Who the fuck said Germans where the archetype of FUCKING WHITENESS???

If your implying that literal snowniggers are the pinnacle of the Aryan race your fucking ridiculous. First South Europe civilization has much deeper and more glorious roots than primitive snowniggers chucking spears and plunging the continent into chaos while romans are busy building civilizations. Compare Ancient Roman architect with savage barbarian mudhuts from a similar time period-no comparison. If that is the pinnacle of whiteness count me out of being white. All krauts and nordcucks do is cause trouble and fuck up anglo-saxon progress. Imagine how much nicer the US would be if only anglos where allowed, it would be a paradise. The anglo race is miles ahead of germans in terms of temperament and humor, as well as intellect. basically the entire world is built on anglo genius and inventions, english language is global lingua franca, England brought civilization to the world. America, Australia, Canada the whole new world is anglos doing. It's RIDICULOUS that fucking german snowNIGGERS can somehow manage to steal anglos rightful title as the archetype of whiteness. anglos are master race ARYANS

As a true aryan I use my veto to nullify your vote in this white council.

now next time you irish get uppity think before you summon the true aryans for a vote.

British are the source of the Ideal of whiteness.
Hitler tried to steal that and it appears to have worked.

don't budge in on white matters please.

I like how hard you're trying to emulate the eternal anglo paddy, but you're right.

The Eternal Teuton is the REAL enemy.

Anglos aren't even a race.
Their name is literally from Germany for starters.

as I just said to the turk, don't bother the aryan council with petty matters.

You are irrelevant, I'm sorry Sven but you just aren't a threat.

>1400 girls

your voice is hereby silenced for allowing pakis to rape young whites.

swedes going extinct is natural selection in action
the anglo will rise above the mighty race war approaching TRIUMPHANTLY

Moron he is the Aryan.
Without English literature there would be no Europe, White, Aryan etc.

Anglo unified the entire continent through Shakespeare.
You all live in his domain.

Sven you have no right to bring up pakis raping. Your entire country is a joke when it comes to immigration and Swedish women being enriched.

Lmfao germans are not even pure white stupid fuck.

>tfw when there are legitimate non-aryans on this board
get out, aryan masterrace only

The Romans were brown, not white.

Hes not emulating anything. Generically and culturally the Irish are British; we didn't think it in the past and they won't think it in the future. There are four Irish branches of the British nation.

danelaw founded england. danelaw was danish(viking) law.

vikings conquered britain and then the world so we are the almighty rulers.

we literally WUZ VIKANGZ

LMAO

> true aryan

>primitive snownigggers
>we was civilization, while snowniggers were still living in primitive wood
While it is ture genes are a condition sine qua non, there is climate and with the teconology in excistence at that time, another kind of civilization in those climate zones wasn't possibled.

Im brown mate

*wood cabins

>If that is the pinnacle of whiteness count me out of being white.
your flag already does it for you champ

desu the anglos should have let us Mick get Famined we aren't white

get out of germany

Reminder that Nords were the race that defeated the vikings, no other race could do that. While Europe was in the dark ages the Nords were kicking viking ass and then they started the industrial revolution.

Vikings fucking destroyed the Irish, and Nords destroyed the Vikings, so how much superior are Nords

But Dutch aren't Nordic most of their ancestors come from scandinavia

>tfw when
kill self b0ss

don't trigger me you fucking hollow tree flute merchant

is justin trudeau stuffing his cock in your ear?
most dutch are descendant form german tribes leaf

Hopefuly only because you got a tan from sunbatikt.

arabic is the archetype
whites are noble savages, because they still had rune stones by the time arabia had calculus and mapped the stars.

>56% white complaining about others being cucks

The nazis tried to damage control this by claiming the Romans were Nordic, lmao.

We can safely assume that he refered to berber north-africans. And that was way before the arabic cancer (and others) contaminated them forever.

I'm so confused I thought Nordic and Scandinavian were the same thing? Doesn't Nord mean north in Norwegian anyways?

If you don't have green eyes and olive skin, you are literally a nigger.

>Anglo sympathizer in my country
Absolutely disgusting. To think that you would have fell so hard for Anglo propaganda. The Germans wish only to have a peaceful land of their own similar to real Irish people(not filthy Anglo mongrels like you). The Anglo has no understanding of borders. It sees every conflict as their own to fix to their favour. The Germans will be our greatest ally against Anglo tyranny.

give me tldr

bitch pls only we are true aryans check out this historically accurate map that shows that we wuz romans while you snowniggers starved in the woods praising some war gods.

bet youd love to wrap your lips around one of my big, dark didgeridoos.

maybe consider a gift for the wife and/or female family members

Yeah. Pretty much.

America has been cucked because of all the submissive krauts opening their anuses for whomever.

Am I aryan? Blue eyes.

I don't care as long as they are native to Europe.

You have the face of a man who has seen a lot of dicks up close.

cuteee. id kiss you and play with ur hair. can you post more pics?

Repent sodomite

>Who the fuck said Germans where the archetype of FUCKING WHITENESS???

Hitler.

Only albinos are aryans. You are a shitskin.

It's winter so almost.

Well, finns are related to mongols. Germanics are the closest to the first european. You know why? Becuase we didnt breed with others since the cold climate kept us free from immigration. But you know what, there is only one masterrace and that is the white race. We share the same iq, creativity and fighting spirit through all of europe.