third, it's time to end all "visa" programs for anyone who isn't of Caucasian heritage/deport those we can.

- Fourth, we could get rid of Affirmative Action/welfare. We could do this by creating more of a "workfare" program in its stead (a system that would enable short term welfare benefits if its recipients participate in job reassignment training or something).

- Fifth, repeal our 1st Amendment. This will help combat liberalism/multiculturalism propaganda/degeneracy displayed within the media.

- Sixth, step up our law enforcement game.

- Finally, create a "reparations" system to help send those black folks who want it, back to their homeland (with some sort of severance pay to get a house or something). I'm sure we could work something out with a country within Africa to help out with this.

~ After a while, it would work. There is no other way (without a full scale Civil War event) to do this immediately. We'd need to think realistically about this if it was ever going to work.

>repeal the 1st amendment
>reparations
>no mention of getting rid of jews

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

>repeal our 1st amendment

kill yourself

I mostly agreed with you until
>Fifth, repeal our 1st Amendment
Fuck off

an hero you fucking kike

> tfw """""white""""" nationalist ironically think it is a good idea to import ethic europeans from regions in europe which are currently suffering from declining birth rates
you do realize that if your plan was to go through it will only result in germany importing more africans to deal with their population problem

You all criticize me saying this, yet you are the same people that are the first to complain about "degeneracy" and its widespread among our society.

How would you deal with the spread of degeneracy? By killing all the degenerates, then not expecting it to reoccur without any laws against it?

You don't have to repeal the 1st to combat leftism, user. I used to be like you but imagine when society breaks down to what we have now and now we don't even have that much. They can suppress truth but it will always bite you in the end.

Do you consider Poland a white North-Western European country?

repeal the 14th. States can combat that, so can cities.

We don't need the federal government having the power to police speech.

Nobody has to come. You don't need to import a million people per year.

Ideally they would also have an awakening of white identity around the same time. I sure as fuck won't deny them a place here if they want it, though.

If I ask my Turkish barber for a 'white Nationalist' haircut, would he take offence???

"America" is fucked. There's too many niggers and spics they're breeding at too fast a rate.

The best we can probably hope for is a Balkanization of the US. The Northwest (I'm thinking Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas, maybe some parts of other states) need to form a new nation. Anything east of St. Louis is lost.

Once the new nation is set up, we need strict rules built into the constitution about immigration. Enforce our border. No Jus Soli

So how would you go about it then? How can we combat the spread of degeneracy without combating the very ideals that support and spread it? We can't do that without placing limitations on speech.

I'm open to ideals, but as of right now, I don't see another way. The left has been advocating for the censorship of free speech for some time now. If they ever attain power (which if VERY likely), they'll snuff it out for good.

We hold the upper hand right now, this probably won't happen again unless we do something right now to ensure our survival.

Every white couple making more than 50k a year needs to have 4 or 5 kids

Jewish owned and run media is the strongest promoter of degeneracy. Get rid of the Jew, get rid of most of the problem.

White people do not tend to outmarry or have that many relationships with non-whites

The problem overall is that non-whites have a lot of kids

I like the poles, I consider "slavs" white. I'd LOVE to see a "pan-white" race (Western European Heritage/Slaves/etc). You know, pale complexion people with basic morals and faith (if those choose it) in Christianity.

Under Trump immigration will decline to 150,000 a year, with the bulk of these being Europeans

This will fix the problem, as long as illegals and underage anchor babies are deported as well

You don't, dumbass

>I want Europe to blanda

Unless you were talking about white Americans.

did he really say that? fucking dropped.

death camps.

It's taken out of context. His meaning was that homosexuality was the last 'identity' white people could run to in order to not get shit on in the media/society. He's not promoting faggotry.

> american
> """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" identity
wewlad

While I'd normally agree with this, do you realize how many whites are already brainwashed with (((their))) values? They are only going to perpetuate it.

I agree with this too, but it won't stop the bunch that we already have within our country.

I was thinking more in line with China's policies on "free speech". One can call it inhumane, but they are one of the oldest countries in the world. They may not be "free", but they'll be around and have already been around longer than most.

if whites cared they would be making babies. they dont care, and they arent. so dont bother

THIS IS THE BULLSHIT VERSION
THE REAL ONE HAS THEM %70+ JEWISH

You should have listening my president.

Translated by Google
>The slavery of the United States is today an unsolvable question; There are four million blacks, and in twenty years they are eight. Rescued, who pays the millions of pesos that are worth? Freed, what is done to this black race hated by the white race? Free states are superior in number and wealth to the states of slaves ... But where would four million freedmen go? Here is a Gordian knot that the sword can not cut and that fills with gloomy shadows the future so clear and radiant without that of the American Union. Neither advance nor back can; And meanwhile the black race swarms, develops, civilizes and grows. A war of races for a century, war of extermination, a backward and vile black nation, next to another white, the most powerful and cultured of the Earth!
1848. Domingo F. Sarmiento, Argentine president

I really do hope they are mostly Europeans. I hope he specifically attracts those within South America/Africa. It's time to bring the white man home (based white people that see "multiculturalism" effects first hand).

What do you mean? When I say a "pan-race", I'm talking about all of them falling under one language, one currency, one military, etc. Sooner or later, other differences will fade. Especially if the poorer parts were modernized.

Tell him you'll bash his fookin teef in if he does. They're starting to become a meme though. I've been going for the buzz.
When I first realized that inherent "rights" are an artificial construct I was all about smashing them. The thing is those freedoms work marvelously well in a white society to keep the peace and have social order. You don't have to destroy the concept entirely, you want to encourage civic participation; it's part of actually being a healthy nation and if people feel afraid to say what they think it will only lead to alienation. As you say we need an entire reframing of our mindset as a soceity. If society/state looked at an issue through a racial lense, deegenerate behaviors and what can and can't be punished will be changed. This used to be common sense, sodomy used to be outlawed and nobody questioned it.

Our society right now looks through a lense of pure freedom. Which directly leads to SJWs/ oru bourgeois and all teh radical leftists pursuing more avant garde ways to "free" us from such concepts as race, religion, family. We don't need to do away with the concept entirely, just reframe it.

>just give up on white people lol

At the same time he believed that niggers would grow a lot faster than they did. 20 years later there were only about 5 million blacks, not 8.

it's too late for this country

Shitskin detected

More and more wake up to the bullshit every day. You're being needlessly pessimistic. Have some faith in your race.

"Pan-white" coalition would be a dream come true, I admit. You know, I was relieved when last election in Poland was won by a right-oriented party and they started with saying "fuck you" to Angela Merkel and her muslim friends. Funny thing - I felt the same kind of relief when Trump won in America. I know this does not concern Poland *that* much, but I'm glad and happy for you. Keep up the good work.

>repeal the 1965 immigration act and have most of legal immigration come from North-Western Europe like it used to
GREAT start but we need more euro people here and to also send ALL Amero-niggers to Israel to live since they be da real jews anyway (and kangs and sheeeeitt on top of that). It's only fair.

What's wrong with demographic poaching?

This.

Plus you need to make every white people realize that they are white, their race matter and that diversity is poison, not strength.

Pushing for white identity is all Richard is about. He's not about policy or anything like that (yet).

Statistically the majority of legal immigrants from Latin America are "white Hispanics" because these are the ones who have college degrees. However the Trumpian policies seem to more strongly benefit people from the Anglosphere.

In any case we aren't going to be bringing anyone home, immigration is going to be reduced to pre-1965 levels making us slightly more restrictive than the Japanese, with Europeans being the significant majority of immigrants.

In any case American demographic problems will be fixed by Trump.

But they breed more faster than white so the point is still valid

No, he was just joking around.

No they don't, they kill most of their kids.

I really want to ask Richard a question in person.

This is the new elite, the dark luciferians are being outed for selling out all of humanity for their personal gain. Richard clearly wants a better society for a large portion of the world.

How can one contact this guy?

Won't happen. Non whites are part of your country and protected under the constitution.
congress makes the laws, not the president.

Western European nations are 5-10 years behind us politically. Same with Canada. They have larger proportions of white people but weaker overall birthrates. Stealing tons of their 20-40 year old college graduates would hollow out their childbearing population which is already crappier than ours. Additionally the Europeans most likely to immigrate to Trump's America would be the real sharks, the types who will be on top of European society and be politically right-wing. Demographic poaching isn't necessary.

what's your source on all this?

you keep saying these things like you expect, not just want, them to happen

Mandatory

Conservative whites are actually more fertile than anyone in the US. Problem is the baby boomers didn't fuck so there is a lot of them and now they're dying. Urbanites don't have children period. You can see the spic birthrate drop like a cliff when they come to America. Just ceasing the unending stream of peasants coming in would be very helpful.

40% are aborted. However because of immigration and Obamacare they still grow by about 4 million a decade, disincluding halfbreeds. Slashing immigration will reduce their growth by more than a million.

this is retarded

Trump's immigration policy is free to read on his website.

>10. Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

Historic norms means pre-1965.

How so

t. euroweeb

So how would you reframe it then?

I wouldn't say I'm being pessimistic at all, I'm just trying to look at it as realistically as possible. Unless significant (good) changes are made by Trump during THIS presidency, all it lost for us and the left will be winning from here on out.

The thing about all of this is, we have a unique opportunity to enact drastic laws due to the current situation of our country (BLM riots/hate crimes becoming more common against whites/people being "fed up" with SJW's/etc).

How would you combat all of this without outlawing liberalism/communism?

You realize our Congress is very Republican, right? And with those that like their place in power in Congress, they know their political career is on the line IF they don't comply.

but how do you know that's what he means?

Historic norms could just mean Bush level, minus illegal immigration

read it again

He's said it was mistyped, he meant "anti-homosexuality". Now he just fucks around with it though and goes along with the "implicit" meme

Oh yeah, we are currently winning a lot right now. Leftists are trying to "purge" Caucasians as much as possible right now, but we gained the upper hand just in time to save our race. In my opinion, we all either need to come together and forget our slight differences right now, or accept the fact that we are throwing away our heritage once and for all.

> cutting taxes and slashing welfare
> giving grants to rural families

Promote middle class values

Couldn't agree more! We're always on your side.

Do you realize that sounds retarded? Bush let in 750,000 legal immigrants a year, he was very little different from Clinton or Obama. Jeff Sessons is Trump's AG and Trump almost certainly understands Sessions' position on wanting to re-instate a neo-quota system.

We have had almost 30 years of mass immigration.

You're not going to trick anyone into an ideology.
>So how would you reframe it then?
This is what we're doing, or supposed to be doing when we're not having petty board slapfights. More whites are becoming aware every day. Conservatives have these natural feelings towards thingsand they should for we after all fighting to be in harmony with human nature rather than try to destroy it as various marxist/liberal ideologies attempt to do. You will notice that your average everyday Ameriburger will instintually be against things like transgenderism or being ethnically cleansed out of California by spics and jews.They just cannot intellectually articulate why these things are good because political correctness is actual thought control out of 1984. It completely strips whites of the language needed to defend themselves. It makes them less intelligent.

Well, I hope there are special considerations for those with Western-European heritage that reside with South America/Africa.

As it is, they are the ones most likely to race-mix since they are minorities within those areas (demographically) and actual Europeans are more likely to continue their race (being in Europe).

Either way, I'm glad to see that's his policy.

English man ready to remove taco if Trump allows a European contingent over.

>tfw want to fight in Europe to remove kebab
Maybe it's living in California but the new world has really jaded me.

pic related

You combat it by spreading truthful, superior ideas. Leftism seeks to mislead and censor, and would benefit from repealing free speech. The reason it has such a hold at the moment is, again, because of lying jewish media. Which can and will be removed, by force if necessary.

wew these typos. I should really start proofreading my posts. I think it's understandable, though.

Life here as well. I just need fresh land and people (similar to me) to enjoy. However, I am making an effort to make some decent money here and just climb the ladder. The whole WN and alt-right meme is over for me now, I think I have grown up now.

I browse this site once or twice a week and respond only to those who are more towards European unity.

I wish most here would just shut the fuck up and get to finding better work etc., but there are some genuine autists on here who are embarrassingly misguided.

Letting go of many things in the cause has helped me see things more clearly and from a stronger and maturer perspective.

I agree with the sentiment, I just hope it's not to late. It's not that I don't have faith in our race, it's that we are severely up against the odds right now. Unless a larger portion of our people begin being redpilled in mass, I don't see it happening (not that I wouldn't LOVE for it to happen).

How do we remove them (and their ideals) without forcefully restricting the message they are perpetuating? Any attempt to do this will be seen as "muh humane rights" and "freedom of speech!". That's exactly what's caused the problem we are facing right now.

I'm not saying that freedom of speech isn't a good thing, I'm just saying that if it comes to it, I'd rather live in a fascist white society than a "free" mixed society.

It would be amazing, but hopefully it won't come to that. I just wish our societies would actually address the problem we are facing, then agree to work together instead of against each other for once. That's literally all it would take.

> We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

It just seems like Trump will be hardpressed to convince congress to pass laws like that.

you wish you could scoot like that

>That's exactly what's caused the problem we are facing right now.
Nah. Decadence as a result of prosperity (as this faggot is trying to b8 with) and jews caused our problems. It's not that people didn't know, they just didn't care. What I am describing to you is fascist. Rest assured there will be cracking skulls of dissidents some day. But crazy totalitarianism also breeds resentment among the nation which would go against what we are trying to do. You don't want authority for authorities sake, maybe you do need to shut down leftist organization, it all needs a purpose.

The Ladenburgers were not short of money, it didn't protect their daughter.

i use to do that with my friends in middle school
> tfw you knock over a shelf while playing racing on fat people scooters

>- Fifth, repeal our 1st Amendment. This will help combat liberalism/multiculturalism propaganda/degeneracy displayed within the media.

nice troll

>alt-right fantasies

Kek
It's never happenin' drumpfkin

You both promote the idea of white identity and a nation for whites, and promote the idea that jews are not white. Trust in the media is already at an all time low, and only getting worse as time goes on. Their grip on the national narrative is rapidly declining. We don't need to forcefully restrict their message when they're already losing. Their ideas are shit and will be recognized as such. You also run the risk of creating sympathy where there should be none if you restrict them. The internet would also make it exceedingly difficult to do so.

I agree with your sentiment in a general sense though, in that I would rather have a white society without free speech. However, if a white-only society is created, you could easily have free speech with few negative repercussions. I don't think fascism/natsoc and the concept of free speech are mutually exclusive, either.

> blaming problems on jews instead of acknowledging your failures

usa = niggertown

get over it