Ivar is so fucking based

Other urls found in this thread:

kinopoisk.ru/film/707407/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we wuz crippled vikangs

First season was good

Second season was ok

Third season was watchable

Fourth season isn't even good for background noise, found myself skipping through parts, don't plan on finishing

>vikings
>kings

WE

Fourth season is becoming pretty good with Ivar desu

I saw a thread yesterday named SJVikings and I was quite upset because I missed season start. It made it sound like it is really terrible but I decided to watch newly released episodes and judge them for myself. And here is what I think..

Sup Forums see Lagertha going lesbo as SJW - I see her going lesbo because she can't bear children anymore after all the failures

Sup Forums see Floki sparing mudshits in their temple as propoganda - I see him sparing them because last time he struck devoted follower of another God they failed to raid France

Sup Forums sees Ragnar getting killed as something something feminism - I see a great strategy planned long time ago and hits of it in previous seasons

All I'm saying is watch it for yourselves.. I like it still.

Lagertha historically wasn't lesbian, it's so fucked up desu

Lagertha is a lesbian because Ragnar is the only man she can love.

The only way Ragnar can get his revenge after returning to Kattegat is to let himself be killed by Saxons so his son's will avenge him.

I dont know about Floki though, maybe he only hates Christians.

Real Ragnar got thrown into a a pit of vipers, will show Ragnar die the same or more cinematic ?

Yeah, they were all saying Floki will become Muslim. I think he was just intrigued.

Happened last week

Ivar the Boneless is historical. He was also one of the most murderous sons of bitches according to the sagas

I always thought Bjorn was an annoying retard but his Skyrim ark was awesome.

I thought he was called the boneless because he was skinny as fuck?

I think he goes on to turn Ireland into redheads.

Ivar founds York/Jorvik I'm pretty sure.

Ahistorical Rollo is obviously Normandy (and later Sicily, and Antioch, and taking England)

>myth and legend
>historical

pick one

No. It's unsure why he was called boneless. The problem is that his name spawned later stories, some of which involve him being carried into battle on a shield by his warriors because he's paralyzed (thus inspiring all of the Warhammer Fantasy dwarf lords who do it).

Kinda like a "drive me closer so I can hit them with my sword!" Moment.

The other idea is that he had brittle bone disease.

Lastly is the idea that he was super flexible and shit.

SHILLS GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They founded actual towns and cities in England. It's not just saga sources. Ragnar is entirely from the sagas, but Ivar the Boneless and others of Ragnar's so-called sons go to England/Ireland and take land, set up permanent colonies.

The reason the "celts" of Ireland have red hair is because of Viking colonization started by Ragnar's sons

There are Vikings shills now too? What doesn't have shills these days?

What a mad cunt

Looking forward to when Aethelwulf becomes king and slaughters loads of pagans, his degenerate dad Ecbert has turned into such a softie.

Also what the fuck are they doing making the Christian-hating ultrapagan Floki go all SJW Muslim in the last episode?

very like Viking era, but this TV series sadly is veeery boring, barely finished watching the first season

his nickname was historical

shut up, spaghetti nigger

Scandinavians don't have much red hair, irish came from spain and portugal and developed red hair themselves

see kinda makes sense, desu

I know nothing about this show except that there is at least one Finnish actor in that show, I should watch it even if it's bad

wtf I didn't write "d e s u" wtf is going on? Is someone else having their words replaced?

>i wonder what country can be so gay
>it's Latvia
>no surprise

lurkmoar

>being this new
Sup Forums replaces f.am for senpai and shit like that , I think

I didn't see any mongols there, maybe the weed slave?
How about you take your sunflower seed chewers back to their roots and make my country the way it was supposed to be?

Shitty meme, he was acting as Halfdan the Black

is there a link to pic related movie with subtitles yet?

>watching TV

>being so cucked that can't torrent anything you want

wow
you are so fucking redpilled i cant believe my eyes
great job dude
i hope you continue to enlighten more people with your superior beliefs and redpills
thank you

It's pretty good, decide for yourself, don't base what you like on what Sup Forums says.
Pic is Finnish actor

>Slaughters loads of pagans
Good goyim!

no, ir's new on
bullshit by the way kinopoisk.ru/film/707407/

Nah, TV is just shit.

Do you want to go to jail, and
who will pay your bail?
Why you sailing on a ship
with the black sail?
Stop being disrespectful
Let creators be successful
You wound download, lets say a puppy
So dont. Dont. D. D. D. D. DONT COPY THAT FLOPPY!!!

The other theory is "boneless" has something to do with his cock. Interestingly there was a skeleton of a very tall Norseman found in England. The items he was buried with indicate he was of high status, amongst the severe battlefield wounds that killed the man was a terrible slash which would have castrated him, those who buried him placed a boar tusk where his cock should have been. Some have speculated that these are the remains of Ivar. Ivar is always described as immensely strong and fearsome and skilled in combat, it is unlikely he was severely disabled.

yes we do have a fair share of red hair SHIT LORD THINK AGAIN BEFORE TYPING SUCH INSENSETIVE COMMENTS

Halfdan the Black was a black

how can Finland ever recover

He's going to blood eagle king ecbert if they stick to the basic saga. They did kill ragnar with snakes so I'm hopeful. However the show is not immune to SJW bullshit with lagertha being stronk and lesbian. Women didn't fight and seriously doubt the whole lesbian angle.

>Christian-hating ultrapagan Floki go all SJW Muslim in the last episode

I hope he was just confused but I'm betting theres a jew somewhere writing for the show. Same with lagertha's character.

the actor has brown eyes, if i remember correctly?
And the real halfdan the black was actually black. They should have done their research instead of painting his hohol haircut blonde.
He had an afro

>I'm betting theres a jew somewhere
If there wasnt, the show wouldnt last 3 episodes