Israeli diplomat caught on camera plotting to 'take down' UK MPs

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps?CMP=twt_gu

An Israeli embassy official has been caught on camera in an undercover sting plotting to “take down” members of the British parliament regarded as hostile, including the Foreign Office minister Sir Alan Duncan – an outspoken supporter of Palestinian statehood.

In an clear breach of diplomatic protocol, Shai Masot, who describes himself as an officer in the Israel Defence Forces and is serving as a senior political officer at the London embassy, was recorded in conversation about a hitlist of British MPs.

The Israeli ambassador to the UK, Mark Regev, spoke to Duncan on Friday to apologise. An Israeli press spokesman said Regev had made clear that “the embassy considered the remarks to be completely unacceptable”.

Although the Israeli embassy declined to comment on internal disciplinary matters, it is understood Masot has been reprimanded. Masot declined to comment or to elaborate on what he meant when he said he wanted to “take down” a number of MPs.

Masot had been speaking to Maria Strizzolo, a civil servant who was formerly an aide to another Conservative minister. Also present was a man they knew as Robin, whom they believed to be working for Labour Friends of Israel, a pressure group. In fact, Robin was an undercover reporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/01/07/federal-prosecutors-file-charges-against-santiago-could-face-death-penalty.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good, serves those cucks right for throwing germany under the buss in order TO FOUND israel

can wait for the caliphate so that we can cleanse the isles and start over fresh

Shut up leaf

SHUT IT DOWN

have a bump

shut up shart cuck. jew puppet england deserves to burn

have a sage

cuck

I think it bears mentioning that this sort of thing happens all the time, this is just one of those rare instances where someone got caught. And it's pretty fucking embarrassing for Israel, coming off the UNSC vote on settlements and Netanyahu's corruption probe.

Embassies and diplomatic outposts are just bases for spies.

>I'll give them all Malaria

Kek

It wouldn't be the first time Israel agents take down an Euro politician that bothers them.

kill yourself leaf cancer you are the pitome and cuckcancer I genuinely hope you and your mother get cancer and die a painful death

Shut the fuck up, Ahmed.

That was a Mossad operation. This appears to be a clumsy, stupid diplomat who thought he could operate in plain view without agency.

They're getting very cocky.

This is a ebin happening if this actually happened.

This is WW3 starting shit.

Imagined they actually carried it out? Their would of been retaliation for sure.

>naming the Jew on the front poooage of the Mail

Fucking hell, it really is happening. I give it six months max before we're starting up the gas chambers.

Oh, kill yourself, you fucking moronic LARPers

Britain is a dead country

Nah. May's government will almost certainly have to declare him PNG though and Regev will have some explaining to do.

May is about as pro-Israel as they come. I'm sure she'll find a way to make this quietly go away.

I wouldn't go that far. But May is pro-Zionist/Israel. She's in their pocket big time. She's going to find a way to maintain strong diplomatic relations with Israel no matter what they end up doing to the UK or her cabinet appointees.

Reminder that criticising Israel is literally illegal in Britain

>[goat-fucking intensifies]

We're gonna need another wall.

the_donald Plebbitor detected

Britain has done more to help The Eternal Jew than any other country in history, our early contributions even outdo the USA's

Is anyone actually surprised?

Then shouldn't you be able to throw all the muslims in jail at any time?

>our

Oh look, another achmed

>yankposters.png
>while replying to a Brit
>along with the expected dollop of smug defeatism

Have you considered getting a job? Could do your outlook on life a world of good.

George Galloway seems to get away with it.

By "our" I mean Britain you mong

OY VEY!!

BAD GOY!!!

Gas the kykes

Surprised this story hasn't been pulled, yeah.

Not really. They do this sort of thing all the time. This is just one of those rare instances where they got caught.

oy vey stop questioning things goyim it's all for your own good

seconded

He got away with being a comedy figure who achieved exactly nothing. At the risk of being clichéd, it's like 1984 - thoughtcrime only matters when you're a Party member. Proles can say what they like.

This is because of UK vote in security council.
Mossad is out there seeking revenge.

> israeli state operatives plan to blackmail or discredit Parliment members who outspokenly advocate for Palestinian statehood

> you're suprised

nigga if you're an elected official in the western world and you publicly acknowledge some pro-palestinian shit you have just signed yourself up for a lifetime of mossad fuckery

this guy is relatively low hanging fruit, just hoping to embarrass or blackmail him, he's just diplomat and not even mossad

do i even need remind you of elisa lam?

it will be pulled by tomorrow morning, we won't hear much more about it

>tfw idle bar chatter

>tfw why would the israelis plot to take down mp's in public

>tfw why would they be consulting with a british bartender about which targets to hit

>tfw the media will bleed any pile of horseshit they can find for every page click they can get

this is nice, concrete evidence of jewish globalist machinations.

People aren't surprised it happened, people are surprised it's on the front page of a major newspaper. Stories like this are beyond taboo. It's like the BBC running "niggers gonna nig" as their headline.

"Boris is solid"

Boris Johnson - kyke slave confirmed

>serves those cucks right for throwing germany under the buss in order TO FOUND israel

What makes you think we wanted to found Israel?

The UK abstained on voting for the partition of Palestine and refused to enforce any of the UN's partition plan in the period between the resolution being passed, and the end of British Mandate, because they didn't want Arabs to be displaced for the sake of Israeli jews

Pretty much this

Boris is the resident multikulti cheerleader in the Consevative party.

I love how unbelievably stupid and arrogant the Kikes are being these days. They only have their power when they stay behind the scenes. When they get exposed out in the open as the people running your society and responsible for all of your problems that is when you get Germany, 1934.

Wont be long now because that White-lash becomes a white tsunami and we end the Kike menace once and for all.

#
We had our fair share of Zionist PMs who encouraged Jews to migrate to Israel, under the assumption they were building a pro-British population bloc. At this stage we still had an Empire, and Palestine was viewed as a base from which we could project power over the Middle East, especially Suez. Obviously they never meant for the Jews to stab Britain in the back once they were established, but we effectively founded Israel all the same.

Good news is, Israel's demographic problems make Western Europe look stable. We'll live to see their nation turn apart by angry Arabs.

good. Serves them right for pushing blanda up and immigration in white countries.

They wouldn't

This is how spies work. Dumb fuck.

What are the odds Jo Cox is mentioned when the Guardian pen their inevitable pro-Israeli thinkpiece on this scandal?

BASED DUNCAN

>Speaking during the decision of the House of Commons to vote in favour of Palestinian statehood he said "all know that the United States is in hock to a very powerful financial lobby which dominates its politics."

However

>He was the first openly gay Conservative Member of Parliament, having publicly come out in 2002.

So if you see some revelation that he has been fucking little boys in the next few months, you know the deal.

No... way...

The Guardian's come out as anti-Israel, likely because they can use this to discredit the anti-semitic labour narrative.

The worm is turning.

Any hints that it was a hit?

OY VEY SUCH ANTI SEMITISM IN THE MEDIA

Fucking Zionist Jews. No doubt he would have engaged the help of his fellow Globalist Jews who have infiltrated the political and media establishment to accomplish his mission, oy vey.

Aye.

they don't control the UK already ?
The british are the first masons and the even created Israel !

>Fucking Zionist Jews. No doubt he would have engaged the help of his fellow Globalist Jews who have infiltrated the political and media establishment to accomplish his mission, oy vey.
There's no difference between the two.

Forced globalism and forced integration for everyone but Zionist.

The Jew runs this country from London. I live miles away from that shithole, but often go there for work. It's horrible. I want it to be nuked.

>Wont be long now because that White-lash becomes a white tsunami and we end the Kike menace once and for all.

I don't think so...

Well, it looks like its that time again lads

What's with the brits and Israel all of a sudden?
Are they preparing us for WW3 or something?

>ID ends in sudd
oh shit

Yeah dude, that is totally going to happen when your president is an Israel ass-licker and all his children (except) Baron are married to jews.

UK created Israel. Look up the "Balfour declaration".
I'd give a link, but I'm on a new shitty tablet thing and I don't know how to use it.
I blame the Jews.

Don't worry i know that feel.

we'll see whose nation is turned apart :)

Bump

DELET

I know but there was another thing last month about britain declaring israel super duper rogue state or something of the like and coupled with something like this it looks shady as fuck
>24

>The Guardian's come out as anti-Israel

Holy shit. Lefties at my uni are anti-Israel, but I always assumed the establishment would still be telling us to remember the six gorillion while race riots erupted on the streets. Can't wait to see how pro-Israel politicians defend their position when the entire population has turned against it.

yours, it is written

>Bloodsucking parasite
>Fly
>Malaria
Bruh fix that shit

This is the British MP Israel are supposedly going to “take down”. Know who he is? No? Well neither does anyone else. He’s a fucking nobody… deputy to some other nobody UK politician no one gives a fuck about… this is a non story.

at least we won't burn in hell :)

>do i even need remind you of elisa lam?

What does it have with israel though?

I wonder if this was a failed hit.

>Car accident
>Planecrash
>wonder
Everyone knows it.

Lending my digits to the cause.

(They) just made questioning the holocaust a crime here. My freedom of speech is fucked.
I can understand incitement to violence being banned. But questioning the 6 million number is now illegal.
UK used to be one of the only countries in Europe without these stupid laws. We're fucked now.

>UK citizens don't give a flying fuck about politics or their politicians.

Yes, we know, it is the same all over Europe.

>oyy veyy this is nothing, it's not like we must take any opposition even now when most of top politicians pander to us and we can easily neutralize the few ones that oppose us

>Schlomo gets out of secret ZOG meeting
>goes to the local watering hole to celebrate the formulation of their most dastardly plan yet
>gets cocky as he gets drunker
>starts mouthing off about their brilliant secret plans
>wakes up next morning
>phone going nuts
>It's rabbi Shekelstein
>"You seeing this shit?"
>"M-m-muh f-fake news!"

Confirmed.

>"M-m-muh f-fake news!"

They truly employ those tactics.

B-b-based nationalist right wing Israeli Jews, goys?

O-o-o-only the left wing diaspora is b-b-b-bad...

t.eternal yid

Wow now that's unexpected and totally surprising.

foxnews.com/us/2017/01/07/federal-prosecutors-file-charges-against-santiago-could-face-death-penalty.html

APPARENTLY THIS GUY SAYS DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS WERE SHOWING HIM ISIS VIDEOS.

What the fuck Israel.

That's why we are excited.

The Governments of the world and us are like a couple where they cheated on us. This is like us finding proof that they did/are.

Hitler was planning the very same thing, you know.

>SHUT IT DOWN
no replies???

Very humble. Very christian.
Fuck off fox news

>trusting (((Al Jazeera)))
>ever
Arab royal families are the real merchants, we're just good bois going ta synagogue tryna get our state in order. Never forget, goy.

Why are the jews so good at this shit? Well besides the fucker that just got caught.

Not even memeing, I sorta love the cunts because they're so crafty. IT's comical.