MEN BTFO

MEN BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4084826/Young-mother-20-left-ex-boyfriend-brain-damage-drunkenly-mowed-grins-gives-thumbs-AVOIDS-jail.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems fair to me, no reason she should be in jail.

He probably did something far worse so she acted in self defence.

haha well deserved

gurrrrlll power :))

wtf i hate men

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

No context, eat shit, sage

Nice pasta there, aquafresh

quit yapping cunt. no one gives a duck what company you tank after you get your token degree, now tits or gtfo

kek but pic makes me rage desu
>also your fucking digits made me kek (pic related)

this pasta is getting a bit moldy now

>things that never happened

>compareble

But you're still just a woman. You'll envy penis' until you die. Its why you have to justify yourself to us.

Now tits or gtfo

Another redpill.

Eh, looks like somebody wanted a piece of it though.

Marketing major

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Play

Pasta
But people like this are pathetic, can you even into survival?

>marketing

no, no, no, you got it all wrong buddy.

England BTFO...again...

you silly british cucks you ^_^ its not enough your women are breeding with the immigrants, but now youre telling them its okay to attempt murder on you now! Good Job!

>I have an IQ of 146
Lost me here bro

fucking spam detector

>fb dot com slash katie dot lomas dot 355

>Huddersfield Road, Stalybridge

To all britbongs: call your halal friends and tell them a woman drove a car and nearly killed a man. That should do the job.

What exactly am I reading here?

So close man

It's real, faggot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4084826/Young-mother-20-left-ex-boyfriend-brain-damage-drunkenly-mowed-grins-gives-thumbs-AVOIDS-jail.html

Good for you. People need to be ambitious

>7 internships
Why? Why not just get a real job?

Hmmmm

Ya i don't buy it sophomore couldn't keep a job? You are old to be going to college if your internships lasted 6 months. I feel bad for you they prolly told you "no one gets paid for internships" lol

Are Danes the new Leafs?