Thank you for averting the US civil war

Thank you for averting the US civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mmmdx/breaking_i_have_uncovered_and_compiled_evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=5duZYL3TFKI&index=3&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&spfreload=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antarctica bread?

John Titor, are you still using the corvette?

Bumping with I, Pet Goat II for justice.

3/??/17: Financial reset

7/7/17: Ayy lmaos!

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

You don't get it.....

The worldline with the civil war is the good one. Titor was here to damage our worldline for the benefit of his own

shut up faggot nigger stop lying

I have not come here with information on the future, my last visit gained far too much notoriety. I should have predicted that your generations worship of celebrity would have caused this.

Its true, his actions and mere presence slightly altered our trajectory. He came here for the benefit of his own worldline, ours be dammed

Do you have any affiliation with Donald Trump or Mike Pence?

Our pleasure, Mr Titor.

No, in my timeline, Donald Trump died in 2006 and Mike Pence was never a consequential figure.

So what happens now, anyway?

No celebrating yet, we may still get bits of other timelines fucking shit up.

How did he died????

pic of the machine with time stamp or I'll just consider this a LARP

Who do you work for?

What info did you come here with?

I can say without a doubt that my current era is more prosperous than originally, however I don't want to say too much for fear of altering too many things. I can say however that without the second civil war, World War 3 didn't happen. In 2026, a world superstate is formed to give general direction and order to 80% of the world nations, with more joining through the years.

shit, so does this mean we get a one world government anyways?

Not much to share, I wanted to come to humbly thank you for making the world of the future a more unified place.

So who is the antichrist ruler of this NWO?

Would it really matter if I told you who was at the head of this? Reality is, the world is set on a current path; who leads this organization doesn't matter.

yah by making the war with mexico come a lot faster then anticipated.

I know I'm an outsider to all this stuff, and as a result I'm left in the dark a lot, but god damn you guys are making things really unstable. You're throwing some of the best predictable models right out the window.

I am curious, besides no one will believe you anyway.

well it looks an awful lot like he won't be american.

He is a well known republican.

What's the current divergence Titor?

Paul Ryan, calling it now. Slimy fucker.

Have any of us been switching timelines, as Sup Forums joked about during election season?

Is the NWO we've laid the foundation for at least going to be benevolent, or is it going to be full-on jewlizard world wide communism?

It is benevolent to those who adhere to the laws that have been put in place.

I phrased that poorly: is there going to be a significant decrease in personal freedoms compared to a typical American's life now?

Generally speaking, USA has had to do away with a few pieces of the constitution to be able to join in with the rest of the world.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why are you in canada

So how's the earth's climate?

There were a few things to do here.

So that means no 2nd amendment or 1st amendment. So you are saying that you're currently under this superstate?

like what?

I don't want to give many details regarding which rights have bee taken away, but the main one that was abolished was the 2nd. The rest of the world simply did not feel safe with citizens having access to firearms. That is correct, I'm currently living in this superstate.

Hi. I understand you can't reveal much, but within your power to say:: Why did the second civil war happen in your timeline? What are the consequences of it?

Not unless we change it, not that you can stop us.

I really can't say, it will however help us with a social uprising that is brewing in my current time.

Sounds like IMPERIUM OF MAN to me

What's this social uprising about?

Wait, so John titor was the bad guy the whole time? What was so bad about the American Civil War timeline anyway? It Sounds fun.

How big does kekism get?
Can you check my digits?

We're obviously trying to stop the Antichrist.

It began with the assasination of Hilary Clinton by extremist groups. But this was more of a catalyst than anything else.

It's probably to kill the rebellion against the evil new world order, figures.

I don't think you understood my statement; if all major forces in the world and the majority of people want such an organization, what can a fringe minority do to stop it.

But of course, why don't you just rake yourself back to the timeline the soviets rule the world.

You mean a false-flag attack by the NWO to milk the last shred of usefulness from the decrepit, kuru-ridden whore of babylon?

There is a Islamic rebellion brewing in my current day that is much to difficult to stop in my current day.

How big of a deal is transhumanism?

Are they planing a "zeitgeist"?

Are you familiar with the term aperspectivic consciousness?

>implying that the fringe minority isn't the shadow government that controls your world

NWO Shill

Why would the USA want to join the rest of the world? That's a stupid idea.

That means neither in both. Any sort of "free speech" they have outside of the US is tentative at best.

There was never any timeline or changes that could have been made for the soviets to win the cold war.

It would be an error not to try.

>titor
>a leaf
no chance

How "culturally enriched" is Europe and North America?

John Titor was never able to return to our timeline from his trip into the past.

> go back in time and give them atomic weapons before US

It's not that hard

What does Trudeau have to do with all this?

>assasination of Hilary Clinton by extremist groups.
I wanna larp it with you!
We larpin
(LARPING)
And I hope you like larping too!
We larpin we larpin we larpin
wanna larp it with you

>Hillary nomianted for NYC mayor
>Daesh active in NYC metro area
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mmmdx/breaking_i_have_uncovered_and_compiled_evidence/

Coincidence?

So you're shooting guns in the wilderness sounds like fun

The stupid faggot is now not going to be able to travel to his timeline

>Time Traveler thanks us for averting a civil war

But if the civil war was averted, and the impetus for you to travel back in time was removed, you'd cease to exist and wouldn't be able to thank us.

0/10 weak bait

So lemme get this straight. Also this doesn't affect our timeline what I'm about to discuss with you I'm pretty sure

>Hillary wins
>gets assassinated by patriots
>govt labels them extremists
>2nd civil war starts
>govt wins
>2nd ammendment and others removed when we join the eu superstate
>superstate merges the 3rd world and the west as much as possible
>you're in Canada trying to stage day of the rope against the mass islamization

No, take it this way, if Hillary won, we would be on timeline A ( John Titor timeline). Now that Trump has been elected, we are in the timeline I have described this evening.

We've got you senpai.

gtfo suzuah

I'm new to this John Titor stuff.
A tl;dr for me anyone?

Basically a guy who claimed to be a time traveler from 2036. None of the predictions he made came true. The story got referenced in the visual novel/anime Steins;Gate, so if you see any references you don't get they could be from there. This post is just a guy RPing as John Titor.

Sounds autistic enough to be here

I have not once claimed to be Titor tonight. Believe my claims if you want or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=5duZYL3TFKI&index=3&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&spfreload=5

Relevant? Saudi influence through multi-culturalism and the UN to implement sharia and dismantle the West.

I don't even know what to believe anyways. I'll read it and move along. Honestly, there are so many fake news and real news. I don't even know what is going on anymore. I'm just curious what's the earth's climate so far? Like how we're dealing with the climate?

Does your time travel have any Mandela effects on us

Will the elites pay for their satanic pedo crimes

You heavily implied it by replying to
with
>my last visit

Also is hollow earth having anything to do with your org's endeavors

>The IBM 5100 did, indeed, contain functionality that was hidden from the public. At a time when most computers could only support the BASIC programming language, the IBM 5100 had the ability to emulate programs in both BASIC for system/3 and APL for system/370 (the “system” in this case refers to IBM mainframes). According to Bob Dubke, one of the IBM 5100 engineers, this function was hidden “because of worries about how [IBM’s] competition might use it.”

What is Palantir

What are Elon Musk and Peter Thiel doing?

Name him.