I am an Iraqi Shia, ask me anything

I am an Iraqi Shia, ask me anything

>Iraqi Shia

Nah, you're just an ethnic Englishman now.

What do regular Iraqi's think of Israel and Jews?

Most Iraqis dislike Israel due to the whole Israel Palestine issue. Because of this, there is dislike for Jews, however quite alot distinguish israel as a zionist state and regular jews are good people. But alot of the bad thats going on is either directly or indirectly being linked to Israel which is festering more negative views of the country and of Jews generally. Me personally, i dislike the government of Israel, i also dislike Hamas more, they are the catalyst to the aggression.

When are you converting to Christ ?

We believe in Jesus the son of Mary, but as a prophet who preformed miracles to convey gods message to the people. Everything else is pretty much the same

So when do you want to crusade against the sunni with us???

Fuck Jesus and Mary, and fuck everything is the same ... When are you converting to Christian Values such as separation of Church and state, or the fact Mohamed merried a little girl. You cant walk around Europe With an Idea that mohamed is a "hero" and Pedofelia is wrong. At some point you have to decide whitch is it ? Be critical to mohamed or Accept Pedofilia as Okay. Oh and BTW I wish you luck when you tell your Imam Mohamed was wrong. Tell me again what is the punishment ?

lol Iraq has been through 100 years of shit, we'd rather skip on any upcoming crusades

yeah now you are bringing all the shit with you to england. Worry not. The Crusades will find you. No place to hide.

We shia Dont hold the belief that the prophet mohammed married Aisha when she was 9, with many studies and thesis written clearly shows conflict in the time frame between her birth, her presence at certain events and her marriage to the prophet, indicating she was between the ages of 17 - 24 (roughly).

Why aren't you in Iraq then, you piece of shit?
>the fact Mohamed merried a little girl
>implying girls being married good and young is bad
Fuck off.

Me my family and all the people we know love this country, and i my self will fight to defend Britain, the country the gave my family shelter when we didnt have one, from a threat to its peace. Dont mistake us for ISIS and their lovers, were against them, and were fighting them in iraq ;)

ha what a day, a Muslim actualy suprised me on Sup Forums. still I like my quads.

It says he fucked her while she was playing with dolls. He was a pedophile.

Why are you in England?

LOL everyone hates you.

Not in our books

kys?

We escaped the gulf war, after the iraqi army was pushed out of kuwait, the shia and kurds rose up against saddam, but with limited weapons and no support from the states, the rebellion was crushed, thus began a crackdown on kurds and shia, that was when we left for Britain

Well thats a darn shame, am a pretty nice guy

The islam Also teaches you Must lie to infedels to advanc religion. How do we know you are not a lier ? If the battle for englad ever came I rather have poles on guard when I sleep.

sorry were not into the whole blowing our selfs up thing.

Wanna ride in my helicopter?

Sounds like bullshit. Why would you try to explain away a good thing?

Why did your family think they were entitled to live in Britain?

Why not another muslim country?

Salam.

How serious of a muslim are you?

Do Iranians really hate the West/US or is it a meme?

How much do Iranians value STEM degrees?

What do you think of Muhammad Bakir al-Sadr?

Shit, misread 'Iraqi' as 'Iranian'. No troll. Same questions though.

what's the actual difference between Shia and Sunni? In a nutshell, if you could.

Is it as big as the difference between Protestant and Catholic?
Are they really that different? Why do they kill each other all the time

What does the camel's pussy taste like?

If you recall and read around, around 400,000 muslims fought for the British army in world war 2 i believe, and an excess of 200,000 for the free french armies. Currently muslims represent 4% of the total population in Britain, and 1% of the total British army. so yes Muslims are fighting to protect Britain, not to mention the untold numbers working covert ops

>Separation of church and state is a christian Value
>Some of the first countries truly embracing laicism were Turkey under Atatürk and Iran under Reza Shah

Badly memed.

>Muh Mohammed is Pedo

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." - Jesus Luke 19:27 KJV

Challenge: Argue with me without using the word "Ahmed".

Simple, other arab countries were persecuting shia, and they were not given any freedoms, they were treated less than animals. At the time, it was said great britain is kind to all, and it still is. Thats why we came here.

I'm walking down the street.
You and an iraqi sunni are walking toward me.
How do i tell you apart ?

It comes down to similar things, namely who is the religious and worldly leader of Muslims, but the argument between Shia and Sunni goes further back than the Protestant/Catholic split, to somewhere like two generations after Mohammed.

Simple. You say "Ali was sort of a cock".

The one who get's mad is Shia.

boy if you would kindly go rebuild dyour country it we would respect you

fuck i'm tired

When do you leave?

I thought Shiites were based why are you in Britain

>literally no one in here knows what a shiite is

Alikum al salam

I am a practicing muslim and study it alot. So pretty serious.

I cant really speak for them since my background is iraqi not iranian, however, from those i know, and generally, they dislike the government due to its aggressive policies towards their country. Also the overthrow of their elected president and appointment of the Shah who was a dictator also caused mistrust of the west. So i believe with them, is they will be nice if we are nice.

I am unsure about how much they value stem degrees over there, but, if you see the country in comparison to iraq, while iraqi kept going down the spiral of distruction and curroption after the iraq iran war, iran has rebuilt it self into a great country again, manufacuring everything from food, planes, cars technology. I know quite alot in kuwait that go to iran for medical treatment or plastic surgery thats on par with the west but cheaper!

>other arab countries were persecuting shia

So even other muslims hated you?

And you just brought your bullshit to a completely foreign country where it didn't belong?

who would win in a fight: fat albert or count chocula?

Fucking Ali, he ruined everything

He is well respected and is thought of as a fighter for the freedoms of shia, although slightly controversial as he supported a political structure like iran while other prominent shia scholars such as alkhoi and ali al sistani say religion and politics must stay separate.

In a nutshell the difference is this:

Shia follow the teachings of the prophets descendants

Sunnies follow the teachings of the prophets companions (friends)

And you guys have a murderous grudge with each other because of that?

No difference at all, you only see a difference when we pray, his hands will fold mine wont thats it

well after we deal with our pest (isis) problem we will rebuild the country.

do you believe in 12 imams.

and do you support what ayatollah did , when he said its halal to do a sex change ?
(we all know its done bc of homosexuality)

Is it true that Captain Pugwash had a crew consisting of Master Bates, Seaman Stains and Roger the Cabin boy?

When are you leaving my country?

not really, the shia just want to live and worship in peace, however, hardline sunnies influenced by a scholar by the name of ibn taymia decided that our practices are worthy of death. So Shia are pretty much targeted and killed because of that...in a nut shell

shia are more exclusive
Sunni allowed anyone to be leader and shia were more oligarchic
Today shia are pro iran and sunni pro arabia

lol , so you want to say that every village you shiites get into in iraqq , you dont murder any sunni ???

are you really wanna say that ...we know all your doing.

Yes i do believe in the 12 imams.

>and do you support what ayatollah did , when he said its halal to do a sex change ?
(we all know its done bc of homosexuality)

I am not sure which ayatollah you speak of. Personally what i know and the ayatollah i follow are of the belief that homosexuality is not a sin, however homosexual acts with the same sex is forbidden. But i am not sure what are the rulings on if someone wants to do a sex change, it could be fine but not sure

why are shias so much more based than sunnis?

It never fails. When I meet a Muslim that's down to earth and cool, they're always Shia. All the ones who are goat fuckers turn out to be Sunnis

Your religion is violent and schizophrenic.

Why do you bring it into countries where it doesn't belong?

Probably never. And if your concerned i have a job and pay my tax's and struggling pay cheque to pay cheque like everyone else

Why do you think raping kids is acceptable?

Where abouts in the UK are you?

Murder does happen, and its a war crime, we shia oppose it and the ones in iraq are working hard to make sure murders like that are taken off the front line and put in prisons. Whether your shia sunni christian or atheist, murder is murder and the one committing the murder is less than an animal. But sadly it happens in war. In war, no one wins

Because they have different rules.
Example: In Shia Islam you can fuck a 9yo. In Sunni Islam you can fuck a baby.

how would you respond to
> shia are like royalty
> sunni are like democracy

>we shia
You speak for yourself.

sunni would be an oligopoly in this case.

>why are shias so much more based than sunnis?

From many of imam ali's teachings (prophets cousin and our leader/caliph) one of which simply states "man is either your brother in faith, or your equal in humanity".

Sunnies are also nice and have same principles, but they are segregated into 4 schools:
malikies
shafies
hanafies
hanbalies

The last of which had hardline practices and ideology which gave birth to many scholars and warlords who created and nurtured the ideology of alqaeda isis and every terrorist group you hear of on tv.

God himself will cast you back into hell where you belong

leaving islam?

That's all I want to know. I really could care less what you think beyond that.

AHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, no Shia terrorists at all. Oh wait...

The number of deaths caused by school shootings far exceeds islam related deaths in america. Shouldnt you be more worried about how to solve that problem? And also 9/11 whether you believe its an inside job or alqaeda, Saudi was involved one way or another. Your allay, not mine.

Answer this question you pig faggot

>Is it as big as the difference between Protestant and Catholic?
I'd say it's quite different.

The protestant catholic difference was at first ideological and then became political.

Meanwhile, the shia sunni schism was political from the very beginning: it was between those who wanted Abu Bakr to reign after the death of Muhammad (his uncle-in-law) and those who wanted Ali (who was murdered) to reign.

The ideological aspect only came later.

These days, there's no "real" shia VS sunni conflict: it's mostly pro-iranian vs anti-iranian.

kek

so by saying sex change is okey , means allah made a mistake .

you know exactly what am taking about .
to stop homosexual acts , ayatollah said its halal to do sex change , with that he wants to disguise homosexuality .

you know it too . but you are afraid to say its wrong.
DO you support MUT3A = prostitution
marriage that can hold from 1 min to 100 years , LOL.
how does such marriage benefits the Muslims , or women that have childeren bc of mut3a.

I knew it

>muh original caliph

Do you realize how dumb it is to blow each other up over this all the time?

From london :D

Do you like Natalia?

At this point, the conflict isn't about the caliph story, but more about iranian partisans and people siding with the gulf monarchies. The sectarian aspect is mostly a cover-up.

>The number of deaths caused by school shootings far exceeds islam related deaths in america

What about western countries in general?

Stop dodging the question. Why does your religion bring violence wherever it goes?

>how would you respond to
> shia are like royalty
> sunni are like democracy

Family know you better than friends thats my responce

Ask other shia they say the same, thousands of refugees from sunni cities in iraq are being fed and housed in karbala and najaf (shia cities).

We are but men ignorant enough to assume what gods judgment will be upon the rest

Good, please assist with building the wall along the m25 and do not venture outside.

The few that are being labelled as 'terrorists' such as hizbullah, are only operating against foreign threats. Is that terrorism?

Dodging the paedo questions. Colour me unfuckingsurprised.

why are you a lying nigger?
the queen swore us all in as brits, stop telling people we're not british ALLLAHU AKBAREEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you read history? Because you talk of violence as if it never existed in your country...

You have got to be fucking joking? How the fuck is blowing up buses and shit like that not terrorism? Fucking nonce.

>can rape be justified?
>do you believe in age of sexual consent?
>can killing innocents be justified?

>salam

>alikum al salam

this is why everyone hates you. this pretentious shit.

I, a non-muslim, will answer for him.

>can rape be justified?
Yes.

>do you believe in age of sexual consent?
Yes. Age 9.

>can killing innocents be justified?
Yes.

Like i said i am unsure of the rulings so you have to go ask. Each scholar has a different opinion based on his knoweldge of the subject matter. But they are not to be followed blindly.

I support the original form of mut3a, not the current one being indulged by ignorant shia, and sunnies who just renamed it to misyar so they dont copy shia. Its short term marriage, and everything involved in the normal marriage is applied in mut3a too. So its not prostitution like misyar.

Mut3a marriage is done to two individuals to get to know eachother (without the sexual acts) because being alone with the opposite sex an cause sin, saying to the other person you are passionate about them and love them can become sin, mut3a marriage helps people to know each other before fully committing to marriage. The divorced are able to use it for sexual acts, the main aim, to see if it results in permanent marriage.

Personally, i believe in it, but dont agree with it so are my family and many others.

1. What were al-Sadrs arguments for his 'political structure'?
2. If he was alive today would he have more followers and respect than Sistani?
3. I have a Shia co-worker and he loves al-Sadr and has him as his facebook picture. What does that say about him?

I did not know what love is until i saw natalia

Iraqi Shia ib amerika

That's an internal problem that we deal with. We don't need you foreign cunts bringing in more conflict.

The fact that you can't properly answer the question tells me that deep down you know your religion is archaic barbarism.