Ask a country with almost no black people anything

Ask a country with almost no black people anything

Other urls found in this thread:

lietuvosdiena.lrytas.lt/aktualijos/po-naujuju-metu-isigaliojo-istatymai-kurie-paveiks-ir-jus.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QqS_R1D4iGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>but whose flag looks like it actually does belong in africa

How are you doing today?

Ask a country with almost no people anything

Here, let me correct you.

Yes almost no blacks because economy is fucked more that a whore. Also rapefugees stated that they rather be bombed than live in Lithuania. OH and dont forget gypsies drug cartel

Rapefugges wouldn't live anywhere they don't get high welfare.

>doesn't understand greentext

Do you guys care about PORZINGIS

What's your opinion on the current leading party and the new laws they've established this year?

lietuvosdiena.lrytas.lt/aktualijos/po-naujuju-metu-isigaliojo-istatymai-kurie-paveiks-ir-jus.htm

That's a Latvian.

We care about players such as A.Sabonis, L.Kleiza.

What are some of the main social differences between Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia?

Is Savickas your only famous athelete?

Right that's a fact, luckily. Otherwise we would be sucking blacks dick more than Sweden or Germany since our government literally begs them to come here.

Meilutytė.

thats a funny looking polish flag

Impressive.

Why do you hate Poles?
Shouldn't you be BFFs?

How many Russians live in Litvanija?

Why do you have a population decline crisis? Why aren't your people having kids, and fleeing your shitty country.
>Wilno jest polska

So what's it like living in a 0% white country?

Why do you have such high suicide rates?
Are Latvian and Lithuanian mutually intelligible?

>Lithuaniggers
>not the niggers of the Baltic

Why do you have many gypsies?

Whoa, is this real?

>Almost

it's already too late for you

Around 6% of the total population.

Only saw a nigger maybe two or three times in my entire life, and my flag doesn't remind me of an African flag :^)

Ask a county where nazi still can into sieg hail on TV
youtube.com/watch?v=QqS_R1D4iGI

We kinda dominated their culture back in the commonwealth days and then tried to take back Vilnius, which is the only worthwhile thing they have.

Speaking of that, gib back Wilno, OP

180 000 of them seems a lot for a blyatic state.
interesting

I see OP went to the local 24/7 kebab shop so I'll be answering some questions based on my perspective.

I kinda wish we were, but appearantly both of us are still butthurt about the whole commonwealth failure thing and Vilnius.
Not alot, they're more common in Klaipėda and Vilnius, and maybe some eastern parts of Lithuania.
Shit pay and prices are too high, surviving on minimum wage is difficult here, that's why most young people just prefer to leave and come home for a vacation. But according to some sources the highest percentage of immigrants are Lithuanians coming home after they've saved up some foreign money to start a better life here.
I don't know, haven't been to UK before.
I honestly don't know, usually from experience I can say that mostly old alcoholics kill themselves for some reason.
How much is many to you? They're a very small minority.
Freedom

explain this, lithuanians

Why is every single lithuanian on this board angry as fuck?

>Freedom
Freedom of what?

>Lithuanianniggers
Take burgers out of ur mind. Our heritage is purer than all of you combined

Can you at least increase the number of brown people instead? Thanks

>LITHUANIA IS WHITE

Cuz we wuz kangz n shiet we invented dem white people in the baltics and they spread to Yurop man, dey afraid of afrika man holla at me wait boi.
Don't know, I seem to notice the same in serbs.
Freedom to joke around on TV without being harrased by SJWs for being nazi and losing your job and getting your life ruined in the proccess.
We can't even increase the number of our own people. Some refugees that got sent here saved up some money to hire a bus driver to take them to Germany.

Can I go there?

What the fuck is this

Pro-independence protests, Vilnius 1988.

>Poland and Belarus steal our history.
>Niggers steal our flag.
And they ask why lithuanians are angry.

>lithuania
>not niggers

dont forget Jonas Valančiūnas

We have a retarted historian here. Good for you.

someone answer this

Many enough to steal few euro from me, near airport in Vilnius is group of gypsies involved in theft and occult.

Who has the sluttiest and hottest girl Latvians? Lithuanians? Estonians ? Also who works at Mac Donald's ?

> Some refugees that got sent here saved up some money to hire a bus driver to take them to Germany.

Germany is being assaulted at all sides no wonder they get cucked

Are the rapeugees a nuisance

Country with almost nothing.

Come on now! And what about Churkas?
From my experience they are even worse!
I'm from Kharkov and we have lots of students from all over - Indians, Africans, Arabs, Asians. But Churkas and Caucasians are the worst!

Estonia - basically finish
Latvia - russians
Lithuania - many polish people which we don't like, still, got mind of our own, alcoholics

kek

Lithuanians are pretty religious, Latvians less so, Estonians are fedoras. This is because Lithuanians are catholic, Estonians are historically protestant and Latvians are a mix of both.

Estonians and Latvians were under the influence of a German upper class for 700 years, Germany is the biggest cultural influence here while Poland is the biggest influence in Lithuania.

>almost

b l a c k e d

better than bloody tampon

I had a girlfriend from Lithuania.
My mom initially thought Lithuania was a part of Russia.
Frankly she knows some basic Russian and she could speak to my gf a bit in that language, because you still have it in school apparently.

I'm sorry you have a really stupid mother that doesn't even know what countries border Poland, especially a country that has such long standing important ties to your own.

It was pretty much a part of Russia when she went to school though

t. 40% white

Not really, Latvia has 26% and Estonia has 24%.

We're not fedoras lol. We don't give a shit about religion nor atheism.

I was being facetious.

Map of Lithuania.

Huge social divide between people, corruption, beyond shit wages while prices are huge. Imagine getting paid 2.19€ an hour while an average can of beer costs 1€+ and they're making it even more expensive by the month. Getting euro fucked us big time what was 1LTL now is 1€ even though exchange rate was 3,45LTL for 1€.

kek that's good, fuck you

Can you explain pic related?

true. only rural america where nobody lives is white

How's your economy? I really don't know much about your country.

Well, for starters, we're proud of our countries.

this, I thought this was a bait post at first

>gay flag is rainbow but their sexual practices are limited in terms of holes to use
>heterosexual flag is gray scale yet the sexual options are many and varied like a rainbow

I'm still confused as to why transgender is Aquafresh toothpaste.

It's just random shit.

No offense, but why the fuck do you still have wooden huts and unpaved roads in your country's capital in anno domini 2017?

And it's all right next to modern highrises..

Alright going to bed. Was nice knowing you OP

infrastructure costs a lot

also, paved roads are overrated

thats pretty sad

Holy kek that got me.

They can't even have a flag.

hahahahahaha whats happening over there?

We got plenty senpai
t.Immigrant

Sveikas, broliuk. Kaip uzsienyje gyvenimas?

chill out kucu

A chimpout probably

fpbp

Neblogai, bet atsibodo galvoju grizti ir i armija varyti. Seip man buvo 14 kai cia atvariau tai labai nevarykit ne mano sprendimas buvo isvaziouti

Mianmaras arba Burma speju

>Mianmaras arba Burma
ta pati salis, bet du pavadinimai*

Va, isleido nauja sauktiniu sarasa. Studijuoju universitete, bet siaip kazkaip norisi kad mano vardas sarase butu, ir galeciau vaziuoti tarnaut. Kuriam mieste gyveni? Siaip Norvegija nebloga, geriau negu kokia Svedija.

As kaime gyvenu, prie Olesiundo

Svarbiausia kad tu teisingai kalbi norvegiskai, buk geras emigrantas ir parodyk norvegams kad mes ne negrai

not even the refugees want to go to your country

Is this an image from space?

Are we bros?
Vengrija

Normaliai moku, bet ne tobulai. Mokykla baigiau, bet su palengvinta norvegu. Seip nematau ateities cia, niekad nepripratau, nei su norvegais suejau.