Claims to be free

>claims to be free
>doesn't own a gun

I don't understand why you guys do this? It's like you want to be a victim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo
youtube.com/watch?v=7leSF_FE658
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guns are useless in a white neighborhood with decent police. Get your gun shilling crap off my board you violent nigger.

>claims to be free
>has to own a gun

I love in a wealthy neighborhood with it own armed security, I don't need one.

I'd get one if I didn't live here though.

Fuck off serf.

>Same image yet again

>I don't need to take responsibility for my own safety, that's what my nanny is for!!!

Literal cuckolds.

Law enforcement here. You're exactly what criminals look for.

t. autistic mall security

Be sure to remember that when Tyrone and his buddies come and bash your fucking skull with a bat

t. no guns cuck

>doesn't own a gun

I do actually. Why do you insist on making this thread everyday though? What do you gain from it?

Until you explain exactly how your puny firearm will stop government drone strikes, tanks, armoured cars, trained and battle-hardened troops and helicopter / jet-fighter missiles and bombs...
>stop shilling gun ownership

Literally all gun ownership does is cause thousands of needless deaths per year. If your government really did turn on its people (which is massively unlikely anyway) then your puny little pea shooter won't stand a chance.

I live in a very impoverished area of the southeast and every time I go out sketchy crackheads come up to me asking for money and cigs and I know that one is going to flip out one day
Lots of violence and guns and around here beside that so I absolutely feel like I need one but I can't afford it right now
Once I can I'll be getting one, looking at Ruger LCR-9's and LCP's but my buddy kind of scoffed at me when I showed him like it's a little bitch gun
Just looking for something basic and small that I can carry around inconspicuously..
Any suggestions?

Nothing wrong with convincing more Sup Forumsacks to get armed. If you browse this board you should be armed.

Every day with this. Get something worthwhile to brag about.

>free
>can't even own a butter knife

Why the fuck is there a filthy bong in my gun thread?

ok UKuck. The US can't fucking use Jets or anything like that against its own people also what is fucking guerrilla warfare. If there was a civil war guard desertion rates are gonna be high as fuck and eventually other countries get involved

a LCR-9 is fine

even a hipoint c9 will do the job

>battle-hardened troops
>shooting their families

>battle hardened troops

LMAO!!!

youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo

>

Shield 9 if you're serious about personal protection.

Never had a reason to own a gun

>pic related

How are these? Some /k/ommando on Sup Forums recommended me glock in another thread, because they're apparently well made and well worth the price.

If you want a gun that is fit for any situation you could get into as a civilian and still be very compact, get a smith and wesson m&p shield in 9mm. It will protect you just fine.

This is now a M&P Shield thread. Thumb saftey fags need not apply.

I dont need a gun when I have a sword *tips fedora*

Well you're not wrong, self preservation of a leaf's life is a pretty shitty reason.

Glocks have a bit of a learning curve. If its for home defense, get an AR.

Own a couple. Carry concealed thanks to antics of niggers

>owning a shield and not the superior striker fired 9c

fags

The peace of mind that owning a gun provides is incredible. I've never had to use mine for any purpose other than going to the range and yet I would say it's been incredibly useful.

Europoors BTFO

heh, guns.

implements of the weak.

when you are a student of the blade, you have no need for such trivialities.

I'm sorry my life isn't constantly in danger :)

>implying the shield isn't striker fire

hello no gunz

It's very reliable if you know how to shoot it. It can fail if you have no idea what you are doing.

It all depends on the use.

If you want a full sized gun for range days? I'd go with a wide range of choices, but I'd personally choose either a Glock 17 or a CZ P01, a Beretta FS is also excellent.

If I want a conceal carry gun? Then I'd go with the Shield no exceptions.

But if you can't make up your mind? The best all around pistol is the Glock 19, preferably the gen 3 model.

/k/anadian here.

Too lazy to dig up a picture of my raifu though.

Well some faggot who browses Sup Forums isn't going to stand much of a chance against a soldier, is he?

To become a soldier you need to be of a certain height ( perhaps 5'11 or above) , physically fit, accurate and proficient with a range of weapons, good / perfect eyesight, strong, calm and level headed, and very aggressive.

Do you faggots fit the bill? Soldiers would blow you the fuck out.

>all these gay 9mm

>The best all around pistol is the Glock 19, preferably the gen 3 model

>tfw daily carry a glock 19

>To become a soldier you need to be of a certain height ( perhaps 5'11 or above) , physically fit, accurate and proficient with a range of weapons, good / perfect eyesight, strong, calm and level headed, and very aggressive.

There's no fucking way this isn't bait. Why are Europeans so fucking retarded and spineless? I swear to god all your men left ages ago.

>To become a soldier you need to be of a certain height ( perhaps 5'11 or above) , physically fit, accurate and proficient with a range of weapons, good / perfect eyesight, strong, calm and level headed, and very aggressive.

Uh, you're pretty much entirely wrong. Also, most civilians in the US are trained marksmen.

my new balance shoes keep blowing out every time I teleport

youtube.com/watch?v=7leSF_FE658

>gen 3

>Be from California
>Die

shop and a repost
sage in all fields

g..ge... gen 4 user...

WRONG
R
O
N
G

I'm from Cali and am probably better armed than 80% of Sup Forums users. The only people who aren't armed in Cali are lazy niggers.

>based burr

I love this fucker.

>Well some faggot who browses Sup Forums isn't going to stand much of a chance against a soldier, is he?

Welcome to the age if firearms. Where you can train your entire life to become a supersoldier and you'll be fucked if you get ambushed by 3 neets who went to the range 4 times.

>It's a penis compensation thread.

This is freedom to you? Lol stay cozy you fucking retards.

dual capture recoil spring and enlarged, switchable magazine release alone btfo g3

the g3 mag release feels like a toy gun part

Wrong. I'm from California and armed. It's harder but nowhere near as hard as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

> The only people who aren't armed in Cali are lazy niggers.

Or people who can't pass a background check and don't have the tools to build one. What is the alternative? Buying a gun from nigger or using a musket? Neither of which are very practical.

why you steal my gun?

Tell me something. If you went back 300 years (you know when men still had to be men to survive), and you would ask a common man if he would possess and carry a weapon if he could: What would he answer?

I hope you're joking. Gen 4 was the pleb tier of Glocks. Gen 3 is in use by special forces. Dual recoil spring is useless in most calibers and the mag release is shit. The grips are decent, I guess.

Freedom isn't safe ya roonigger

Gunless retards are nothing more than our pets. They should all be fitted with electroshock correction collars like we do to train dogs, with remotes given to each and every proud male gun owner.

At least then, they'll have a chance of becoming useful subs. Perhaps we might even love them.

Gen 3 is FAR more reliable than the gen 4. It's track record is undeniably superior.

>I just bought it because it felt good in the hand

I admittedly don't know a heap about firearms, but I genuinely enjoy my gen 4. It's comfortable, accurate, and has a high ammo count. I wouldn't carry anything else desu.

Building an AR is stupid easy m8. You just need to git gud

Gen 3 can't mount a flashlight without causing FTE malfunctions. Gen 4 glocks are fine, only the earliest gen 4's had problems.

"political power comes from the barrel of a penis compensator."
If theyre just a cover of insecurity then why are they the history defining piece of technology of the past 500 years? You realize firearms gavr peasants enough firepower that feudalism and absolute monarchical empire became impossible all over the world.

>Spyderco Military
>Genuine MAGA hat
>tactical fanny pack in digital woodland

Now we are getting somewhere!

>tavor
>5 round mag
>leaf

Now this is what I call shitposting!

>owns a Shield

So OP have you always been a homosexual or is this a recent development?

the vast majority of gun deaths are criminal scum being killed by criminal scum.

>Gen 3 is FAR more reliable than the gen 4.

People only believe this because of a meme that was fixed 7 years ago the first run of shitty springs in 4s was fixed and they have run just like 3s since

Literally everybody is using gen4s now, dual recoils work better and the mag release is now scaled to an adult males fingers instead of an ethiopan woman

Because owning a gun fuels the white toxic masculinity male patriarchy?!?!? It makes evil white men shoot innocent black youth who get into misunderstandings.

>Also a long black thing that shoots loads.

Proof all white men have small dicks and overcompensate. 100% black man Shawn King eloquintly proved this, truely the voice of PoC worldwide.

What ths fuck? I have a TLR1 on my 19 and it's never had a problem? What weird ass lights are you mounting m8?

Its funny how those bait threads only call for more burgers fapping each other. Anyway sage this trash already

Why are you mounting a flashlight on a handgun anyway? Don't be that guy...

I can't fucking decide what to buy :(

Also afraid I might kill myself with it sometime down the line.

Gen IVs are fine. Shot many, thousands of rounds, no jams.

Shield might be best carry gun, certainly for the money.

>claims to be white
>posts the exact same picture every day with the exact same op

So you can identify your target in low light environments

So you can line up a sight picture on said target in low light environments

When you remove all non-whites from test scores we have the second highest score in the world. When you remove all non whites from the crime statistics we have a lower rate of violence than Belgium BEFORE the Migrant flood

America has never had a gun problem, education problem or police problem. It has always been a Non-white, Subhuman problem.

I'll never buy a gun that has ambi controls. Fuck that.

>not having a light on any gun you're betting your life on.

>Shield 9

Great taste user.

Night sights, bud.

Buy a Glock 19, they are light, reliable, and great for dispatching minorities.

Also, since its chambered in 9mm if you shoot yourself you will likely live.

(You)

What application do you want it to serve? Give me a description and I'll point you to the perfect gun. Trust me, Shiro never lets you down.

If you have access to a workshop with a million niche tools

Yeah, no thanks. I don't live in a video game.

Noguns detected. Night sights don't illuminate your target.

Even if I owned a gun the best I could get is some .22 shit
Stupid laws

It's not ambidextrous, it's moveable from one side to the other.

Night sights don't aid in target identification or help line up your sights with said target

Notice how it's always the assblasted UKucks being triggered by gun threads.

Fucking delicious to see their angsty posts

I most Euro countries not having a gun doesn't automatically make you a victim because less nigger density.

>t. mall ninja

tell me how you mastered the blockchain

I have them on my USP. I don't live in the blackness of space. I'm not going to blast someone with a flashlight when I'm trying to shoot them so they can all shoot at where the light is coming from.