Leftist Campus activist stabs two kills one

berkeleyside.com/2017/01/06/manhunt-berkeley-homicide-suspect-1-dead/

Is this what leftist propaganda on campus makes people do?

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/01/06/manhunt-berkeley-homicide-suspect-1-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=R2yDa8v5rG4
youtu.be/JUGkg_U5HIo
youtube.com/watch?v=qhiZn4Z2HsQ
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
amazon.com/Criminals-Making-Criminality-Across-Course/dp/141295519X
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hispanic 5'6 110 pounds
I'd probably go on a murder spree too.

I've been getting excited about this.

Now that liberal "respectability politics" are toast, leftists don't have any moderating influences to keep them from lashing out. They've suddenly started buying guns, reading radical literature, defending the USSR and even DPRK, and are openly declaring their hate for America. Give it a few years, and the 4th Turning will be in full swing. Anyone that doesn't buy a gun and pick a side now is probably going to end up a refugee, so hurry up.

>berkeleyside.com/2017/01/06/manhunt-berkeley-homicide-suspect-1-dead/
seems like a coincidence he's left leaning. Obviously has a thing for murdering women for whatever reason

what the hell is the grey sweatpants challenge?

It's great, isn't it? The left as we know it will be dead within a decade.

>Obviously has a thing for murdering women for whatever reason

It could be because he's a 5'6", wimpy, goofy-looking, ugly walleyed Mexican who no woman would touch with a ten-foot pole.

Ugly shapeless women with bad hair and skin and tiny little retarded-looking men can't help but be butthurt by life, because no one wants to fuck them and there's nothing they can do about it.

Leftists have been indoctrinated to a horrible extent.

Hey, don't forget to check 'em.

Showing the outline of huge white flop dick through the best media outside of full nudity or say mesh. Gray sweat pants

>Gomez Jr. is studying “Chicanx/Latinx Studies”

wtf is this shit? what kind of jobs do you get with that type of BS

Also checked.

>A friend contacted Berkeleyside after publication to say that Gomez Jr. uses the pronoun “they.” This story has been updated.

Don't get your hopes up.

What could actually happen is a return to Greco-Roman style "city states", where the leftist cities just separate entirely from the rightwing rural areas. With them goes all the money and manufactured goods and trade and skilled labor and... fucking everything, really. All rural people have is food, water, and other natural resources - and a quick look around the world shows that agrarian/mineral export economies aren't the best places to live.

Basically, every city ends up similar to Washington DC or the Vatican - independent, making its own laws, and totally uncontrollable. Meanwhile, everyone else has to live in dirt because the city-states took all the concrete and steel with them.

The right has to strike first and hard, or they stand to lose in the long game.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2yDa8v5rG4
You are not wrong.

Cities need food and are vulnerable to siege, so there's that.

Out of the loop, what is 4th turning?

Don't forget he uses they/them pronouns

>Gomez Jr. is studying “Chicanx/Latinx Studies” according to their Facebook page, and is a senior climate action fellow at Alliance for Climate Education.

Memes are real lads.

>and even DPRK
Yeah and? North Korea doesn't allow jews in their country for any reason and promotes racial purity.

they literally haven't had to disavow one of their own for extremism in 40 years

wtf does that even mean???

I go to a state school and have never heard of that shit

man the left are on a roll lately with happenings nailing their causes.

Watch the documentary Generation Z by Stephen Bannon

>Cities need food
Not really. Pretty much anything that isn't a large tree crop can be grown, more efficiently, indoors on an industrial scale. It would take time to get it all up and running, of course, but large land area isn't needed. You'd have to cut the city off from water entirely.

Time has shown that cities are extremely vulnerable. We can cut off their supply lines entirely.

I've been into the leftist revolutionary rabbit hole and they have maps of the supply line of the US and where's best to strike. They know what's up

All the hydroponics in the world ain't gonna feed 3+ million people consistently for more than a couple months dude

Not to mention the electricity usage

Due to the nature of this article the comments section has been closed

>Uhhhhh, the dumb minorities are unraveling all over the country and murdering people
>what do we do
>dont let people talk about it

two weeks

The inland ones, maybe, but all those coastal cities have ports.

Also, contrary to what you might think, all the best farmland is close to the city (since they're all built in flood planes). Keeping them from controlling that farmland will be critical, because otherwise they just win.

A theory of history. Basically, people don't really learn from the past in the long term. They rely on their elders who had personal experience to tell them about the past, so when grandpa who fought in WWII says "war is hell" then his grandkids remember it and try to not go to war. However, when all those grandpas are dead, people start to forget - and then a new war comes.

America has had 3 turnings. The first was the Revolution, the second was the Civil War, and the third was the World Wars. All those veterans are gone, though, and people are already starting to forget. If the pattern holds, the 4th turning will be coming soon.

It would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

Disavow? They're going to EMBRACE their extremism. What they've been doing for the last 40 years is barely holding themselves in check because they believed that inclusivity and tolerance and "being the better person" was necessary to win.

Turns out, those things don't actually matter. What matters are your actions, rather than your words.

I'm just saying, they are about to get a lot more active instead of just talking about it.

I didn't say anything about cities being "invulnerable". I said they don't really need food anymore if they took the time to build the infrastructure.

>You'd have to cut the city off from water entirely.

Not difficult in many areas desu. Just targeting the water treatment plants would be disastrous

Infiltration would be so easy. We would just run independent insurgency groups who master blending into rich areas and robbing/extorting them for resources. Turn them into a paranoid police state because they started off as liberal open borders but we always have strict immigration laws. Many defections and deep agents help our cause.
Easy peasy desu.

>I said they don't really need food anymore if they took the time to build the infrastructure.
most cities are so full of competing violent minorities that they'd collapse internally before the hippies could do that.

I doubt it, but you have your theory on it and I have mine.

Yeah, that concrete & steel is made right there in the city, yessir.

I'd guess that the agrarian areas couldn't charge whatever they wanted for food, either. Since city folk will be growing their own...

So another civil war? Or another global war?

Okay to test your theory, do you see, memes aside, Chicago actually surviving any sort of disorder? It barely functions as it is.

Also I don't know if you read about Alinksy, but I guess it's not starting to happen.

Violent people lean left.

Either it's the ideology getting to them or, more likely, it's the excuse for their violent behavior since Leftists are praised for being bullies. Leftism is filled with bad decision making, narcissism, and try everything once attitudes.

once you cut off supply lines to cities they will burn.

You think niggers will act civil when they run out of food? they will make the LA riots look like nothing. Whitey will get butchered and the city will collapse within a few months tops.

lmao

Apparently you don't understand why cities end up abandoned after massive social upheaval.

Cities are entirely dependent on things coming in from outside.

We don't find large swaths of abandoned arable land after social collapse.

Go shoot up another planned parenthood office, hypocrite.

Where do you think factories are?

He'll easily be able to get a high-paying job at a liberal thinktank or as a professor if he were to get his PhD. White liberals love people like him. He could've been a diversity superstar in that world if he didn't throw his little taco tantrum.

correction: is starting to happen

This one is easy to spin: It was the racism and transphobia, fueled by Trumps hateful rhetoric, that drove him to this tragic act of violence

It seems to be moving right along. Cesspools in Brazil move right along. They have done nothing but filter out and spread across more of the country, absorbing as much of our population into their inferior bloodlines as they seem to wish. Whoever "we" are, we have been completely ineffective in stopping them at all. For all the talk of "getting rid of them" and "fighting a civil war", the good goyim who just won the presidency has only ever talked about furnishing these subhumans with steady employment and gainful wages the likes they could only imagine.

So, my theory is actually pretty simple. Nothing is going to happen aside from business as usual, except muds will get even more money, even more employment, even more land, even more representation among us. Push comes to shove in a fight, we don't have enough bodies to occupy the country. Every single Western country is in the same boat. Every single one is being actively invaded by massively hostile immediate to near-immediate neighbors. Among fighting age males, the numbers are remarkably even. You don't notice this at the ballot box because some 86 year old who got wheeled to the polling station counts the same as anyone else.

I love how triggered they get over MAGA.

>manlet rage

This is how everything is going to be spun
People were going on for weeks about how Trump being elected would bring in a wave of racist, bigoted attacks. But instead we get the ""oppressed"" attacking whites.

Majors like that are basically a pyramid scheme, the only career prospects are for the few people insane enough to get a PHD in that subject and become a professor themselves so they can recruit more idiots to sign up for a useless degree

Could be either one! Or even both, with civil war leading to world war as vultures swarm in to take advantage.

Just imagine - Russia backs one faction, China backs another faction, and the EU backs another faction. Wouldn't that be FUN?

That's a prepper myth.

Numerous historical examples show that cities are the places people FLEE TOO during social upheaval. That's where the jobs are, that's where the manufactured goods are, that's where the utilities are, that's where the police are, ect ect.

People flee the cities when society collapses entirely and they are forced to leave the country. Even then, the cities remain - Somalia still has cities, after all.

In the cities, near the railroads and ports and interstates. All the ones in the small towns got outsourced or automated, which is why small towners voted for Trump in the first place.

honkeys BTFO

What you're missing is that no one would want to live in those cities, because they'd implement the self-destructive policies leftists love.

fpbp based leaf

I went to UC Berkeley almost 10 years ago and it wasn't that bad in terms of politics. The vast majority of liberals students hadn't bought into the social justice warrior thing and just wanted wear urban outfitter or thrift store clothes, be a filthy hipster like the american apparel people, to party and have a good time. lots of fags, sure, but not outwardly aggressive towards racism or sexism or obsessed with their narratives. LOTS OF JEWS, VERY VOCAL ZIONIST AND JEWISH GROUPS ON EVERY MAJOR CALIFORNIA COLLEGE CAMPUS. Anyway, I don't know what exactly happened or when, but between 2006 and 2010, social justice became a huge thing on campus, altho I didn't really see it much. I would hear about it more than anything and think "oh, well its berkeley, there is always that very vocal cliche group of hippies, both local citizens of the town and students or professors". The vast majority of STEM major students were asian and conservative. The problem is with these majors like Chicax studies or whatever, I don't understand why a university would waste resources on such a department.

There actually was a huge college republican chapter and plenty of conservative or apolitical students that go to UC Berkeley. Especially with the amount of Asian-American and Chinese citizen students you get at Berkeley. Among the whites, most people are too worried about student loans and a career. All the useless majors are the ones who fall into this victimhood narrative, most people go to UC Berkeley for their career and activism or community organizer isn't a legit capitalist career as far as I am concerned.

>city
>infrastructure

I, ah, expect them to have fun with that.

>Chicanx/Latinx

>chicken minx/ latin spanx studies

lol wtf

Burn a city down, piss on it, salt it, nuke it. It can be rebuilt.

Do the same to farm land, gg.

Cities are replaceable.

>triggered
ayy

Go drive a truck through a crowd of people.
Go kidnap a retarded white guy and torture him.
Go burn down a town in memorial for some Jiggaboo.
Go beat up people in broad daylight for violating your safe spaces.
Go punch a police horse because Trump said he is going to deport criminal, illegal aliens.

>Numerous historical examples show that cities are the places people FLEE TOO during social upheaval. That's where the jobs are, that's where the manufactured goods are, that's where the utilities are, that's where the police are, ect ect.

I think you're getting towns mixed up with cities.

For example, during the Thirty Years War, townships suffered less than the countryside, but medieval-style towns took great pains to secure their basic food supplies, and had a greater ability to defend themselves from armies seeking Contributions.

After, say, the fall of Rome, the size of the cities declined enormously. Some, (Ephesus, for example) were abandoned entirely, because none of these cities were intended to exist as isolated units.

That hasn't changed; while it might be possible to build a city to be materially self-sufficient, none of the cities in question have been.

When whites retaliate, the survivors will tell stories to their grandchildren of our brutality, but also our leniency long before and leading up to the day of the rope. The next generation of brown people won't make the same mistake.

Wait, is Latinx a real thing?

youtu.be/JUGkg_U5HIo

when will they learn

before you kek em?
check tripz btw

youtube.com/watch?v=qhiZn4Z2HsQ

>the world wars
Shit I guess this makes sense considering Adolf fought in ww1

>Drive a truck through a crowd of people like an ultraconservative religious fundamentalist
Sure sure.

And how many people died in those "liberal" riots? When liberals chimpout, they break a few windows and bully some people. When conservatives chimpout, they gun down innocent people indiscriminately. More violent people clearly lean right.

>that nig dance

>that Hillary faint

8 years bitch. fucking kek.

noice video all around

Guys, I don't understand, I thought that was why we went out and bought the hats?

Leaf pls

>More violent people clearly lean right.

Blacks represent 12% of the population and committed 52% of homicides from 1980-2008
>bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Over 90% of them vote liberal in every election.

You're talking out of your ass.

Well, a college campus in the US is a essentially a mental hospital. There's way too much reading to be done, too much homework, not enough time to socialize with people in a proper manner unless you're shitface drunk at a party once a month. The assignments are boring and even if you are interested in the topic, you are forced to go through dense material so quick and so superficially hat you don't get to enjoy it and wanna be done with it as soon as possible.

These factors just beg for unstable, anxious, miserable people who are essentially robots. No empathy, no meaning, no conversation, no connection. Nothing. It's all bullshit and you have to pay $20,000 of year to get a chance to be miserable and drugged for 4 years of your life.

What kind of retard uses a knife in USA to commit mass murder when guns are so easy to get?

Holy fuck take it easy on him

>Since city folk will be growing their own
A leftist commie cannot be troubled with such toil. They will starve like in the USSR and Venezuela

One thing that history teaches us is that leftists are not good at feeding their people.

bullets were too phallic for them.

>Pablito

This is the single gayest name I have ever heard.

>Gomez Jr. has been described as Hispanic, is 5 foot 6 inches tall and 110 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Police ask anyone who sees Gomez Jr. to call 911 immediately.

Ahahaha. How the fuck do you let a manlet stab the shit outta u. Like fucking cmon LMAO. This niggas name even has JR in it.

now that's how you draw stretchmarks. tumblr HAES "artists" could learn a thing or two from from this.

leftists will disrupt leftist areas? for what purpose

>I dont know it sound similar

lost my shit right there, hahahah

amazon.com/Criminals-Making-Criminality-Across-Course/dp/141295519X

a liberal idiot

Ah, so it's race and not political orientation that predicts violence. Well then, maybe we should just round up those inherently violent niggers and butcher them or make them slaves again. I mean, the only way to treat a violent animal is to kill it, so the solution is clear.

Republicans are a party of peace, btw.

Oh hey I go there! I've heard literally nothing from the administration. All I got was an email from the police

the reason theres an "x" is because leftist spics dont like being "o" and "a" being masculine and feminine despite the fact that masculinity and femininity play a huge factor in their language and culture

>mfw free helicopter rides soon

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

>#greysweatpantschallenge

What's that?

> Pablo Gomez Jr.

>they're all manlets
really makes me think

>being this retarded
I honestly hope that you and your family get anally raped by black muslims

>Pretty much anything that isn't a large tree crop can be grown, more efficiently, indoors on an industrial scale.
Right, so all those thousands of square miles of farms are just for show

FUCK WE ARE NOT ALL UNGRATEFUL SHITHEADS
.T MEXICAN-AMERICAN

I still don't get why they're called latinos and that it's Latin America. They aren't romans, call them mestizo