When you see someone smoking weed whats the first thought that pops into your head...

When you see someone smoking weed whats the first thought that pops into your head? Are they left-wing bernie bros or just people wanting to get away from lifes struggles?

What does Sup Forums think about weed in general? Are you guys against legalization even if it means that a bunch of kids will go to jail over it?

Pass it my way

I think it should be looked at like alchohol tbqh

Clear marker for the day of the rope for some, others like myself will join you. Welcome to the internet.

Fpbp 420

this

First impressions tell you more about the person answering the question than sparking a meaningful debate, but anyways...

I assume they're trying to avoid some sort of problem. Their politics often matter little unless you're a Sup Forumsack

This.

i do my patriotic duty

Paleoconservative here.

Just picked up an Oz of Fruity Pebbles OG. Feels good.

Nice.

How much did that run you?

240$ here in NJ.

Here in the GTA I can get an ounce for $170 you got ripped of sonny

I'd rather do opiates but weed is fine. Helps with my back pain. I don't mind what people put in their body in private, just don't buy into toxic drug culture.

nondegenerate stonerfag here. i'm generally against legalization because its just not that great for society as a whole. the influence and ties it has to modern degenerate culture make it, it my eyes, not something our society needs.

Was prescribed for my anxiety/imnsomnia. Went 4 months without it, then now just reusing.

I have a dependency for drug use. But weed honestly is the only one that puts me in the mindset on how to start being happier and leave drugs too.

Wonder what am I doing with these normalfags.
Pop my benzos like a real cool guy.

That price is actually pretty good considering NJ weed prices. I know people who pay 280-300 for an OZ.

Your buying trash if your getting 28 grams for $170, your probably not even getting a ounce for that much, it just wouldn't be profitable for a dealer to give good kush for such a low amount.

I dont know but the faggot that moved in down stairs smokes that shit all day and stinks up my apartment. The leasing manager has done nothing about it and neither have the police. I left him a note one night and also went down another to ask him to stop. What do Sup Forums?

I have no problem with the substance itself used by responsible people in the right context.

On the other hand, I hate stoner culture to the point of feeling like making mere possession punishable with years in prison merely to spite them.

Mostly what a fucking idiot they are for intentionally exposing themselves to harmful chemicals for the sake of a fleeting sensation.

Then envy at their ability to put aside future concern in favour of immediate bliss.

First thing that pops into my head when i see or smell some one smoking the green nigger is..
NIGGER

regardless of color.

There is a bald, fat nu-beard that lives next door to me. He smokes so much black cock or marryJEWwanna the stink wafts out into the street. He is a gayreek(greek) so thats like being a double nigger. Bald headed shitskin weed smoking double nigger. what a fucking waste of skin.
I hope to some day put a few bullets in him. in self defense of course.
Screen cap this FBI alphabets
ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT THE AIRPORT
DONT BE A NIGGER TOMORROW

lol remember that post....from a few days again. feces was so coin.

anyway
tl;dr weed is for cuck nu-beards kys if you smoke that garbage.

enclosed is a picture of a japjew cuck.

*puffs cannbinoid vapor containing no products of combusion*

get a load of this goy

When im drunk i usually do retarded shit that i get to hear about the day after and i literally want to kill myself.

When i smoke weed i become a nice and fun person.

Mostly spics in my area,smoking shitty cartel weed

first what did he say when you went down to confront him
secondly you need to man the fuck up and beat his ass to death. or at least half to death
he wants to kill him self slowly just help him into the fast lane baby

bust his fucking skull open and go get a pizza.
when the cops show up "wasnt me sir"
no witness right? he wont smoke that shit any more and he will move the fuck out.
or you can do like me and gie that faggot hard looks every time you see him and wait for the day HE mans up and says something, then when you attack you look like the victim/goodie. gota out jew the jew NAW I SAYEN NIGGA

can you still hate niggers after smoking weed?

> Are they left-wing bernie bros or just people wanting to get away from lifes struggles?
Whats the difference leaf?

Not him but my guy pushes several pounds at a time, Im able to get Halfs for $110

It's burning smoke.
Doesn't really matter how you wanna look at it, shits cancerous yo, at best it's only bronchitis inducing.

Degenerates.

I hate people who do weed. And I even more hate people who are part of the weed """culture""" (aka being leftist legalize it xDDD wiggers).

Hookah is just as degenerate.

>basement party last night
>sitting at counter with friend
>girl comes over lights a blunt and takes a drag
>looks my way and blows smoke directly in my face
>smells like ass, start coughing
>she notices i'm visibly disgusted and apologizes

Why do people think weed smells good? I don't smoke but just about every instance I've smelled weed at concerts, parties, etc. I always thought it smelled like shit. Don't mind if other people around me enjoy smoking but keep it away from me is all I care about.

>I know people who pay 280-300 for an OZ.
that is bullshit prices imo weed isnt worth that much

>tfw cant smoke so currently drinking

feels bad man

Its an acquired taste. Just like how cigarettes smell good to a smoker and not to a nonsmoker.

You would be surprised my friend. While it's rare for an Oz to be a full 300$ I have seen it happen during drought season. I wouldn't pay for it but it does happen.

1/3

2/3

It's for niggers.

That said, it should be legal but not promoted or advertised in public. Sort of like Russia's faggot laws. You can be a faggot/weed smoker in public, but you get your head kicked in if you try to have some kind of 420 pride parade.

3/3

Weed == Degeneracy

At the risk of sounding ridiculous, my favorite thing about smoking weed is that I can look at things in a different light when I'm high.

I make music and if I have a bit to smoke and listen to something I've recorded, I can judge it with less of a pre-conception and this helps more with mixing and mastering than anything else. I notice sonic spacing and presence with higher clarity, which makes it easier to put separate tracks together in a way that flows well.

Likewise, I've read my fair share of Evola's esoteric writings, as well as those of Carl Jung and Robert Anton Wilson. What I've found is that the symbols and archetypes much of their writing touches on are present, intentionally or not, in so much media and when I am high it is much easier to see. Getting lost on this kind of stuff, or explaining it in half-assed new age ways is the potential negative side of this kind of thinking- but if you can parse through and approach your thoughts and feelings with a critical eye, I think you can learn valuable lessons on power, presentation, perception and how these are all interlinked

>*you can be a faggot/weed smoker in private*

fixd

>I make music

dropped

really gets my noggin joggin bout wwiii and impending race wars desu.

It's fine if you're retired.

A coward that's running away from the harsh reality by getting high and slowly turning into a stoner that will not contribute at all to the society.

I don't know my dude, sure sounds like you get high as a mother fucker, judging from that incoherent post.

here in Seattle, when I go to the dispensary it is mostly people over 40 buying weed. Normal people who just get high and get on with their lives.
The people working there however, are the fuckface "420dude weed" types with dreads and stoner voices who ruin it for everyone. God I wish they would all go away. just do your drug and shut up. please shut up. stop talking about your bongs and paraphernalia and your pathetic lives revolving around it.

Exactly my man

i make music when im high, as pretty much every other musician does. If i dont smoke, I dont make as much music, its also not as good.
Drugs are good 4 u if your an artist or musician
alcohol makes your music worse, in my opinion

i would never pay that much either the most i have had to pay was $120

Pretty much anyone that makes something relatively insignificant part of their outward identity is generally an annoying douchebag.

Smells awful

thats reggie weed

What the fuck is reggie weed?
Non-hydro?

Just smoke it u fag

And bro that's what it's all about....Being friends with the plug. I get $120 half/$240 zip just cause my old man use to sell to em back in the days of no "loud." Motherfuckers trying to hustle out here legalization needs to hurry tf up

You should be using weed to expand your mind and think. not lay on the couch on like a retard. i hate lazy idiots who give the drug a bad name

I have never met a single person who smoked weed regularly who wasn't a broke, undermotivated loser.

i dont care as long as it isnt complete trash desu

ive smoked for over 10 years and its not worth buying top tier

Aww man that is a popcorn sized picture.

burnouts, slightly to extremely niggerfied

Only a retard who's never smoked weed to judge it would dismiss what you said as ridiculous.

While it sounds kind of pretentious and faggy, weed changes your perception. Have you ever dropped LSD or done some DMT?

The former will really fuck ya up if you make some music while you're doing it.

great fun and healthier than drink, but I know I shouldn't be wasting my time on it

When I see anyone smoking I think they're fucking scum and they should die.

>Stoners are degenerate

>"Shit, I hope he doesn't ask me if I want to buy any, I hate buying from anyone but my guy."

You're gonna get mixed answers because Sup Forums isn't one person, but I smoke regularly. It's nice to play games on, chill out after work. Just don't ask me to get you any or buy from you.

>He doesn't pump cones and smash VB's while watching the cricket
Wooly woofter from Melbourne detected.

I love weed, and until last month smoked almost every day.

I need a good job now, so I quit to increase my opportunities. Once I get a job i'll probably smoke again, but I did realize that I was smoking too much.

My brain was totally fried doing it as much as I did. I feel much more alert and focused now without it. I feel like when the time comes that I get to do it again, i'll enjoy it more because of my lowered tolerance level.

I think it should be legalized. I feel sorry for you leaf, you guys elected a cuck of a PM because WEED MAN.

I think weed should be regulated at alcohol, because it's far less harmless. I've done a lot of great things on weed, but just like everything else, it's good in moderation.

this. only retards can't handle their shit. I've been addicted to weed, alcohol, benzos, cigarettes and opioids at points in my life. let me tell you that moderate marijuana use is your best bet. I'm not denying it isn't a perfect drug, but its my most preferred method as of now.

I'm for hard Libertarianism.
You stop giving a fuck about my guns, and I'll stop trying to police your drug habit. Fair?

Same here, I quit until I stop being a neet

Used to be a daily smoker from 16-20ish then on and off.

Now I have barely smoked in 5+ years. Whenever I do it turns me into an unsociable, paranoid jibbering wreck.

It definitely demotivated you and dumbs you down without a doubt.

Literally nothing other than "that's weed"
Am I supposed to have an opinion and be all judgmental? I used to smoke weed, not anymore. As long as someone doesn't try and rub it in my face, I'm fine with it. Stoner culture is bad, but weed has great uses.

I don't care, I have my own weed.

this, just like drinking daily or more than a couple times a week is degenerate so is smoking weed.

people who need anti-depressants but would rather pay x200 the cost of them.

Witnessed my dude

Like most things it's fine in moderation. Occasional smokers are fine, most stoners are a waste of space and potential.

it was a hard thing for me to do considering i did it consistently for 6 years. I need money though, badly!

would you be willing to share your music or is it too risky to be associated with Sup Forums?

The only people who have something to lose in legalizing weed are the drug dealers

You do know that blowing smoke in another person face means you want to have sex with him?

Do you?

Yuu arr a waest of a waite skinn

I buy an ounce for 25 in cali you nigtard

hi [insert agency]. fuck off.

How'd you know I work for [insert agency]?
Most people don't even know it exists

They're not to be trusted

>Just like how cigarettes smell good to a smoker
For the same reason they taste good to a smoker, they dull your senses. It's not an acquired taste, it's your senses not being as sharp as they should be.

>I'm not denying it isn't a perfect drug, but its my most preferred method as of now.
cook thanks

I like smoking when working. Helps keep me from getting stressed/overwhelmed.

I'm not a "stoner" "berniebro" any of that. I like weed and coffee to start my day.

It's a free country, I should be able to do whatever I want.

Unless you're trying to make sad music, in which case you should drink until your life has been irreparably damaged, and then start writing.

Stop being a faggot and mind your own business

Maybe you should leave your basement then, faggot.

>. I notice sonic spacing and presence with higher clarity, which makes it easier to put separate tracks together in a way that flows well.

holy shit this, weed is like a miracle when it comes to music

Free country as long as you don't break the law.

Weed is ILLEGAL. Only niggers smoke weed (and hence break the law). When God emperor Trump lets you smoke weed then you can smoke weed.

Im a weed addict, as well as a Fascist

Its not easy. I am convinced that the weed is sprinkled with Jew propaganda

In order to combat this, I do opiates alongside to keep my mind clear and focused on the reality

you are a degenerate,knock smack on the bloody 'ed lad