I'm a jew

does this mean I'm bad on a genetical level? or just a cultural one

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mostly cultural, but you have extra deceptive powers of Jewness that you can choose to use for good or evil.

if you see a shekel on the ground and you can resist picking it up you're cool

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Jew

amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229

Nothing right either.

Why the fuck are you taking anything the virgin NEETS on this board say seriously? Sup Forums is just full of retarded circlejerks where any piece of evidence against the circlejerk is either fake, bullshit, or shill.

Go out there and live your life. Stop wondering if there's anything wrong with you.

manishma mishpacha?

It means you are scheming

good goy

Cultural. Jew race is fine, I think their culture is destructive

It means it is your job to destroy white society

Both.

my jew cat (happy caturday)

Genetic. Look up Curt Doolittle and the Propertarianism podcast. He's got some great insights about human nature and the reproductive strategies that gave rise to the different cultures. The Jewish strategy is of landless diaspora parasitism. However, there is hope those in israel can change since you now have land to defend and administer and now have a different set of evolutionary pressures. Parasitism is opposed to a healthy state so perhaps there will be change. Diaspora are deceitful parasites, not because they are evil people, but because it's in their genetic interest and has worked. However, the host civilizations need to view diaspora Jews as rival reproductive strategies and combat them because it will ultimately doom our society where the producers cannot subsidize all the parasites. Jews empowered our own parasitical components with Marx, Freud, and Boas.

Make Israel great and you have hope.

This.

Jews can be bro tier, but historically they have clumped together to fuck other cultures.

Follow Avraham Stern's example and join us!
The Jewish nation can reinvent itself and become the most productive white nation in the world!

Fuck off. This board is forbidden to non-whites. Anybody who disagree can go back to plebbit.

I like :)

Yes.

where in israel are you I have family in ramat gan and shilo

Pls get in the oven sir. Pls hold still sir. Thank you sir.

bumping

I have no problem with those who identify as Jews if they go to Israel and defend their homeland.

I have been on this board for years and have unironically supported Israel the entire time. Israel is truly the last bastion of basedom and literally our greatest Ally in the middle east. Not even being a goy, just the truth niggers.

Hello JIDF

It's a free speech board and isnt forbidden to anyone. Of course I support your right to claim it is forbidden to nonwhites however.

>goyim
>white

leaf please
you're about as white as the impossibru man

some shithole next to rishon

Oops you dropped a stale meme, you might want to pick that up, it looks like you use it a lot.

>does this mean I'm bad on a genetical level?

I would like to learn what are those genetic things.

You should all move to Israel so it doesn't become Arab majority. It's what's best for your people and mine.

Did you serve in Israeli army? Have you ever bulldozed palestinians?

well yeah

Most at least

>Using a mac

Relax Shlomo

Some of them are cool.

stealh rare flag

checked

Only if you are like these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

89.9% of Australians are white as white can be.
The man depicted in your image would be a very small minority here. Stop spreading filthy lies about my country you subhuman cuck.
I usually lurk but had to call you out on your bullshit. Cheers mate

>You are in a room.
>There is a goy trapped in a strange contraption. At the end of it, there's a scale with a single shekel on the one side, the trigger of the contraption on the other side.
>Activating the contraption would probably cause the machine to crush the goy to death.

>Your command?

They're free to express their opinion if they're white.
Freedom of speech =/= acceptance of everybody, you twat.
My people left Europe before the first chinks even got their foot on American soil, unless you consider natives to be chinks.
Which doesn't change the fact you're Jewish and should fuck off to containment boards for your kind >>>/Auschwitz/

stfu twat

Fight me faggot.

Jews deserve freedom of speech otherwise we wouldn't have Noam Chomsky, Ayn Rand, Paul Krugman, Ray Kurtzweil and pretty much any other intellectual

You just name every single piece of filth that has ever walked this beautiful eart.
What next, you'll name Lenin and Trotsky? Fucking commie piece of shit.

Your fine as long as you aren't leftist, Sup Forums stands with our Emperor Donald Trump who stands with Israel and (((stormfags))) have to go back.

You are a piece of filth. I'm no communist but I respect intellectuals like Trotsky and Lenin as fellow intellectuals.

You're not bad, you're just not a human being.

This board truly is dead

>i'm a jew
So is literally every atheist. It's a very common dillusion here on Sup Forums, even though us Christians still hold the silent majority.

Yes.

>baiting this hard

I know your a troll but you're a bad troll.

well I guess it could be worse

Sending it right back at you bb

You have interesting opportunities with AYYLMAOs desu

How is being a burger worse? Burgers get to eat burgers and eat a lot of food.

]Execpt I'm trying to be reasonable, you are trolling for lulz

let's see
are you any of the following:

-completely self-centered
-somebody who values personal belongings more than people (overly materialistic)
-find yourself using schemes to manipulate other people (without restraint or consideration) in order for you to get your way?
-Possibly sociopathic

If you said yes to all of these then you a probably a terrible person. I've personally known many jews and they are the most ruthless animals out there.

>t. someone whose step-parents and associated family friends are jewish

could be worse still

For many jews it is just a cultural issue, however that culture is so ingrained it is nearly impossible to be redeemed. However there are also many jews who are of defective genetic stock and likely inbred; hence the big noses, beady eyes, bald heads, poor posture, etc.

It means you can fly first class to fun camp in Germany.

original sin, kike, you are born evil and there is nothing you can do about it

at least we're born legal

Kek

you being cultural outcasts made you smarter throgh millenia but your kin invented marxism and communism so we won't forgive you

>Defending Jews
>Not trolling

ouch

Schlomo bringing the bantowitz

Congratulations Miklós, you just proved his point. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a somali cum cocktail waiting for me at my wife's house.