Is the Netherlands relevant

Please enlighten me

it's good for cavity prevention and fresh breath

No, never has never will be

Dutchcucks exist only for soro's memeing. Ever notice who the most brainwashed anti-bush faggots are with zero understanding of foreign policy or geopolitics. It's always duchcucks

Only for the weed, you are less relevant then Belgium

I honestly don't know. The thing youre most known for these days is degenerate Amsterdam

The Netherlands used to be relevant.

Godverdomme! Nog meer kankergrachtsmoffen.

Your country is a frozen flat as a pancake shithole full of turks and moroccans and gun violence and your women have heads full of mashed potato.

friesland is not much better wooden fucking shoes and child slavery but they at least have a sense of nationalism

Randstad is, rest of the Netherlands isn't.

Nah, Holland is much more relevant than Belgium
Population, history, money, basically everything swings it in favour of the Dutch

Yes. Where else would i go to put pic related up my butt?

>Wooden shoes and child slavery
What you mean CULTURE

It is meant for oral use

I love how as soon as you cross the border into germany the retardation stops immediately.

LMAO that's exactly what they said!

this made my day, thanks user.

I'll help you shove that Frikandel XXL up your anus, want a patatje krieg with that?

Who?

>not wanting a santa claus with nigger slaves
Atleast our traditional holidays are redpilled

The Dutch Golden Age was impressive. They were masters of finance before we overtook them (then we got overtaken by the US).

I like the Dutch. I think they're like what us Brits would be if we were on the mainland.

Nee, weg met ons

Netherlands is good as a test to get to know characters.

If you meet a person who says "i cant want to go to netherlands for dude weed lmao xd and fuck whores" and you just know he is subhuman with 60IQ.

Plus you are nation which all history consists of being degenerate faggots, even your royal family is blacked and genenerate.

You mean they were.

Fact it: black Pete is dead, killed by the publieke omroep.

santa pope a shit. you have nothing on the true germans.

We need to hang sylvana simons

>your royal family is blacked and genenerate.

Degenerate, sure.

But how are they "blacked"?
They are pretty much all white Germans.
The only non-white afaik is pic related.

>Plus you are nation which all history consists of being degenerate faggots
Atleast we are a nation and have history, what do you have fucking FYROManian?

Geert Wilders

>what do you have fucking FYROManian?

in b4 he claims that homosexual general.

>Highest world GDP in 15, 16 and 17th century
>Empire was about quality, not quantity like other empires
>Only western nation with trade access to the realm for 250 years because the Dutch were smart enough to focuss on trade rather trying to convert people to their religion or mess with politics.
>Created stockmarket, democracy, wallstreet derives from the Dutch as New York was New Amsterdam before that.
>Had a huge war chest due to this new system in place so it could muster better ships, repair them faster and take more risks.
>After ships came back with loot because of the market system everyone payed tax and your reward was based on how much tax a province payed which trickled down to the populace
>First time in history the lower and middle classes (everyone) improved, the quality of life became better as everyone shared the profit.
>Took 300 years for another country (the UK) to adapt and take over the #1 position.
>People didn't even know how babies were made exactly before Huygens made a microsope and looked at a plant discovering seeds (same with spermcells) discovering the microbial world.
Ofcourse you wouldn't learn about a lot of this because muh slavery, d-don't be proud of your Holland, only think of banning Zwarte Piet, think of those poor backwards muslims and jungle niggers who were not able to build a civilization these last 2 centuries.

You're not really relevant, but I love you to bits anyway.

That's because the Anglo Saxons came from Frisia

We created the first stock market so you have us to thank, along with our Jewish and British buddies, for the current financial system you are wagecucking for.
We are still bigly into finance and insurance in the current year. Also we are pretty much in any top 20 list that matters, except for being topcucks wrt military.

T-t-thanks

I find it very funny that foreigners call us degenerate, when it's really just the tiny tourist center of Amsterdam that is degenerate.

Tourists can go anywhere in the Netherlands, which is mostly protestant villages, but only want to visit the red light district and smoke weed.

>dude weed lmao you're so degenerate lol I'm going to fuck a whore.

>Tfw every poster from NL is actually a VPN fag since NL is where every VPN is hosted

lmao

>lived in alphen on the rijn for years
>beg to differ

your whole country is broken from the wadlopen fields to maastricht.

We are still a bunch of Faglovers and hedonists tbqh.
And very few people actually dislike immigration they just like the current form of it.

yes, they will start the end of europe

Our country was always in the top10 of posters on 4chins since everyone here has fast internet.
You're not posting one image per day because your bandwith has run out like other nations and most nations are thirld world tier when it comes to internet, until perhaps only a few years ago.

who the fuck cares, we're a tiny as fuck country. i'm proud of my country but you can't expect a country of this size to be relevant on the world stage

I swear to god Euros are fucking braindead

No it is you who are retarded because you've never traveled anywhere, you've never read any literature, your main focuss is tv and fast food you dumb ass newfag burger.

we will be when we wreck the EU next march.