Fucking Hell Germany

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/germany-s-secret-paedophilia-experiment-1.2897942

>Starting in 1969, Berlin welfare authorities handed over the care of at least three homeless teenagers to Dr Helmut Kentler, a sex researcher from Hanover. He placed the youths with known paedophiles, including one who already had a criminal record for child abuse, believing that it would give troubled teens a social anchor while giving the paedophiles a chance to become caring foster parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/investigation-launched-over-german-green-partys-support-for-paedophiles-in-the-1980s-8622029.html
irishtimes.com
streamable.com/4jx2
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/a-702679.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=https://www.google.co.uk/
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Kentler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So tolerant and progressive

sounds made up

...Did it work?

>While Berlin was publicly funding that paedophile programme, many children were being abused at Odenwald boarding school, near Frankfurt.

>The school was one of West Germany’s most famous progressive and reformist institutions. It later emerged that a former school director, Gerold Becker, was a paedophile who, along with at least seven other staff members, had abused at least 132 pupils over the three decades between 1965 and 1998.

>abused 132 pupils
Goodness, he had a field day didn't he?

There's something in the air in Germany, these ppl are not right in the head!

Remove church and state then you get synagogue and state instead

>“If I fell for a woman I couldn’t be sure if it was really love or just to have a child who would become my preferred sexual partner, and I’d sideline the woman

>But how many children precisely were placed with paedophiles, what ages were they and how much did the city pay the paedophiles? “We don’t know,” Nentwig said at the launch of her report, explaining that city archivists blocked access to crucial data, claiming variously that files were missing, unsorted or sealed for data-protection reasons. “We would have wished for more co-operation in clearing this up,” the researcher said.

Seriously, you put those kids in danger, and you don't even keep records of the data? That's as if the Nazi scientists just threw out their records. We use the information about hypothermia, dammit!

There's nothing that says that W. Germany knew anything about that guy, though. I think, anyway. Haven't finished the article.

probably why germans are so fucked in the head today with the scat fetishes and furry shit rampant

that anti-nazi reeducation was a mother fucker

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/investigation-launched-over-german-green-partys-support-for-paedophiles-in-the-1980s-8622029.html
You can't trust leftists. Labour in the UK used to support a thing called the pefophole information exchange for fuck sake

The Germans also had some nonce based nursery scheme too but I can't find the link

Ha, I thought that too, but was too nervous to say.

>Kentler, who died in 2008, left papers describing the entire experiment as a “success”, but he admitted that it was clear to all involved that placing youths with paedophiles broke the law.
A success at what, exactly? Why did this dumbass think that placing kids in the care of pedophiles specifically was a good plan?

To be honest, the way this shit was covered up, files disorganized, people lost, I'm considering the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. Pedophile communities, by their nature, have leverage over politicians in their group.

>The party commissioned a study into the full extent of Green-paedophilia links. Published a week before the 2013 federal election, it cost the party countless votes and prompted a grovelling apology from Trittin. He argued that the paedophile links had to be seen in the context of the sexual revolution of the 1970s,

they have animal brothels there
its literally becoming some hell of hedonistic abuse

Congrats, you've just discovered the early days of cultural marxism

If they weren't collecting data, then they weren't actually doing science, were they.

>irishtimes.com
Psh.

We Wiemar Republic now

"A breakthrough came last month, when German health insurers agreed to cover the cost of individual therapy..."

And last month in the ZOG, insurance wouldn't cover my penicillin for pneumonia. That's life in the Great Satan these days.
t. burger in paris

You guys should research the mkultra like experiments involving orphans in the eastern block of germany. 511 kinderheim.

Were they ever on this level? I thought it was just getting lewd at jazz clubs with the weimar kikes

streamable.com/4jx2

>Germans

>Were they ever on this level? I thought it was just getting lewd at jazz clubs with the weimar kikes

This is exactly the level they were at

darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

>I saw pimps offering anything to anybody: little boys, little girls, robust young men, libidinous women, animals. The story went the rounds that a male goose whose neck you cut at just the right ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious frisson of all—as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke. Gastronomy too, as one could eat the goose afterwards. [18]

Here we are

The left are fucking infected in the brain

m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/a-702679.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

Lel not clicking

According to Kentler, yes.

the fuck

>jews defending germans
this timeline is fucking bananas

So pedophiles are nature's orphanage. Pedophobes btfo.

Since he didn't peer review his work, publish it, maintain good records, or even do the very basics of oversight, it clearly wasn't a success by scientific standards.

Germany has more ordung in dealing with used tires than they had for this project.

The only measure of success I can see seems to be that a huge number of pedophiles got their own homeless/at risk youths delivered to them.

its just a video that got removed from youtube and reuploaded there

What?

#NotAllWestGermans

That... that might make sense from an evolutionary standpoint? Maybe?

LEWD

>collected data can't be seen
Then it's effectively not collected at all, and this man didn't even do it for the sake of science, but for his own perversions.

No wonder he considers it a success.

Germany YES!

Hahaha loser

We don't know why it isn't available. Likely the people are still alive today and are covered by Germany's strict (since enacted) privacy laws.

I can tell you why it isn't available: Pedophiles covering for each other and preventing any more evidence of their behaviour from getting public.

>He argued that the paedophile links had to be seen in the context of the sexual revolution of the 1970s
Interesting this push to normalize it goes back to the 70's

First of all, he has been dead for 8 years now. Second of all, he described his findings in various outlets like newspapers, in front of a parliament hearing and there's even a book about it.

Lastly, go fuck yourself.

based germans.

All of this shit does. Immigration, sexual "revolution", gay advocacy, pedophile advocacy, even income inequality starts going big after the 70's.

Something, somewhere, happened right around the tail end of the 60's and moving into the 70's that has jumpstarted the massive amount of degeneracy the world has today.

What's your problem?

no pedophilia advocacy among communists was very common in the 60s and 70s. they even promoted having sex in front of your children and masturbation rooms in kindergartens. pedophilia was part of the lgbt movement until there was a reaction against it in the early 80s.

Your uninformed state of mind and general retardedness.

I'd like to second the other guy, and links to his findings, please.

The eternal kraut strikes again

That's the best thing i've seen all day

>(((sex researcher)))

Isn't just the left Columbine shooter guy jewish, I can't remember the other 3 being kikes.

This is what Hitler wanted to stop.

>at least three

wtf... why so vague? shouldn't these numbers be concrete?

Do you even speak German?

>I'm considering the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. Pedophile communities, by their nature, have leverage over politicians in their group

it's funny seeing that flag come to this realization.

no shit

This is like pure degeneracy is such a pure form it offends even Slaanesh.

I can operate a Google Translate, does that help?>it's funny seeing that flag come to this realization.
I'm not a globalist secular American Jew.

>de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Kentler
>Kentler war ledig, bekennender Homosexueller und hatte drei Adoptivsöhne.
the eternal faggot strikes again.

I doubt it, but go ahead and google your heart out. You'd probably have to go to some specific local parliament and into their archives though.

Sounds like a nice place.

Makes you wonder whether this wikipedia article was written in good faith en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria

>implying this isn't an ode to the Prince of Pleasure

>You'd probably have to go to some specific local parliament and into their archives though.
Prrrobably not that good at Google Translate.

Peder, what Hansel is trying to tell you is that he's offended by the implications that fucking little kids is wrong.

Same thing in Britain and the US.

A lot of hippie drug using doctors had so called revelations of dealing with these problems because they themselves were fucked up.

Instead of hanging themselves they found a scapegoat in each other and their made up studies.

The followers and descendants of those mentally ill people now run the most liberal programs in the west seeking solutions in one of the most barbaric most pedophile like cults in the world, Islam.

>That image
Fuck me they are saying it so fucking openly

and the result was? why don't you tell us?

I bet 6 million shekels on the image-related cunt being childless.

It's fake