Oy vey, they know!

Oy vey, they know!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually understood that.

I speak 2 forms of english now.

The nigs are waking up to the hypocrisy of their actions and see the impending retaliation from the whites

>now

Yeah, we know. You're different from how you used to be.

can someone translate?

>if you stupid clowns keep doing shit like that white folks are going to rally together hard and hang you all from goddamn trees

I think it's because he's above their average IQ

So I'm just saying, when white people start rioting and lynching motherfuckers, don't say I didn't warn you. So kidnapping and assault, and damn near scalping a handicapped kid, that ain't a hate crime? Let me ask y'all, if it was a group of white folks, who snatched up a little nappy headed ass, down syndrome, autistic kid and fucked him up like that, tell me niggas wouldn't be snatching white folks up left and right. Y'all niggas are lame, if you support them niggas who did that to that boy. Flat out, they need to die that shit. I don't give a fuck, if you get mad or not, flat out. For real.

So one guy's facebook post speaks for all blacks?

>some black people are actually decent and can recognize a fucked up crime despite the races (even if they cant type)

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!

Is he, dare I say /ournig/?

what an uncle tom, keep sucking your white massa's dick coon ass nigga

>Every black man who sticks up for a white guy is a uncle tom
Wat

I guess after getting pounded in the rear by Somalis daily for years you would eventually pick up Ebonics. Who would have thought.

Get this man a uniform immediately!

Even commies are speaking out against BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo

did you see the video of a chicago gang member apologizing for the actions of the 4 black people?

black people know those kids fucked up and they're gonna get shit for it

>the police didn't want to charge them with hate crime
2 minutes later
>police are oppressing black people

Dat cognitive dissonance.

It's like when chinks learn English and translate for their commie parents.

Just spreadin' the word.

>even some niggers know that torturing a retard is wrong
wew, stop the fucking presses
this changes absolutely nothing
even a chimp knows not to make a fellow chimp suffer long

Ok, we lynch him last.

They realized that this one incident could be the catalyst. They see whites beginning to circle the wagons and they know on an instinctual level that the tipping point is very near.
I predict that this incident will fizzle out and we'll see a slight taming of the anti white rhetoric for a few months. Then come summer it will come back even stronger as construction of Trump's wall begins.

That grammar

Too little too late nigg time for a race war

>An average iq nigger enters the thread