What will his legacy be?

What will his legacy be?

retaken constantinople, fed audited, no more lobbyists in washington, white demographics brought back up significantly.

Removed kebab, removed tacos, killed Clinton and Bush dynasties

MAG for next 1k years

Legacy implies it ends.

He'll live to the point where consciousness can be uploaded to a computer then go on ruling us until the heat-death of the universe

Pros: Solidification of white majority, improved economy for large businesses, stronger borders.

Cons: Increased Russian interests in our affairs, will not drain the swamp, at least two embarrassing but ultimately meaningless international incidents.

help chile to invade our neighbours

Importing 40 million Poles to the States to fix your goddamn country.

And sanitation.

After years of eating McDonalds, he died in office cheating on his wife after accomplishing nothing positive. His dick was 3 inches hard.

Being a bloated frog with horrible skin made all the more frightening with copious amounts of bronzer.

Possibly the biggest political upset in US history.

Maybe ask after 2024? Jesus fuck I don't own a crystal ball. ffs.

top 5 presidents

No matter what his legacy will be, anything good from it will be shit on by the leftist media.

His successors to the throne.

He'll go the way of Benjamin Harrison. Someone who lost the popular vote BIGLY, sought another term, and got BTFO. He's literally the most illegitimate "president" ever.

>leftist media
>after 2024

m8 I don't think you realize what timeline we are in.

Serious Question. Is that pic shopped?

sounds like the dream tb h

>304>270
Seems pretty legit to me

A

Zho'Qn empire deposed, dawn of the Terran colonization era.

Leaving you with nightmares of him raping your mom.

Getting murilards cucked beyond Obama.

>muh popular vote
>a bunch of illegal spics in california

Your asshurt is palpable leftoid

Too early to make this thread. Wait after 8 years.

Don't you mean 4?

>Mexico will be a province of America by 2024

>Mexico
>relevant after the 20th
enjoy your riots and civil wars

Being America's first Russian president

He'll sell us to the Martian slave trade for $10BN

He's going to make Bush II look like a mastermind.

Don't you have a goat to rape, ahmed?

The sad thing is though, that if Clinton won the electoral college and Trump won the popular vote, the roles would be 100% reversed right now. Republicans would be saying the popular vote is what matters and Democrats would be saying that the electoral college is all that matters. Exactly the reason, politics in general is so unbearable - no one can ever accept that they lost fairly.

A mountain of liberal salt so high nobody could ever climb it.
Curbing back immigration
Getting the budget in check
The rise of hyper liberalism the likes of which nobody has ever seen before in an effort to counter him. This will bring even more people center right to get away from their bullshit.

All in all it could be good if he avoids any scandals on corruption.

id k

>no proof
Keep shilling, William.

Take a wild guess

No. 8.

Dude he's 70, he's fucking fine.

>What will his legacy be?

Wow that Chin, I've never noticed how Impressive they were...

I'm MAGA'ing so hard right now!

>california allows illegals to get driver's licenses
>registering to vote is based on the honor system as to whether you're a citizen or not
>one candidate vowed to deport all of them, giving them every incentive to register illegitimately

Use some common sense, darkie. Not that it matters, the electoral college is there for a reason.

>4 years
marred by meaningless political scandals with nothing of consequence accomplished
given credit for the slight financial upturn that the previous administration orchestrated maybe turns into the next Ronald Regan at absolute best forgotten and meaningless at worst
>8 years
marred by meaningless political scandals
some things of consequence accomplished but mostly on meaningless social issues
economic upturn of the previous administration squandered goes back into economic downward spiral
remembered as the next Ronald Regan at best
remembered as a solemn reminder why not to elect a reality TV start at worst

being elected by rural and suburban retards

>the electoral college is there for a reason
Yeah, it's to keep unqualified demagogues from stealing power.

I would be the happiest man and the biggest patriot alive if this happened

Depends on how democratic party will shape up after 4 years. Very unlikely as for my opinion.

Yes, and it's working as intended

destroying the world as the prophecy foretold

checkem

Or that it's all subjective and poltics comes back to people bending the truth to get the guy in office who they feel will mostly benefit them personally the most. This all comes back to race in the end.

Adding sum 200 new states to the union

Third world war probably
He's going back on everything he promised though and sucking Russian cock so hard his tonsils are bleeding so maybe civil war instead /also

Mehmet...