Can anyone recall cnn doing a positive story about trump? if you can please share...

can anyone recall cnn doing a positive story about trump? if you can please share. i've been looking through their trump stories for like the last half hour trying to find one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fGm_jg45To
youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A
youtube.com/watch?v=izQwE0jkwo0
youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo
youtube.com/watch?v=81sOz9TTmko&t=194s
youtube.com/watch?v=NHjDC0dMDv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

r a r e f l a g

Trump is a jew puppet

why would they?

he's a fuckin tard

you'd think they'd have at least one positive story, right?

slow day or something? i just got here

Na, isn't that the Nauru Flag?

>Implying Norway isn't a jewish puppet

No. Trump is evil and literally Hitler. That's why I voted for Hillary.

you actually made me check. congrats.

CNN is co owned by some Saudi Prince. He donated billions to Clinton over the years. You might as well try researching if Hitler ever wrote an essay about Jewish supremacy and how it was the master race.

if you could provide proof you voted for hillary that would be nice, bong.

>CNN is co owned by some Saudi Prince. He donated billions to Clinton over the years.
he only owns like 30% right? significant but not totally controlling.

still looking for a positive trump story. any help would be greatly appreciated.

that's actually seen as a negative by the left.

During the primary seasons they would put neutral stories and set it up so that elites on the media would laugh at him. I swear CNN, Buzzfeed, and MSNBC is a flase flag operation by Republicans or come kind of controlled opposition. They truly cant be that stupid.

Can you recall any positive news about obama or Clinton on Fox News?

So you say. Go and find one article to prove me wrong.
> pro tip: you can't because his thirty percent obviously is enough to shape what they report on and how they do it.
You still won't find it. They cut off reporters who said anything almost positive about trump, on live air. They also cut live feeds for saying anything negative about Clinton.

You'd have greater luck looking for water on the moon.

Yes, they had a long documentary style segment about Trump's life.

this is true, kraut. good memory. i had forgotten about that.

Just look for any story before he put his bid in for presedency.

They did a few when hillary wanted him to get the nomination

>still watching CNN

KYS now!

(OP)
maybe later check if fox did any on obama

CNN has been owned by the prison complex since 1989.

hotep brothers take note.

The one they did almost a year ago? It was heavily biased. The hillary doc they did in contrast was all positives.

im in the process of preparing a report on media bias. the focus is on cnn. i want to make sure i can prove my point before i start going in on a whole report. if there are too many positive trump stories i may consider changing the subject of my report. thanks for stopping by to be a fuckwit though.

fox doesnt pretend to be unbiased. cnn does.

thanks. i'll have to rewatch the trump doc

oh right

thanks for reminding me why i should never engage with leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=7fGm_jg45To

>bill hicks
>basically stole george carlin's voice
>failed as a comedian in the US because he was just a poor man's george carlin
>got big in UK by pandering about the US being shit
>died an untimely death
>everyone promptly forgot about him
>bill hicks documentary comes out claiming he was a comedic legend that doesnt get the appropriate recognition
>everyone online begins citing bill hicks as one of the greats

sorry i couldnt help myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A

meh. i just get a sam kinison vibe from this. i think his main problem was he didnt have a unique voice. i'm not saying he couldn't be funny. just that he doesnt deserve the pedestal he was placed on by the internet after that doc came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=izQwE0jkwo0

sounds exactly like carlin. sorry, m8

also thanks for derailing the fucking thread

youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo

it's just a ride

it's more my fault really. once i gave it a second thought.

can't point to anything specific, but I always felt CNN was more fair than Fox during thee primary, not so much the general though.

CNN was "fair" to Trump during the primary because they wanted him to win, they thought Hillary would have an easier time against him. This was one of their strategies detailed in the DNC leaks.

what kind of OP begins a bait thread?

enjoy some fucking music
youtube.com/watch?v=81sOz9TTmko&t=194s

how was it a bait thread?

The real question is if CNN ever treated whites with some respect or dignity or not mocked their deaths since they're Saudi owned news network.

After the muslim terrorist attacks in Brussels, Paris and Nice CNN was keen on defending Islam, attacking whites by shifting the topic to i.e: "Is France racist by banning the burkini?"
They are literally solely focussing on the fragmentation of western society.

come to think about it, you should be thanking me for keeping your thread alive.

here's some more if you liked that last tune
youtube.com/watch?v=NHjDC0dMDv8

it wasn't obvious enough to you that cnn ran more unfavorable than favorable coverage of trump?

the irony is that cnn helped get him elected.

They announced he won