Where's the outrage?

>white racist Sup Forumstard Chad jock offers learning disabled black classmate a hug
>actually has his two friends hold him down while he SHOVES A COAT HANGER UP HIS ASS
>kicks it so far up there it causes internal injuries and he's hospitalized
>this is after months of bullying by calling him a nigger, "Kool-Aid", "chicken-eater", putting a confederate flag on his computer
>and demanding "he learn and recite a racist song titled "Moonman Notorious KKK""
>goes to court and takes a plea deal where he will serve NO time in jail
>instead is "recommended" to do 300 hours of community service
>can still maintain his innocence and will likely have his conviction overturned
>no hate crime charges since obviously he's a good person at heart if he's good at sports
>Attorney General says he won't be on the sex offenders registry because it wouldn't be "appropriate for Mr. Howard to suffer the consequences"

this guy thought sexually assaulting a retarded black kid would be funny because of Sup Forums culture, what do you have to say for yourselves?

are you going to deny white privilege exists when the chicago kidnappers get years in prison for their racist attack on a mentally disabled kid?

rawstory.com/2016/12/idaho-teen-football-player-walks-free-after-sodomizing-black-disabled-teammate-with-wire-hanger/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/ex-football-player-avoids-jailtime-assaulting-disabled-teen-article-1.2917313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's just banter m8

Why are you so upset habeeb? I don't get it.

if any of this is true he deserves to be shot to be honest

Sup Forums doesn't care if a trans nigger was getting a late term abortion with a coat hanger.

pointless bait, Sup Forums is blatantly racist

From my understanding he didn't kidnap anybody or start scalping them. Yeah he went too far with the coat hangar, but the rest was just bullying.

Anyone who commits assault should be drawn and quartered to be honest.

>reaching behind the veil
You'll only find our true, genocidal motives friend.

>SHOVES A COAT HANGER UP HIS ASS

There's better ways to hang a nigger.

We don't need to get outraged. The left is already outraged. We need to save our strength for things the left doesn't get outraged about.

>There's better ways to hang a nigger.
kek

You say that like it's an insult.

Of course I don't care about niggers.

This guy seems kind of gay though, so he should probably be put in the oven too.

Who cares. Sage, Sup Forums needs to conserve its energy and gets for Kek

Why the hell would I care about some stupid nigger? You're an idiot

Video evidence.

"fake news, if this were real there'd be a riot"

...is what I'd say if I were an alt-right retard

You're late, faggot.

Niggers are not human, so they dont matter

He's scum. Corse he should be in prison.

It's true that he posted on Sup Forums, check the archives by searching "chad i love sodomizing hung chocolate guys necrophilia". Stupid altwrite fools.

PS it's scum like this..a chad who can play sports..does some fucked up shit but skates due to being athletic and can win his school trophies etc..that continues the false accusation of "white male privilege"..it's "rich person privilege" or "football payer privilege"

>not just mass killing retards with an oven

I agree this cunt is an outrageous try hard

The world will be a far better place once all the disabled are exterminated

He's literally a white nigger.

Lel

Guy in OP's picture is not white, sorry.

>actually has his two friends hold him down while he SHOVES A COAT HANGER UP HIS ASS
Send this guy to Russia, we need guys like him in our police

It works same way for black people . It is no white privilege.

The problem isn't that he's white. It's that athletes of any race and do any extreme crime imaginable but because they're good at sports they get away with it. Look at how many of my fellow nigger athletes rape and drug up whores and gangrape some more and they're untouchable.

LMAO

>He was just constantly harassing someone and being an annoying asshole, what's the harm in that?

You are the worst kind of stupid.

There is medical proof his asshole was damaged.

WHO GIVES A MOTHERFUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO DUMBFUCK NIGGERS! FUCKING HANG YOURSELF WHITE GUILT KEK FAGGOT!

>Notorious KKK
MY SIDES

Video or didn't happen

Fuck off, fake news

In the real world ''jocks'' don't walk around with coat hangers and the logistics of showing a coat hanger up someone's ass make no sense. You'd think they'd choose something more believable like a bunch of pencils or a big ruler.

White privilege is fake, moron. I wanna shove a coat hanger up ur ass. And right after a mentally disabled white person is tortured by black people!

t.chicken eater

It's just locker room hijinks, CNN told me so. I mean, who hasn't had a coat hanger up their butthole.

>Sup Forumstard
>Chad jock

Indeed.

A little convienent for this to happen right around the type of the scalping but who knows. If this is true the chads need to be hung asap.

t. micropenis stormcuck

>black
I thought this happened to a person for a second. Who gives a fuck about chimps?

>putting a confederate flag on his computer
Shit, now I remember HS. We got these school laptops and I put meatspin on some little fag's computer. The video ended up freezing since the laptops were ass and he panicked trying to pretend to work with meatspin on fullscreen without anyone seeing.

Confirmed fake news. Sage.

The combination of video evidence on a mainstream social media website and the very obvious attempts of the MSM/Police to cover it up were what gave the current case it's media attention.

If the case was good, then the plea would have been an admission of guilt, but even if it is the same, the other case gets more attention as a prime example of the sort of "reverse racism" the left insists doesn't exist.

1 POST BY THIS ID.

OP obviously didn't care enough to stick around, so this is another concern troll.
S
A
G
E

>like a bunch of pencils or a big ruler
You sound like you have experience with these things. Did they have a hard time when they were shoving the hanger up your ass? Between the bunch of pencils and big ruler, which one did you prefer?

:'( sad story wish the jock was put in the electric jail

The convenient coat hanger that jocks carry around with them at all times in case they need to perform abortions, of course.

t. Faggot

Underrated.

If this offends you so much go back to tumblr u faggot

Jocks are often bullies-who woulda thunk it? Even then, this is a man bites dog story. The negro on White crime rate in America is out of control, to say the least.

>The convenient coat hanger
Do you have a favorite brand? I wanna make sure I stock up on them in case I run into you anytime soon.

>The new race war will be people fucking up the other races retards.

I'm outraged that he wasn't given detention in a John Hughes movie *^_^*

pls provide broofs :DD

Typical kool Aid argument
>Muh dik
Someone grab a coat hanger.

The kind that fit into black male ass.
Just try and figure out how that works.

>learning disabled
>black
Kinda redundant, don't you think?

This is a repost. Please downvote.

(And yes, the sick fuck and his friends should go to jail.)

he should be killed

HANG THE CHADS JOCK WAR NOW!

>no argument
>Sup Forums level humor
Kinda redundant, don't you think?

>he calls niggers "negroes"

Becaus white folk don't do anything really bad, ever, its always the niggers. Can't just throw the book at a few cases. But niggers and other subhumans always do bad shit.

I wanna make sure it works with your asshole. Are you saying your ass is comparable to a black male ass?

You sound, dare I say, /triggered/.

can I save this pic?

>1 post

I'm sure you're jealous and wish the black guy fucked you in the ass with a coat hangar instead.

I agree why aren't the 4 blacks who tortured the white kid getting a hate crime for him being white?
(he is getting a hate crime charge but it's not because he is white it';s because he is retarded)

DEY DINDU NUFFIN DIS CRAKA DID DO SUMFIN NOT ALL NIGGERS #BLM SHIEEEEET

how do i sound triggered? tf

nobody cares, niggers dont have rights

sage

This again kek.

Keep crying niggers. When will it become apparent that society hates you. It's not just America either, every nation despises you. You contribute nothing and destroy everything. This is why there is no outrage, everyone is sick of you. With the amount of abuse you send towards white liberals who defend you its only a matter of time before they stop too.

The west is finally waking up to you and your kind. That's why nobody is outraged, this young white male just gave that nigger a taste of the nigger medicine.

I can't be the only who thinks it's funny when niggers cry about shit like this even though you and your kind do it to people daily. No more sympathy

That's the go to argument for idiots here. Just ignore it.

They were just kids

>tf

get out nigger

I'll show you outrage when you show me proof.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/ex-football-player-avoids-jailtime-assaulting-disabled-teen-article-1.2917313
>John R.K. Howard, 19, of Keller, Tex., pleaded guilty to a felony count of injury to a child and will be sentenced to two to three years of probation and up to 300 hours of community service, the Idaho Statesmen reported. A judge will decide the final sentence on Feb. 24.
>Deputy Attorney General Casey Hemmer said if the case had gone to trial, prosecutors would have been able to prove Howard kicked a coat hanger into his teammate’s rectum during the October 2015 attack — but a modified guilty plea submitted by the teen allows him to maintain his innocence while still acknowledging he would have otherwise been convicted.
>Howard initially faced up to life in prison, a fine as much as $50,000 and registration as sex offender.

If the niggers in Chicago are smart, they'll let their attorneys take the best plea bargain possible and get similar treatment. Unfortunately for them, niggers are never smart and tend to keep asking for a new attorney every time one presses them to take a plea bargain until they eventually go pro se.

Tanner Ward was 17 and charged as a minor. Of course, they're only "kids" when it's black people aged 18-25.

John Howard is a much better example of injustice since he was actually 18, i.e. unambiguously an adult under the law.

>Sup Forumstard
>chad

kek you cant be both

Us whites might have privilege, but we earned that privilege, by building this country.

Fuck liberals and fuck black """""people."""""

Cmon bruv it was obviously just a prank.

If you want know who commits most hatecrimes in the us its blacks look up books like "white girls bleed alot" and "dont make the black kids angry" the media doesnt report it they cover it up. This is not an argument you can win.

You'd have to be retarded to say there's nothing wrong with it. There's a whole lot wrong with it and people should be outraged about it. There was a fair amount of outrage by activist groups, and it was picked up by both independent and mainstream media.

The problem is that it doesn't argue for white privilege. You can't cherrypick two examples and claim it's proof. These aren't even enough alike to compare.

Firstly, the guy was a juvenile when he committed the crime and was charged as a juvenile.

Second, the white guy took a plea deal for a lesser charge. This is usually offered to pretty much anyone with a good (clean) record.

Third, because the guy hired a lawyer, he knew to take the appropriate kind of plea deal that would allow him to defer or not prosecute the conviction. This is generally available to anyone who is a first offender with a clean record regarding certain crimes depending on your location.

Third, the white guy didn't kidnap the kid or restrain him in any way... That's one more charge they have for holding him captive for several hours.

Fourth, these "youths" also beat him and tortured the kid. One could argue that "coat hanger rape" is torture, but because of the nature of the duration attack and the fact that he wasn't restrained or otherwise battered indicates that the incident was hazing.

Fifth, this guy didn't steal a car.

These are some of the reasons for what you perceive to be a disproportionate response, otherwise known as "white privilege."

On one hand, you have some asshole child hazing a teammate with little more evidence than eyewitness testimony of the guys who committed the crime.

On the other hand, you have a group of adults committing auto theft, kidnapping, assault and battery, and a hate crime... and they broadcast it live on the largest social networking site in the US... Facebook.

tl;dr it's not a good comparison and doesn't prove your point.