Brit/pol/ - Penrith Edition

>Lib Dems NO! Vince Cable lashes out against immigration
thesun.co.uk/news/2545041/arch-europhile-sir-vince-cable-rips-up-years-of-lib-dem-thinking-by-declaring-mass-immigration-may-have-been-a-disaster-for-britain/

>STIRgeon: "I will stop asking for independence if you give us a Soft Brexit"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/06/nicola-sturgeon-offers-shelve-independence-vote-for-soft-brexit-eu

>The noose tightens around Corbyn as he comes under pressure to turn Labour around
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-polls-latest-under-pressure-improve-against-theresa-may-a7513616.html

>UKIP's Spring Conference to be held in Bolton
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15007882.UKIP_national_conference_to_be_held_in_Bolton/

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Good Goy, take out those loans - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Sharia May's off to Turkey
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/heresa-may-turkey-visit-presidend-recep-tayyip-erdogan-talk-sistanbul-izril-terror-attacks-car-bomb-a7512766.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
strawpoll.me/12055325
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FPBP

Captcha image was "NO EXIT".

KARENPOSTING IS BACK

Reminder that Meme Merchant is not to be given a second's peace, wherever he posts he musts be haunted by his sexy Nanna and homosexual dog

A bit late thread splitting paki
>1:42

post pics

Reposting Desu:

Got into King's and Bristol so far. Applied to Durham for the memes but they will turn me down eventually.

Muh Diversity

Kek

Where else have you applied for and what did you select for courses?

I remember when I was applying for universities several years ago they didn't inform me about the application process until a month before the deadline, so I had to make a quick and shit application. Still had some decent offers though.

wtf lads I can't bring myself to hate women

How the fuck am I meant to get a gf?

>the absolute state of brit/pol/

Fuck off. I cancelled the date anyway thanks to you fuckers.

Not funny, lads. Put myself out there only to be mocked. No better than POO IN LOOs.

What do guys think of Mickie flanigan the cockney comedian?

York and Nottingham but I don't want to go to Nottingham. All on UCAS now its easy. Mainly going to get laid and drunk, don't rlly care about the degree tbqh

fake picture anyway you retard literally have to right click it to search

w2c shoes?

>Mainly going to get laid and drunk, don't rlly care about the degree tbqh
Why do you hate your country and fellow countrymen?

I only just noticed the fucking tie

he knows what he's missing

Even when they bevome rich it's not by respectable productive means. They're the most vapid, materialistic, unaesthetic people on earth. They drive around in gold plated lambos and their houses are more tasteless and gaudy than the penthouse at Trump Tower. There is NOTHING conservative about muslims. Even tories like Nadim shill for immigration. British Jews are honestly more conservative than muslims. Anglicans are the only conservative demographic in the UK.

You're a kiddywink who's not even finished sixth form yet, you've already got good uni offers lined up, you have a nice middle class family and a big cuddly queer dog, the fuck have you got to be crying about?

>mfw wagecucks are going to pay for boat or plane or whatever I decide to autistically fixate on for the next few months

>Mainly going to get laid and drunk

I thought that was what the Amsterdam trip was for

What's the degree anyway? IT? Science? History?

Please, never change Sup Forums

Reminder YKTD is a paki cuck
>YKTD
>poc
>mudshit
>worships peterkike
>neet
>virgin
>probably a furry

Does signing up for JSA make me a race traitor?

Thoughts on Inheritance Tax?

Lad, you should have just ditched the outfit for trousers that fit and a tshirt and gone out anyway.

Because they're all pakis Desu Senpai

Are you white?

What did you expect user, you're a fucked now anyway she ain't gonna want to ask you out again now :^)

Exactly the same as all the other comedians who serve up the working class/underclass on a plate as something to laugh at

Who here /businessowner/?

Is that actually his nan

I agree that the Arab penchant for bling is annoying but it'll eventually reform once they're in charge and the Imams start to pull their fingers out. Remember that at the moment Islam is completely focused on infiltration, not the actual application of Islam

>never change Sup Forums
Says the the_donald cretin that changed this board irrevocably for the worse

A death tax, pure evil

Stop Talking Like This

Yes kill yourself

>being taxed twice on the same wealth
Literally cucked.

How does that post in particular expose him as a Paki cuckold, when it's advocating Christian nationalism?

Are you retarded?

Fuck you brits, your perfidy knows no bounds
>see a trailer for a series about Louis XIV
>produced by the BBC
>niggers nobles and rock and roll playing

>Fellow animeposting Karen scum gets mad when the literally underage Meme Merchant starts adopting it as his next ubercool meme

Like poetry. You'll get what's coming to you

Shit job and virginity tbqh
It is but I want more of that, like, constant amounts.
Depends on the Uni. Bristol offered me Business, King's offered me politics, applied for economics and politics at the others

t. YKTDs phone.

checked

yeah I bumped into her walking the 'dog' round and round a primary school, she can't wait to get her hands on him but he keeps locking himself in the airing cupboard and weeping when she demands ficki

You'll be Karen posting by 2018, I guarantee it

>JSA
yes literally the most pathetic thing a ""man"" can do

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>ukranian(British flag)
>two poles(British flag)
>ukranian (Russian flag)

I though his out out routine was funny, but your right I had that AL murry cuck with a passion, Normie's think he's one of them .

>the size of that tie

Where the fuck can you buy ties that large?

>It is but I want more of that, like, constant amounts.

Probably won't happen lad

No, that is not my nan.

Answer my fucking question.

Will you fuck off to /r9k/ you fucking permavirgin faggot

/r9k/ isn't for failed normies

He should go to Sup Forums

now you're getting it, just think of her as a 'special friend'

>Peter Hitchens is British

>"not rejecting racial nationalism"
>"rejecting racial nationalism"
>"rejecting racial nationalism"

I'd be happy with 5 girls over the 3 years desu. I'll most likely be perma drunk/high though.

does anyone else actually work in politics and wants serious chat?

CIVIC
I
V
I
C

anyone fancy a pint in the agricultural arms?

Look at your digits. You are wrong. A muslim Britain would become a lawless land of degeneracy under islam. It would be the materialism of SA and UAE but with booze, drugs and whores. A cultureless post-apocalyptic wasteland of ghettos, roaming rape gangs and drugs. I would not be surprised if it turned into a literal desert. There is NOTHING conservative about islam.

rim me dune coon

>shit job
Well you'll be off to uni in a few months so don't worry about it
>muh birginity
Just suck it up for now mate, most introverted males your age couldn't get their willies wet either. Focus on getting out of school, then make friends in first year.

what do you do f,a'm

just do the middle button up on a 3 button jacket, also tie and jeans doesn't go it's mixed signals. your not bad looking, get back out there lad

>Britain
>serious politics

>Thinking that the state of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is anything but a farce after we literally voted to leave the EU and got politically involved on a high turnout for the first time in decades only to be told "No, sorry, woah woah hang on, you didn't know what you were doing"

there is a 99% chance that you are a traitor

where the FUCK do you think you are?

IMPORTANT BRIT/POL/ POLL

strawpoll.me/12055325

strawpoll.me/12055325

strawpoll.me/12055325

Well maybe it's putting an optimistic spin on an inevitability. Either way it's coming and there's nobody around to stop it anymore

okay but you better not charge 90p per minute like the last girl did

Again, not going to happen

public affairs

last time I asked this we had a good chat with people who did actually work in politics and not just post

I used to be in the Civil Service, but now I want to become financially independent, move to the countryside and make my own tribe.

Tryhards who are desperate generally struggle to lose their virginity more than virgins who don't care and just let it happen - wenches can smell the desperation. Try not to give a fuck and be easy going and you'll have a far better time.

> Turned down 5+ girls in the first semester due to having a girlfriend

>being this much of wreck PRIOR to 3 years of thirsty university life aka uni-thirsity
you're gonna end up killing yourself

I literally work in Tescos and most of my co workers are pakis. Also there's a qt that I don't have the balls to talk to- the most we do I smile at each other- pretty gay. Supposed to be going to Amsterdam with my mates in Easter hols to fuck hookers but its not booked yet and the terrorist threat is scary.

>he still doesnt know we made louis xiv get cucked by midget bbc
Enjoy the show lad

>WE

>NOOOOOOORTHERN BRUTHAS

You're a patheric little faggot and a poor excuse for a man.

You once apprached a woman who had just been fucked, and with the semen of another man still dripping out of her filthy hole, you looked her in the eye and said
>c... can... I put my willy in you too?
And you were promptly told to fuck off.

Fucking neck yourself

I like red wine so I'll most likely down that out of some large goblet and sit in my dorm smoking weed. /comfybutdepressing

guys, why doesn't he have a willy? is this common among british males?

Oh if only he couldn't figure out who posted it...

Cor, 'e's got a biggun ennee?

>When you think you're there to enforce the law and serve the public but end up being a glorified social worker at best and a protector of degeneracy at worst

This is the face of a man who knows the world has gone wrong

it is pretty funny that someone who makes such a huge deal of being this master womaniser has an actual micropenis. they must like his medallions or something

The thing is that we were in a position where we were friendly but not friendzoned. I was talking to her normally over snapchat I think when she suddenly goes dead for a while (getting fucked) I was like what are you doing? And she said 'him.' I was like Reeee so I ignored for about 30 mins then said I could do better. She turned it down unfortunately. Kek story though do meh

>we were in a position where we were friendly but not friendzoned.

The fucking state of you

How can your nob not go past your ballsack?

You've directly addressed the problem there - just grow a pair and talk if you want to try it on with her. If you can't do that then nothing will happen. And terrorist threats? Don't be a paranoid mong all your life.

They smash Scandi teen minge whereas you just masturbate and scream for hot pockets

Jesus christ lad!

Fucking end it!

I kr